Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What was your most black pilled moment of 2019

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Mine was going for a nice drive up to a lake that has camping and rental cabins and rental boats. It was so nice up there and I realized how heavenly to have a qt gf to go there with but I don’t.

As I walked around there alone it was like I was invisible. Tons of happy families and happy couples. And the cherry on top (I told this story on here before) when I tried walking into the general store, a roastie was walking out and CLEARLY saw me about to enter but still insisted on closing the door behind her.

you mind telling the story ?
Actually already told it two times
full

That I got a date in October. Agreed even to second date, but cancelled it on the day of the scheduled day. I think I blew my only big shot I had.

Realizing that I would die a virgin

didnt really have any, ever since ive stopped trying ive sort of just been rotting and wageslaving.

no chance of ascension but no chance of pain either

going to oxford circus and seeing a million chads and stacies as a 5'8 man.It's over

A lot of things. But probably being bullied was one of them

I surveyed my foid classmates on what % of men they found attractive and the results confirmed the 80/20 rule, effectively proving that it’s over for most men

I also approached one of my classmates and tried to initiate small talk, she straight up gave me NPC responses and didn’t look at me. While talking to some other Chads though she made eye contact with them and was attempting to converse with them. Brutal to see tbh

Looking around

Leaving the house. Gets me every time

Live near a tourist city and had to go to the airport where foids WITH THEIR BOYFRIENDS were literally dry humping their friends and talking about "partying." Boyfriends looked like oblivious cucks. It was both lifefuel and suifuel. Good to know normies are living a shitty existence, sad to consider this is the human condition.

Hitting it off with a girl online until she asked for a picture

making an account here

Nothing special tbh every day of 2019 was the same for me that's the life of a neet tbh

Hitting it off with a girl online until she asked for a picture
Worse when you get told you have a sexy deep voice tbh

Went to a 24 hour Wal-Mart for grocery shopping in late spring 2019... I noticed a 7ft white chad with an actual male model face, literally the real life version of the tall chad at the end of the "Roasties Getting Toasty" video on YouTube. He had a 4ft something Mexican becky (she was stacy facially but that femlet height made her a becky), they were both looking at me as I was minding my own business and I heard them giggling and heard her say "so ugly" in a quiet voice. Then they intentionally went down the aisle I was shopping in just to mog me up close and the tall chad smirked at me as he walked past... As they went around the corner, I heard him say "now THAT's an incel, [It's Over] for that dude"... followed by his becky's giggles...

During the same shopping trip, as I am reaching for the tahini sauce... I hear a child say to his mother "why does he look like that?"... Then the fat roastie said "please don't stare, it's not polite to stare at strangers"...

Unfortunately, I saw that same tall white chad the last time I went to that Wal Mart past midnight, he was alone this time but he laughed at me in front of the coffee creamers and said "what's up?"... I responded with "nothing, [It's Over]"... he chuckled and said "yep" and carried on with his shopping. I literally got yelled at by my mom for crying in the bathroom when I got home. I felt like ending it all that night. I literally was face to face with a giga chad looking directly at my subhuman existence and laughing at me to my face... I should have just shot him and shot myself right there (in Sonic 2006). Ever since then, I will not go to Wal-Mart between 10:00 P.M. and 1:30 A.M.

Last edited:
Went to a 24 hour Wal-Mart for grocery shopping in late spring 2019... I noticed a 7ft white chad with an actual male model face, literally the real life version of the tall chad at the end of the "Roasties Getting Toasty" video on YouTube. He had a 4ft something Mexican becky (she was stacy facially but that femlet height made her a becky), they were both looking at me as I was minding my own business and I heard them giggling and heard her say "so ugly" in a quiet voice. Then they intentionally went down the aisle I was shopping in just to mog me up close and the tall chad smirked at me as he walked past... As they went around the corner, I heard him say "now THAT's an incel, [It's Over] for that dude"... followed by his becky's giggles...

During the same shopping trip, as I am reaching for the tahini sauce... I hear a child say to his mother "why does he look like that?"... Then the fat roastie said "please don't stare, it's not polite to stare at strangers"...

Unfortunately, I saw that same tall white chad the last time I went to that Wal Mart past midnight, he was alone this time but he laughed at me in front of the coffee creamers and said "what's up?"... I responded with "nothing, [It's Over]"... he chuckled and said "yep" and carried on with his shopping. I literally got yelled at by my mom for crying in the bathroom when I got home. I felt like ending it all that night. I literally was face to face with a giga chad looking directly at my subhuman existence and laughing at me to my face... I should have just shot him and shot myself right there (in Sonic 2006). Ever since then, I will not go to Wal-Mart between 10:00 P.M. and 1:30 A.M.
Dang. What makes you so ugly?

Realizing there's no black people in hentai

Dang. What makes you so ugly?
Recessed chin, no jawline, no cheekbones, deathnic, manlet, triangle nose, and dry skin at the time... I also wear an eyepatch to cover up the "inbred pedophile" eye so people look at my hideous face because the eyepatch draws attention, but without the eyepatch I look even worse so it's always brutal just going outside.

Getting friendzoned then seeing her with a guy who mogs me to death

When I saw a 10/10 in the bus and then I came home and realized how worthless I an

Galleo doesn't even want to talk about it. :feelsbadman:

When I found this forum and accepted my reality

Being exposed to the slavpill

Some girl walked by me after I barely glanced at her from afar and said "forget about it"

Spending New Years Eve alone. Twice.

Mine was going for a nice drive up to a lake that has camping and rental cabins and rental boats. It was so nice up there and I realized how heavenly to have a qt gf to go there with but I don’t.

As I walked around there alone it was like I was invisible. Tons of happy families and happy couples. And the cherry on top (I told this story on here before) when I tried walking into the general store, a roastie was walking out and CLEARLY saw me about to enter but still insisted on closing the door behind her.
Didnt read coz high

Going outside.