Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What was your favorite dan schneider sitcom?

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
I'll start drake and Josh. Also did you ever notice the feet thing? I sure didn't

When he came on a 9 year old girl's feet and made her eat his cum mixed with her toejam.

tbhngl i have no clue about this

iCarly, I'm a foot creep and my fellow kike delivered lots of teen foot content on that one.

cant believe i actually watched this garbage as a kid, the show is full of MANY blackpills, miranda cosgrove is a total stuck up cunt bitch and the cuck freddy does shit for her despite her always rejecting him and throwing herself to a different chad each episode. I'll never forget the episode when carly and sam had a contest to kiss the "hot senior" oh yeah and don't forget the episode when they made fun of freddy for never kissing a foid before. Total ragefuel.

cant believe i actually watched this garbage as a kid, the show is full of MANY blackpills, miranda cosgrove is a total stuck up cunt bitch and the cuck freddy does shit for her despite her always rejecting him and throwing herself to a different chad each episode. I'll never forget the episode when carly and sam had a contest to kiss the "hot senior" oh yeah and don't forget the episode when they made fun of freddy for never kissing a foid before. Total ragefuel.
Damn, I used to enjoy that show too. :feelsbadman:

Never watched any of that shit. Didn't even have the channels for it...
Never watched any of that shit. Didn't even have the channels for it...

Unreleased tapes.
mirin' his collection.