Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What were some of the most brutal black pills you got from actually doing Chadfishes?

P

Plagueis

Greycel
Interested to hear.. I know we've all seen the experiments, but what did you get from actually doing them yourselves? (if you have done ofc)

I haven't done any, but the ones I have seem are already pretty disturbing for a truecel like me. Its over

never did them but a friend did.Sent me some of the results.
He said any degenerate shit you can imagine,asked one foid to fuck him in the ass with a strap-on
asked the other one if she could shit on his chest and him on hers,they were all okay with it

I catfished a girl from Russia pretending I was an Australian Chad visiting for work and she sent me this straight away after calling me a handsome Ken doll with me replying uninterested

Attachments

• 20191213_074623.png
    20191213_074623.png
    470.8 KB · Views: 110
I never chadfished but the pig woman experiment was brutal tbh

The biggest one was that foids would all act like thristy cucks if you throw a gigachad in the mix.

so much for " as a man you have to take initiative sweaty".

I haven't chadfished but I have larped as a woman in a number of settings, sometimes even without pictures and it's staggering. Just SAYING you're female with no proof can net a ton of attention and adoration. Foids do not live in a different world than us. They live in a different universe.

I haven't done any, but the ones I have seem are already pretty disturbing for a truecel like me. Its over

Did it really ever begin for us truecels?..
The biggest one was that foids would all act like thristy cucks if you throw a gigachad in the mix.

so much for " as a man you have to take initiative sweaty".

That rule does not apply for Chad. :chad: