Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What will be the best cope in the near future?

Title

• Full body VR cope

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Hyper realistic sexdolls

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Suicide booth (futurama)

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Cheap space tourism

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.
In your opinion, what new tech and innovations do you think cels should look forward to coping with? What's some new upcoming cope that you think we should invest our time and energy on?

oh boy I hope I get a VR set in Kamala Harris’s FEMA camp for dissidents

AI powered realistic human interactions.
Similar to AI dungeon and chatbots.

Sexrobots preferrably but sexdolls works.

Cyborg foids that are programmed to like a man regardless of looks. Sortof like the clones from star wars 2/3.

Ai dungeon type game but 3d and in full body VR so I can live out my sadistic rape fantasies every day.

Suicide booth is the best

Honestly wouldn't even mind being sent to a concentration camp for incels if they offered something like that. If full-body VR was perfected to the point where you can't discern reality from fiction, I'd stay in VR forever until my body deteriorates from no food/water and dies. Assuming they offer VR life simulator where you can have the gf and life you want

Sexrobots preferrably but sexdolls works.
Same. I'm looking into saving up for the high-end sex dolls but hyper-realistic bots, if they could be made in the next decade or so, would be something to look forward to. I definitely wouldn't be able to afford it on NEETbuxx though unless they had it to where you could rent them/pay by the hour or have some payment plan to use them

Just Anime & Games, Maybe neetbuxx

VR with haptic feedback will take a while and probably be gigaexpensive. Augmented reality/vr with cheap sexdoll dummies might be the next big, but affordable thing.

Last edited:
I hope suicide booths are a thing

In your opinion, what new tech and innovations do you think cels should look forward to coping with? What's some new upcoming cope that you think we should invest our time and energy on?
Cheap space tourism would be pretty cool. Hyper realistic sex dolls too. Too bad both of them will come too late for us anyway.

A hyper realistic VR would be perfect. I can play out the scenario of being a god of a world and I can do whatever I want. I will put on the VR and stay in the virtual world until by physical body deteriorates and dies

What are you on about kek
A hyper realistic VR would be perfect. I can play out the scenario of being a god of a world and I can do whatever I want. I will put on the VR and stay in the virtual world until by physical body deteriorates and dies
Damn now I want one
VR with haptic feedback will take a while and probably be gigaexpensive. Augmented reality/vr with cheap sexdoll dummies might be the next big, but affordable thing.
Yeah that seems more plausible at least for the near future
Suicide booth is the best
The sooner the better tbh I'll be the first to try it out
AI powered realistic human interactions.
Similar to AI dungeon and chatbots.
Like blade runner? As long as we can customize it I'm down
Cheap space tourism would be pretty cool. Hyper realistic sex dolls too. Too bad both of them will come too late for us anyway.
Yeah I added space tourism to the poll cause if I could go to space I could die knowing that I achieved something other than a shitty 9 to 5 job, then I could at least die in peace

Last edited: