Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what were the heights/weights of Brock Turner, Chanel Miller, Peter Lars Jonsson and Carl-Fredrik Arndt?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
I was watching the interview that Miller did with 60 minutes in late 2019 an hour ago. It debuted last night.

Alaleh Kianerci (the prosecuting attorney) gave a statement emphasizing how brave the two swedes were because they were merely "engineering students" while Turner was an "athlete, chosen for his physical prowess".

The implication Kianerci was obviously trying to make was that he had some kind of jacked wrestler body and could've beaten the shit out of those two and that they just barely hung on for their lives because they were skinny nerds or some shit.

I don't know though, the pics I've seen of Turner don't make him look that intimidating to wrestle down. He seems like a thin ectomorph who got the shit kicked out of him:
37D78A7100000578-3770282-image-a-6_1472835347125.jpg

One photo circulating seems to show him in front of a height chart implicating he is 6'6" tall but I'm skeptical of that:
37D78A6300000578-3770282-image-a-5_1472835341405.jpg

One reason for the skepticism is you can see he's actually not flush against the wall of the jail with the numerical markings. There is a brown bench behind him which I would assume would be at least 1ft thick. It's actually unclear how you could use that to get accurate readings at all. Anyone who understands perspective knows that the more you move to the foreground, the larger you appear relative to things behind you.

Taking into account his poofy hair and the perspective something like 6'3" is probably more realistic. Swimmers don't exactly have a very solid height though. They're often going to be at maximum possible height (which can vary 1-2 inches throughoutt day based on hydration and stress) due to swimming tractioning their spines. At the end of a long day he'd probably be 6'1". If he's 6'3" here it's probably because he was lying down trying to sleep before leaving the jail, which would heightmax him temporarily.

Chanel Miller's height and weight were apparently mentioned at some point during the trial. Brock's attorney Mike Armstrong was quoted as asking about it:
Mike Armstrong said:
At the beginning of your testimony on Friday, you gave us your height and weight. Were those numbers that you gave us what your height and weight was on January 17th of 2015?

Chanel answered "estimating, yes" and in response to "nothing is radically different" she said "no".

Unfortunately I can't find the rest of surrounding conversation so it's unclear as to what argument Armstrong was making in bringing those up, but I'd be interested in knowing.

A google gives me stats like 5'8" and 143lbs for Miller, but I don't know how reliable that is. Not sure why something like https://gossipgist.com/chanel-miller does not exist for Turner. What I do recall is that she affirmed having the nickname "Big Mama" so she actually could've been much heavier (more muscle to metabolize alcohol, more fat to absorb it) at the time.

Bill Whitaker (the man who interviewed her) is purportedly 6'1" and this is her walking with him
MillerBill-emily-doe.jpg

So she's obviously under 6 feet but I'm not so sure it's a full 4 inches under. 5'7" is certainly plausible.

Oprah Winfrey is apparently 5'6" and here is a comparison of them:
8488560.jpg

Notice the two subtle things that Chanel is doing to try and appear shorter than she actually is here:
1) arching her spine (shifting pelvis forward, shoulders back) which would lessen her height
2) leaning her head down and sideways toward Oprah

She likely heightmogs Oprah by 3-4 inches, not merely 2. So she's probably 5'9" or 5'10" making the height difference between her and a fatigued Brock merely 3-4 inches and not a full foot (12 inches) like they're trying to imply using creative photography.

You can also see in this shot that Chanel has thicc legs, they're probably still very muscular now (years later) and were even more muscular at the time. She admits to climbing up on a chair and dancing on it at the frat party: that's not something a spindly-legged curl unsteady on her feet would do.

All they've revealed about Chanel is that she got a degree in writing from a university, but they don't explicitly say she was not involved in sport herself. It is plausible she was, and that they've chosen to omit that. It could very well have been a talking point that she and Brock bonded over prior to walking off for some mutual masturbation.

Carl and Peter don't look like small guys IMO
5d88d8ce6f24eb561543fcd4

Yeah they aren't jacked or anything, probably have a slight beer gut or something and bitch tits, but they obviously have at least slight chad genetics going for them and could probably take on Turner 1-on-1 when sober and have a decent chance.

To think that these guys couldn't dominate Turner sober (much less drunk) is pure fantasy and Kianerci is being deceptive to the public by implying it.

The narrative of this entire interview was very misleading. Chanel was arguing straw men saying critics were saying she 'deserved rape' for getting drunk, when the actual criticism is that she was not raped at all: that she invited and enjoyed digital penetration and panicked when her cheating was discovered and played dead to avoid accountability and throw her sex partner under the bus so he'd be falsely accused of rape and she wouldn't get dumped by her poor cuckold boyfriend Lucas.
1569579275_loc.jpg

tbh she probably didn't need to, I bet he would've taken her back anyway even if she admitted to asking for the fingerfuck

You can see she is a square-jawed thick-boned woman, has more masculine face than her BF, definitely not someone who could be pushed around or easily get blackout drunk.

From anyone who's studied the case, you'll know that variables were in her favor to have the data misinterpreted. I'll rehash them.

1) she ate a full meal before drinking which slowed the release of alcohol into her bloodstream, making her less intoxicated early on, but intoxicated for LONGER as it trickled into her blood throughout the following day: meaning more showed up in her blood test, making her seem drunker. Turner drank on an empty stomach, which made him more intoxicated, but for a shorter period of time, as it quickly worked it's way through his system, leaving little alcohol by the time they did the blood test on him HOURS later.

2) Emily just lay on her back for hours, the lack of physical activity meaning her metabolism would burn fewer calories, allowing the alcohol to linger for hours and show up high on the test. Turner was the active sex partner (she never got around to reciprocating his handy, for shame) and then got tackled by two swedes who individually mogged him, then 2 more guys, then the cops, then gets walked around to a jail where he's searched/printed/etc. All of this metabolic activity would've annihilated the alcohol in his blood stream, explaining why the reading was so low when they took it. Aside from liver metabolism, alcohol can also be exhaled from the mouth or sweat out from the skin, something Turner would've been doing in the melee.

3) Miller was years older than Turner (she was 23 he was 19 if I recall, so 4) meaning that her liver was older: meaning it works less efficiently and would take longer to clear alcohol from her bloodstream. This doesn't mean she was drunker (that all depends on how much you drank) but that she would inherently stay however drunk she was LONGER due to her liver producing enzymes to break it down slower. This is discussed at https://www.menshealth.com/health/a19536382/why-hangovers-are-worst-with-age/ for those curious " As you age, your liver produces less alcohol dehydrogenase, an enzyme responsible for breaking down the two types of booze (ethanol and methanol) present in most drinks, according to researchers in Germany. So when you down the same amount of alcohol you consumed 10 years ago, it hangs around your body longer, thereby extending your a.m. agony."

4) if indeed he was more muscular than Doe (which is certainly plausible, thogh I think they embellish the differences) even if they had eaten the same then had the same amount of physical activity, his muscle would have passively burned more calories regardless. This requires some biochem talk fellas:

The liver uses two enzymes (enzymes are PROTEINS) in the process of clearing up the toxin from your blood: first alcohol dehydrogenase (ADH) oxidizes ethanol into acetaldehyde and then acetaldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH) oxidizes it into acetic acid.

Someone with more protein in their system (which can be broken down into amino acids to construct enzymes when circulating aminos in the blood are low) would be able to produce more AD to bounce back from drunkenness sooner. It doesn't however help in the short term to prevent drunkenness, there's obviously some delay before it kicks in. So it's enough to make Brock score low on blood % hours later, but not enough to keep him sober from his drinks.

This is why protein cures hangovers: your circulating amino acids are depleted by the liver building a crazy amount of enzymes to detoxify your blood. Having lots of muscle means you have amino reserves if you can't take a whey shake. This is why you 'squat for arms': in moments when your gut isn't absorbing aminos from a perfectly timed shake, if you have copious amounts of protein in your thighs then your body can steal little bits when necessary at moments where they are needed to effect arm muscle repairs.

The MensHealth article I linked previously supports that:
"The milk and whey are stocked with cysteine, an amino acid that can help rid your body of hangover-inducing toxins, according to Jason Burke, M.D. "
Muscle is a COMPLETE protein: it can be broken down into all of the essential amino acids you'd need to convert into pretty much anything: so Brock's body, despite the lack of a meal, could feed upon it's own muscle to break down the alcohol in his system.

This is also how muscle helps avoid you getting sick: your immune system needs to make proteins out of circulating aminos too, so having a stockpile of aminos in your muscle protein is an emergency supply your body can grab for quick mass production if you don't happen to be breaking down a steak in your gut 24/7. Muscle is where protein is stored just like it also stores carbs (as glycogen) to supplement liver carbs: except liver doesn't store protein like it does carbs, so muscle is the only way. So gym-max and you will be 100% immune to all illness guys (jk)

Last edited:
tldr;

she got caught cheating and cried rape

I want to see what kind of response this post would get on /pol/ on 4chan and reddit.

Brock Turner did nothing wrong.

I had no idea that the foid was on the bigger side.

@BlackCel62 thoughts?

Alaleh Kianerci (the prosecuting attorney) gave a statement emphasizing how brave the two swedes were because they were merely "engineering students" while Turner was an "athlete, chosen for his physical prowess".
Idk why but I got reminded by this meme, those soys probably expected her to fuck them right after.
Soy

tldr;

she got caught cheating and cried rape

MLIT unless you actually think about this stuff, you're actually just jumping to the conclusion she cheated, which is sexist and unfair to her.

I'm thinking scientifically here, not just being prejudiced against women in a misogynistic fashion.

I didn't jump to the conclusion EITHER of them were telling the truth or lying. Until I knew the facts, both accounts were plausible.

The presentation of blood alcohol % is used to imply Miller was more drunk than Turner (thus she blacked out and he did not) but due to them not taking those blood tests IMMEDIATELY (they waited HOURS) using them as evidence without taking into account the four variables I explained is misleading.

The timing of the tests is never emphasized, and how these variables affect % concentration of alcohol is never explained. The media chooses to turn a blind eye even though I'm sure many reporters can think critically enough to ask questions like this.

I want to see what kind of response this post would get on /pol/ on 4chan and reddit.
Halfchan would rally to Miller's side no doubt, 8chan.moe s where the soul of anon resides now.

MLIT unless you actually think about this stuff, you're actually just jumping to the conclusion she cheated, which is sexist and unfair to her.

I'm thinking scientifically here, not just being prejudiced against women in a misogynistic fashion.

I didn't jump to the conclusion EITHER of them were telling the truth or lying. Until I knew the facts, both accounts were plausible.

The presentation of blood alcohol % is used to imply Miller was more drunk than Turner (thus she blacked out and he did not) but due to them not taking those blood tests IMMEDIATELY (they waited HOURS) using them as evidence without taking into account the four variables I explained is misleading.

The timing of the tests is never emphasized, and how these variables affect % concentration of alcohol is never explained. The media chooses to turn a blind eye even though I'm sure many reporters can think critically enough to ask questions like this.

Halfchan would rally to Miller's side no doubt, 8chan.moe s where the soul of anon resides now.

Supposed to be proven "beyond a reasonable doubt". There's plenty of doubt in her garbage story.

Back when America had due process, lack of physical evidence often meant there was no rape.

Still would be kind of fun posting this story on pol and reddit to see the type of reaction it would get.
/pol/ would probably accuse you of being an incel running interference on non-stories for the jews while redditors would probably curse you out and call you an incel POS

It seems the longer the post about a controversial subject like women and sexual assault is the worse the reaction it gets. It couples normies hatred of autists with a their need to appeal to women.

Idk why but I got reminded by this meme, those soys probably expected her to fuck them right after.
View attachment 311426
Maybe semi-soy but not ful soy. Here is a pic from Peter's FB for example:
peter-jonsson-2-e1465328797445.jpg

He obviously kept fit and knew the benefit of bridging and hip extensions for strengthening his posterior chain. He's clearly got them cycling quads, whereas Turner's legs were probably sticks since you don't quads for swimming.

Carl also looks like he has decent biceps, look how thick they are at rest, he clearly lifts:
160608_vod_orig_stanfordrapeMIX_16x9_992.jpg

They initially interviewed him in long-sleeved shirts to hide that, but he eventually couldn't help himself and had to show off to get attention as a heroic sex object.

