Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What was your most trucel moment in school.

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I’ll never forget in my sophomore year when some guys took a picture of my ugly ass face and made it there Facebook profile pictures as a joke. People are mean :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:. Post suifuel and trucel school experiences pls.

I’ll never forget in my sophomore year when some guys took a picture of my ugly ass face and made it there Facebook profile pictures as a joke. People are mean :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:. Post suifuel and trucel school experiences pls.
THE FUCK? DAMN sorry my dude

My worst is probably
Teacher noticed I had ear wax, she told me to wash my ears

THE FUCK? DAMN sorry my dude

My worst is probably
Teacher noticed I had ear wax, she told me to wash my ears
Yeah my life about ended at that moment because that’s when I found out just how ugly I really was. That was over 5 years ago. JFL time flies when you don’t do anything in life. I’ll be dead before I know it.

every second of high School tbh

Being called names from mythology every single day? Fuck school, I really should've fed lead right into the brain stem to many faggots but Sweden intervened and no firearms for me, it is and was over before it began.

In 3rd grade (9 years old) I got a crush on a stacy classmate and gave her this toy heart as a way to confess, she laughed at me and instantly ran to the chad of the class (later on I found out she had a crush on him) to show him so they could both laugh.

Losing all my hair and never gaining it back...

Foids would say eww whenever we would face each other entering/leaving class.
some bitches would stand rather than sit next to me on the bus.

that’s fucking brutal, man, sorry to hear . I’m glad social media was only barely starting when I was in high school

You started balding in school?
I had cancer when I was 13 chemo raped my hair follicles and they never came back.
I literally died at 13 no exaggeration im not sure how im still alive

I had cancer when I was 13 chemo raped my hair follicles and they never came back.
Brutal. Your youth was basically stolen from you

Being called names from mythology every single day? Fuck school, I really should've fed lead right into the brain stem to many faggots but Sweden intervened and no firearms for me, it is and was over before it began.
It’s over for Swedishcels.

So you don't have any cancer now?

its over for hephaestus cels
209C36F2 A7FC 400F 8362 4739E7A2D70B

Whenever i would walk round school people would often laugh at me as i walked past. Sometimes people would just try and start fights or push me over for some reason. I never understood why, I didn't really talk to people so i don't know why they chose me to do this to. They never had a reason too. I had like 2 friends and it seemed like everyone else was against me.

Whenever i would walk round school people would often laugh at me as i walked past. Sometimes people would just try and start fights or push me over for some reason. I never understood why, I didn't really talk to people so i don't know why they chose me to do this to. They never had a reason too. I had like 2 friends and it seemed like everyone else was against me.
Brutal. Almost same experience :cryfeels: We don't deserve this.

Just glad i don't have to go there anymore.

My most truecel moment in school (high school) was merely being on spectator mode while watching the genetically gifted men and the women achieve their milestones for their teenage years. I wasn't even bullied, I was just ostracized, and left alone pretty much every day.
Same kind of shit happened, except in middle school, and without the Facebook part.

some chad came up and bullied the living shit out of me with his friends when I was at the computers during break time playing vidya with the other kids. held me down and kept pushing me. must've been like 12 at most. just be confident bro
oh and whenever I said anything or did presentation the whole class laughed. this was in the best school in the city btw

I’m sure there are many that I have repressed or forgotten but here is a couple:

High tier becky and her ugly friend would fake hit on my and ask me to be her bf and such. Tbh I wouldn’t mind finding her and getting revenge, legally of course.

My mom made me go to school one day when I was sick with some type of allergy issue. I looked terrible from being ugly and from the sickness. Should have stayed home that day, but i distinctly remember while I was at my locker, the girl next to me said to her friend “oh that’s Ellsworth...such and such” in a disgusted tone.

During middle school dances (they were held during school hours like the last 2 hours of the day or so) when 99% of the students were having fun dancing I would be out in the hall with the few other subhumans. If I was lucky I would have enough cash to buy some soda and snacks they were selling. Other than that they would sometimes open the computer lab for us to play on the computers.

Physics teacher took me aside after class basically telling me I smell bad. The thing is he must have mistook me for another incel teir guy in the class who actually smelled bad.

Christ that's brutal lol sorry brocel.

Hugpill destroyed me
Back in Highschool second grade foids regularly hugged every male
Expect me and a short incel-in denial

Some random toilet recorded me on Snapchat walking down the street putting laughing emojis and got thousands of views.

Not having sex

Probably when a foid that had to sit in front of me during a test, deliberately asked the invigilator to change her seat because she thought the guy behind her was creepy (me).
Or the other time when a foid that was associated with a group of guys in our bus was given a dare to sit beside me for a minute as if I were so gross that it was dare-worthy to sit beside me. It was so awkward and she just kept looking at her friends while sitting beside me the whole minute.

got the same treatment, but the foids always screamed "eeeeewww"

First day on new school. Foidlet at the class looked at me and said "You are ugly".
Doesn't look like much but it was the sign of the beginning of the shittiest 7 years of my life.

In marketing class we had to advertise a product we made to the kids at lunch. Me and my currycel friend had to try to sell meme shirts to this table full of Stacies while they took pictures of us and mocked us. My other friend who was at lunch told me that "they gave us so much shit."

I'm living my most truecel moment.

Yeah, school was shit for me, I went bald at 17 and was sent to mental asylum during 11th grade.
As far as can remember, unlike many people out there, it were guys who called me ugly and bullied me, though foids hated me accordingly

Being bullied by Chads and ignored by girls everyday.

Having no one to sit with one day at lunch and being entirely alone in the cafeteria for all to see.

At that age I didn't realize how bad life was for me and how it was already over when I was a teen.

I’m thankful I only endured proper bullying in middle school. However, when I was freshman the whole school ganged up on this trucel for no reason and he had to drop out. He was guilty of having few friends and being undesirable to foids, it could’ve happened to me. Normies truly are horrible beasts.

I was paired with a group of foids and they both left for a chad.

i dont really know what exactly it means to be a trucel moment but if it means just pathetic moment then i have a lot of those. just some off top of my head. i've wrote about these in detail in other threads:

1) 4th grade i was getting bullied by a few boys everyday. teacher knew. principal knew. other classes knew. nobody cared. then one day they steal my glasses and throw them on the floor and threaten to step on them if i don't beg correctly. im pathetically crying begging for my glasses like a weak trucel bitch and no matter what i say they keep bullying me. out of nowhere this german bitch fucks them up and gives me back my glasses. for the next few weeks i was her bitch and would walk around her like a parasite because the boys wouldn't bully me if she was nearby. one time a boy pushed her in the hallway to get back at me and it was like a hivemind: all the nearby girls came to swam him he had to run away. i coudln't even do anything. i hid behind some lockers cuz i didnt want him to see me. He got disciplined later because he was teasing the girls. Only when the girls are in trouble is when the school stepped in. Fuck me I guess.

2) Freshman year high school. First week of school. I tried to make friends but was ultimately too shy so kept to myself mostly. I think a teacher or guidance counselor noticed I was alone all the time so she told me to put myself out there and make friends. Talk to strangers. "They won't bite" she said. So second week I find a table during lunch and sit there. It was completely empty. My plan was that it would fill up eventually and people would notice me and start talking to me and that is how I'd make friends. So I'm eating and it is slowly filling up but everybody is eating to one side of the table. They are completely abandoning my side. As it starts getting full a Chad comes over and asks who I am. I said my name like a dumbass because I thought he was being friendly. He asked who said I could sit there. I said nobody but it was empty when I got here so I'm allowed to sit here. I even went autistic and said I'm eating lunch and this is a lunch table. He got smart-alicky and started commenting shit about me. The table was pretty quiet then he got up and asked who's backpack was on the table. I said it was my backpack. He got it and chucked it across the lunch room to the floor. A loud "bang" happened and I knew he broke the spine of one of my textbooks. The whole table laughed. I went to go get my backpack and when I went back he was in my seat and my food was on the floor. I told him to move but he said "What are you going to do about it?" I just picked up my tray and threw the food away then went into the bathroom. I could hear the whole table still laughing as I was walking away. That's when I started taking my food to the bathroom during lunch.

