Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy What - white supremacy is in the same category as terrorism?

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgOPAebu0fM

I watched a big part of this livestream, which came up in my YT recommendations yesterday. Quite interesting, I cannot remember that this is part of other democracies, that corporations have to testimony in parliament.
One thing which was hard to believe - I, unfortunately, don't want to watch the whole thing again to find the time stamp - was from Zuckerberg, who said that "white supremacy" is in the same category as terrorism (censored, deleted).
I only thought: "what": One is a racist ideology in the head of some (many?) people (or some leftist would maybe even say the constitution of the USA), the other is a murderous threat to the life of other humans. And of course: Nobody sees a problem in this.
But I also don't know how this manifests: Are only groups who praising Hitler or the KKK banned or already single posts, who describe a difference in IQ of the race groups?

@BummerDrummer

Last edited:
He's a jew. That's why.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgOPAebu0fM

I watched a big part of this livestream, which came up in my YT recommendations yesterday. Quite interesting, I cannot remember that this is part of other democracies, that corporations have to testimony in parliament.
One thing which was hard to believe - I, unfortunately, don't want to watch the whole thing again to find the time stamp - was from Zuckerberg, who said that "white supremacy" is in the same category as terrorism (censored, deleted).
I only thought: "what": One is a racist ideology in the head of some (many?) people (or some leftist would maybe even say the constitution of the USA), the other is a murderous threat to the life of other humans. And of course: Nobody sees a problem in this.
But I also don't know how this manifests: Are only groups who praising Hitler or the KKK banned or already single posts, who describe a difference in IQ of the race groups?

@BummerDrummer

Gotta demonize Whitey while the Islamic hordes indulge in their feast of free welfare food and easily rape-able white pussy. Semites stick together against a gullible target you know.

Only in the West would advocacy for the dominant ethnic group be considered terrorism. This is why Xi and Putin laugh at "democracy," aka, rule by the media.

White supremacy in white countries jfl

"democracy," aka, rule by the media.
24/7 news cycle and misplaced trust in all authorities and institutions gets you to that point tbh
Before the age of celebrity reality tv and roasting culture it was more about the issues than owning the opponent in an argument or coming up with juicy stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back