3515F13A00000578-3633147-image-m-9_1465473363891.jpg

Soys/betas don't gang up on other beta males so as to immediately fuck the girl that Brad/Chadlite was fucking. The whole point is to get hero-worship to attract OTHER foids.
35070C1B00000578-3633147-Arndt_pictured_continues_to_work_as_a_teaching_assistant_at_Stan-a-3_1465473127380.jpg

If they did specifically want to fuck Chanel Miller then they wouldn't have expected to do it right there, but rather weeks/months later when they meet up with her (which probably happened, sorry Lucas, please register here and tell us your thoughts on being cucked by Swedes) although my guess is they fucked her younger sister Tiffany Miller instead. Tiffany is cuter and obviously has a better personality because she was trying to stop her drunker older sis Chanel from embarassing herself drunk-dancing and gyrating with younger men.
Supposed to be proven "beyond a reasonable doubt". There's plenty of doubt in her garbage story.

Back when America had due process, lack of physical evidence often meant there was no rape.

MLIT there is 'physical evidence' of sex happening in many cases of rape charges, so absence of evidence isn't the issue here, but rather how it is interpreted.

In this case they found her DNA under his fingernails and on one of his right fingers. He admits to fingering her so that lines up. The issue is whether or not she consented to it. She claims no recollection and prosecutors imply she couldn't have, while he claims she did.

The implication she could not have is based on the blood alcohol %. These percentages ARE physical evidence, so there isn't a LACK of it. The problem is how it's being INTERPRETED. Basically the analysts "estimated" what their BAC was around 1am when Turner was jumped by the swedes. The significance of WHEN they were taking and how metabolism differs between the two subjects is never brought up though, and likely the estimate was based on lazy one-dimensional math and science which assumed that % went down at a fixed identical rate for both of them, based on overall population averages and not taking into account variables which would have slowed metabolism for Miller and sped it up for Turner.

Acetate for example is metabolized in peripheral tissues which Turner would've done faster. I expect if there is a buildup of acetate byproduct that could interfere with the earlier stages of detoxification.

It's also entirely possible that the cops could've given Turner something like huo ma ren (hemp derived) which accelerates alcohol breakdown (but inhibits enzyme that gets rid of acetate, leading to longer hangover) to make him more pliable for immediate interviewing while soon after giving him a long hangover where he could be easily manipulated. This could have affected the BAH taken in the hours-later test.

It's especially egregious when you realize that they weren't even tested at anywhere NEAR the same times. I remember looking this up before, hours apart. Probably detailed somewhere in the 9 pages at https://documents.latimes.com/stanford-brock-turner/ or https://paloaltoonline.com/news/2016/06/10/county-releases-brock-turner-court-documents if anyone wants to look.

Alice King also did both of them using "nominally hypothetical situations" rather than their ACTUAL situations.

Turner's 1am estimate was 0.171% and they don't reveal what reading it was derived from.
Miller's 1am estimate was " 0.242 to 0.249" derived from a 0.12% reading

Kianerci described Miller's BAC as " at least three times the legal limit for driving" (0.08 in state of california) which is actually contradicted by other estimates (some docs only said it was 0.22 which is less than triple). Kianerci omits that California Vehicle Code 23152 establishes a lower limit for those under 21: 0.01%, meaning even if Turner's BAC was actually 0.171 as estimated (it was likely much higher since Alice King fucked up her estimates with hypothetical BS not paying attention to case details) that he would've been OVER SEVENTEEN TIMES his legal limit as a teenager.

So the likely truth of the situation was Brock was over 20x too drunk to drive (>0.20) while Miller was probably sober enough to drive (<0.05) meaning even if you ignore the different age limits for driving, Brock was probably at least 4x as drunk as she was, probably fighting falling asleep as he got bored fingering her, while she was lucid enough to play dead perfectly until the paramedic poked her under the fingernail, which briefly ended the ruse as the paramedic admits she opened her eyes briefly before snapping them shut again.