3) Junior year high school. For some reason everyone kept calling me "Daniel" because they said we looked alike. Every morning I would step into my first period classroom and start studying or doing homework from the night before. It was usually just me and the teacher. I would say she could have been in her 50s. She would grade papers while listening to oldies. One day I walk in and start studying as usual. "Daniel. Daniel. Daniel....DANIEL..." I keep studying. I see her loom over me. "Do we have an attitude problem, Daniel?" she tells me. I don't look up to her because I'm a coward but I just say, "Ummm...I'm Pumkin." She walks back to her desk and checks her roster. Then she says, "Oh my God I'm so sorry Pumkin. I thought you were Daniel! I apologize. Look you can't keep coming into the classroom in the morning. What if I need to step out? I can't leave you here by yourself. It's policy. Don't you want to talk to your friends? Got a study buddy?" I sheepishly told her I didn't have any and nobody talks to me. She let out a big sigh. She said she needs to grade in peace and she can't with me in the classroom. I said okay and began to study right outside the door, on the floor, in the hallway. Sometimes the janitors would be cleaning the hallway floors before school so I would study on the steps at the exit of the school since nobody was there. It was near the teacher's parking lot so that is the "entrance" the teachers would use to enter school. We would spot each other a lot. After about a month she told me to follow her into the classroom. When we got inside she asked if I've made any friends yet or talked to anybody. I said I tried but no. She let out a big sigh. She then said I could come into the classroom in the mornings and study at my desk but if a principal or anybody sees me that I wasn't to say anything. She was one of the handful of teachers that actually knew my name and I used to give all my teachers holiday cards. She was the only teacher that gave me a card back. Out of all my high school years she was the only female that even talked to me even though our talks were brief.

I was going to post more but it is late and I just got really sad all a sudden. I'm going to bed.

I ate lunch in the bathroom for the entirety of junior and senior year because i had no friends

A group of girls in gym said one of their friends liked me, it was a lie of course but I almost believed it. They were just laughing at me. I hate this world, I’m so embarrassed of my past. God I’m such a loser.
I ate lunch in the bathroom for the entirety of junior and senior year because i had no friends
This too. Same brocel.

A group of girls in gym said one of their friends liked me, it was a lie of course but I almost believed it. They were just laughing at me. I hate this world, I’m so embarrassed of my past. God I’m such a loser.

This too. Same brocel.
Keep your head up man and forgive but never forget satan is the god of this world the world is the bitch and the bitch is the world

I knew I was incel in the 6th grade when the girls made a list ranking all the guys in looks and seeing my name marks as -1 out of 10

Does the fact that there were no girls in my school because I live in an Islamic shithole count?

i dont really know what exactly it means to be a trucel moment but if it means just pathetic moment then i have a lot of those. just some off top of my head. i've wrote about these in detail in other threads:

1) 4th grade i was getting bullied by a few boys everyday. teacher knew. principal knew. other classes knew. nobody cared. then one day they steal my glasses and throw them on the floor and threaten to step on them if i don't beg correctly. im pathetically crying begging for my glasses like a weak trucel bitch and no matter what i say they keep bullying me. out of nowhere this german bitch fucks them up and gives me back my glasses. for the next few weeks i was her bitch and would walk around her like a parasite because the boys wouldn't bully me if she was nearby. one time a boy pushed her in the hallway to get back at me and it was like a hivemind: all the nearby girls came to swam him he had to run away. i coudln't even do anything. i hid behind some lockers cuz i didnt want him to see me. He got disciplined later because he was teasing the girls. Only when the girls are in trouble is when the school stepped in. Fuck me I guess.

2) Freshman year high school. First week of school. I tried to make friends but was ultimately too shy so kept to myself mostly. I think a teacher or guidance counselor noticed I was alone all the time so she told me to put myself out there and make friends. Talk to strangers. "They won't bite" she said. So second week I find a table during lunch and sit there. It was completely empty. My plan was that it would fill up eventually and people would notice me and start talking to me and that is how I'd make friends. So I'm eating and it is slowly filling up but everybody is eating to one side of the table. They are completely abandoning my side. As it starts getting full a Chad comes over and asks who I am. I said my name like a dumbass because I thought he was being friendly. He asked who said I could sit there. I said nobody but it was empty when I got here so I'm allowed to sit here. I even went autistic and said I'm eating lunch and this is a lunch table. He got smart-alicky and started commenting shit about me. The table was pretty quiet then he got up and asked who's backpack was on the table. I said it was my backpack. He got it and chucked it across the lunch room to the floor. A loud "bang" happened and I knew he broke the spine of one of my textbooks. The whole table laughed. I went to go get my backpack and when I went back he was in my seat and my food was on the floor. I told him to move but he said "What are you going to do about it?" I just picked up my tray and threw the food away then went into the bathroom. I could hear the whole table still laughing as I was walking away. That's when I started taking my food to the bathroom during lunch.

3) Junior year high school. For some reason everyone kept calling me "Daniel" because they said we looked alike. Every morning I would step into my first period classroom and start studying or doing homework from the night before. It was usually just me and the teacher. I would say she could have been in her 50s. She would grade papers while listening to oldies. One day I walk in and start studying as usual. "Daniel. Daniel. Daniel....DANIEL..." I keep studying. I see her loom over me. "Do we have an attitude problem, Daniel?" she tells me. I don't look up to her because I'm a coward but I just say, "Ummm...I'm Pumkin." She walks back to her desk and checks her roster. Then she says, "Oh my God I'm so sorry Pumkin. I thought you were Daniel! I apologize. Look you can't keep coming into the classroom in the morning. What if I need to step out? I can't leave you here by yourself. It's policy. Don't you want to talk to your friends? Got a study buddy?" I sheepishly told her I didn't have any and nobody talks to me. She let out a big sigh. She said she needs to grade in peace and she can't with me in the classroom. I said okay and began to study right outside the door, on the floor, in the hallway. Sometimes the janitors would be cleaning the hallway floors before school so I would study on the steps at the exit of the school since nobody was there. It was near the teacher's parking lot so that is the "entrance" the teachers would use to enter school. We would spot each other a lot. After about a month she told me to follow her into the classroom. When we got inside she asked if I've made any friends yet or talked to anybody. I said I tried but no. She let out a big sigh. She then said I could come into the classroom in the mornings and study at my desk but if a principal or anybody sees me that I wasn't to say anything. She was one of the handful of teachers that actually knew my name and I used to give all my teachers holiday cards. She was the only teacher that gave me a card back. Out of all my high school years she was the only female that even talked to me even though our talks were brief.

I was going to post more but it is late and I just got really sad all a sudden. I'm going to bed.
I wish we attended the same schools so I could have befriended you. This shit is sad man. :(

reminds me of my days in school.they were never that brutal(apart from the first year of school and a few other short events) because i used to fight if anyone fucked with me and i kinda developed a reputation over that.But shit got intense and i had to risk either going to the worst school in london and getting stabbed over petty shit or turning "right" and living a "normal" school life. obviously it failed,but still it wasn't as brutal as that.it was just one or two occasions of the whole class laughing at me or one guy bothering me for the entire lesson.sucks that i couldn't punch the shit out of that faggot but it was probably for the better.i would probably regret the fight,like it has happened to some fights and i am a christian so i probably repented some amount (therefore doing more good in the long run).this life is brutal and it will only get better when the lord returns or when we die.and suicide is the biggest gamble the world has ever seen.to be forced to breathe in this hell is something funny.Wonder how much i will have to repent in purgatory.