Craig Lee's DNA evidence is also interesting:
" Lee discovered a mixture of at least two individuals’ DNA on the underwear’s waistband. The DNA present in larger amounts matched with Doe, while the DNA present in smaller amounts did not seem to match with Turner "

This is telling: although Turner admits to fingering her, this makes it pretty clear that he did not wrestle her panties off to jam his finger inside. She clearly took them off herself. There is no feasible way that Turner would not leave DNA evidence on her waistband if he had to struggle to pull it off her while unconscious: she pulled her panties off herself to invite him to fingerfuck her.

Shaohsuan “Steven” Fanchiang giving her 11/15 on the Glasgow Coma Scale is really not evidence at all if you look how that is done, because the GCS assumes voluntary cooperation and a lack of deception. Most telling is she opened her eyes, and was able to spit vomit out without assistance.

One thing to keep in mind is 'blackout' is just referring to interference with committing things to longterm memory. It doesn't actually mean unconscious as the name could semantically imply to some. You can make lucid choices and simply forget making them, so that MIGHT be plausible, but it seems at least equally plausible that Emily lied. It really doesn't matter, because either way she could've and clearly DID give informed consent at least with body language (pulling down her panties, Brock did NOT touch her underwear, DNA evidence PROVES this) if not also verbally, and I believe Brock when he says they discussed it together and he received permission from her verbally to do so, likely accentuated with body language.

Even sister Tiffany admits Chanel seemed fine:
“When you left… you weren’t worried about her?” Armstrong asked.​
He noted that in a police interview, she said Doe seemed “fine” at the time.​
She was standing; her eyes were open,” Doe’s sister told him.​
- - -

Okay I found some times
pg 24/52 SART nurse Joy Mitchell drew blood specimens from Miller at 7:45am (6h45m after encounter)
pg 30/52 at 1:43am a SART nurse was scheduled to "arrive soon" to take Turner's blood. Mike Kim mentions waiting until the SART nurse finished with Turner before beginning his interview, and says the interview began at 6:35am. It's unclear when during this 1:43-6:35 window that Turner's blood was drawn.

I was hoping to find a statement from Mitchell but I couldn't, hoping it had more exact times. Oh well.

The biased BS about all this is cop's internal reports (before this went to trial) all say "a rape happened" and call Miller "VICTIM" over and over again. There's no 'alleged' in any of these reports. Police reports are all worded with presumption of guilt. Statements like 35/52:
"VICTIM does not remember kissing anyone"
"VICTIM did not consent to any sexual activity"
wtf how do we even interpret Mike Kim as a neutral party here?

A fifth factor which I neglected to explore until now is REFRIGERATION. Blood is not tested immediately after it is taken, it is gradually transported to refrigeration units and tested later. Here is why that is important https://academic.oup.com/jat/article/39/7/538/819238

" Many ethanol-positive samples demonstrated decreases in concentration during storage compared with the original immediate analysis. "

We know that Turner's blood was taken at least one hour earlier (and possibly up to SIX hours earlier) than Miller's. Despite that they were probably tested about the same time. Alice King did not specify in what order she tested them, or the specific times the tests were conducted, AFAIK. But clearly Brock's blood was stored for longer, which means there was more time for the alcohol to break down.

I can't seem to find the full statement from Alice King either, anyone notice that? I possibly could've skimmed past.

Time works against Brock from both ends regardless of when his blood was taken:
1) if it was taken soon after arrest (within hour of encounter with Miller) then there was more time for it to break down in storage
2) if it was taken long after arrest (more than five hours after encounter) then there was more time for Brock's body to break it down with his superior protein stores and metabolic activities

Just like time works for Emily from both ends: the decline would be very gradual (she might actually be more drunk at 7:45am than she was at 1:00am) due to her stomach being full of food. Alcohol very slowly trickled into her blood stream meaning she wasn't very drunk at all, but it kept trickling which would've kept it at stable low levels (0.12% ish) for the next 1/3 of the day.

Last edited:
- - -
correction, at https://www.paloaltoonline.com/media/reports/1465602929.pdf pg 5/18 (displays as 4) there's more clarity
defendant blood sample was at 2:25am and BAC reading was 0.13%

Of course that's somewhat misleading because it wasn't TESTED at 2:25am so they should also list the testing time too, for clarity of all details.

Alice King estimated 0.171 dropped down to 0.13 over the course of 1h25m specifically.
Alice King also estimated 0.242 dropped down to 0.12 over the course of 6h45m specifically.

Seems odd the estimates are given to 3 places but the actual readings to just two...

Brock reducing .041 in 75 minutes and Chanel reducing 0.122 over the course of 705 minutes would mean (ignoring that alcohol could still be entering into blood stream the entire time...) a rate of

-0.00054666666% per minute for Turner
-0.00017304964% per minute for Miller

Based on that, it does seem that King at least acknowledges that Turner could metabolize it faster (~3.16x) but the question is if King went far enough. If Turner was able to metabolize it 4x or 5x as fast then King fucked up.

The biggest hole in this is I don't see how Alice King could've accurately estimated the impact of whatever it was Chanel Miller ate that night. Maybe she didn't at all. Whatever she did was likely based on self-reporting (they didn't pump Miller's stomach or anything) and women are prone to under-representing the amount of food they gorge upon, particularly chunky gluttons who want to pretend their obesity manifests out of nothing.
LOL even red pill guys get it https://www.forums.red/p/TheRedPill...you_can_learn_from_chanel_miller_and_brock_tu

Last edited:
BTW from her 'impact statement'
He said he had asked if I wanted to dance.​
Apparently I said yes.​
He’d asked if I wanted to go to his dorm, I said yes.​
Then he asked if he could finger me and I said yes.​
Most guys don’t ask, Can I finger you?​
Usually there’s a natural progression of things,​
unfolding consensually,​
not a Q and A.​
But apparently I granted full permission.​
He’s in the clear.​
max kek

also holy shit at https://www.paloaltoonline.com/media/reports/1465602929.pdf page 15/18 bullet number 14... for some reason he can never own firearms or ammo for THE REST OF HIS LIFE

wtf is up wit hthat? how is that in any way necessary?

this guy has probably gotten thousands of death threats, people were holding signs saying to kill/castrate him, and he can't defend himself?

conditions of probation are fucked up to hell, it must break you to be pressured into signing something like that, fuck

you pretty much nee to have friends/relatives with guns willing to protect you, or be rich enough to hire bodyguards, to have a chance at defending yourself against vigilante mobs.

19 is fuked too, he needs to get HIV exam because he put his finger on her clit?

apparently also has to pay 110/month for an officer to observe him, fees for sex offender program, $300fine, plus restitution fine of 300-10,000 dollars

Last edited:
Brock Turner did nothing wrong.

I had no idea that the foid was on the bigger side.

@BlackCel62 thoughts?
I gotta agree. The foid was a cheating thot that decided to cry rape to save her own cheating ass. I'm glad the judge saw right through the bitch and stood by Brock Turners side. #BrockTurnerDidNothingWrong

I'm glad the judge saw right through the bitch and stood by Brock Turners side. #BrockTurnerDidNothingWrong
The sad thing is, they even convinced Brock he did something wrong just by engaging in a consensual act because that consensual act eventually upset her.

Brock Turner deserve everything coming to him for being a normie bluepilled faggot. He is guilty of public intoxication and public lewdness whether he is guilty of rape or not.. If he was blackpilled he would have a bodycam or some sort of audio/video recording that the foid consented. Ignorance of foids' evility ability is not a credible excuse or defense in a court of law. Even back in the 90's the Dallas Cowboys football team who were having sex orgies at Eric Williams house was acquitted of rape allegations becozz they had video tapes of consent bi the whores which included some Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders.

Brock Turner deserve everything coming to him for being a normie bluepilled faggot.
FFS all he did was finger a girl he thought was in his league. It was a reasonable enough strategy, there aren't swedish bikers behind every corner.

He is guilty of public intoxication and public lewdness whether he is guilty of rape or not.
So cite him for that.

PLENTY of others there (including women and jocks) were also and went unpunished.

. If he was blackpilled he would have a bodycam or some sort of audio/video recording that the foid consented.
Maybe he did and one of the men who attacked him deleted it.

Ignorance of foids' evility ability is not a credible excuse or defense in a court of law. Even back in the 90's the Dallas Cowboys football team who were having sex orgies at Eric Williams house was acquitted of rape allegations becozz they had video tapes of consent bi the whores which included some Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders.
No apostrophe in 90s