Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What will happen when we grow old?

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★★
We will definitely grow old, our parents from whom we inherited our bad genes eventually will die, given the genetic determinism we won't be well off in any scenario. Given the consistency in an incel's life, it's not hard to predict that we will age much faster than Chads and normies both mentally and physically. One of the many things Blackpill does is that it annihilates our will and desire to survive, to grow, to procreate and consequently it leaves anything but a man who will never have a family, will never be loved by anyone, is devasted and lonely. What's your take on this, would you end up in a retirement house or live as an old Hikikomori until your room stinks of a corpse?

I will rope way before that

I will rope way before that
I don't think there is any other viable way to end it. But someday we'll be faced with that choice, I don't want to die an old painful long death.

I will be happily married in a nice cottage, I will get visits from my children and grand children. I will maintain my own nice garden and play golf from time to time with my best friends.

I wanna see what cool copes come out when im old

The world will pass us by but they'll be more incels as women's standards continue to rise so inceldom won't be an extremely rare condition.

As global warming ravages the earth meat production will cease and the population will survive on a limited variety of gmo vegetables and grains and farmed insects for protein.

However humans craving for meat will not have diminished, undesirable human males will be imprisoned and turned into soylent green for the priviliged few Chads and and any female to consume.

The world will pass us by but they'll be more incels as women's standards continue to rise so inceldom won't be an extremely rare condition.
But how long can we cope by thinking that we're not alone, btw, everyone around us nearly everyone will be with his family, though it might be just retarded Betabuxxing.
I will be happily married in a nice cottage, I will get visits from my children and grand children. I will maintain my own nice garden and play golf from time to time with my best friends.
It's not happening brocel.
As global warming ravages the earth meat production will cease and the population will survive on a limited variety of gmo vegetables and grains and farmed insects for protein.

However humans craving for meat will not have diminished, undesirable human males will be imprisoned and turned into soylent green for the priviliged few Chads and and any female to consume.
Seriously brocel, what's your thought on this, someday we'll be struck with this Ultrablackpill

Last edited:
But how long can we cope by thinking that we're not alone, btw, everyone around us nearly everyone will be with his family, though it might be just retarded Betabuxxing.
It's not thinking that we're not alone because as this site shows there are many that experience inceldom they just have the sense not to talk about it IRL.
But as for how to cope in old age I guess avoid retirement homes and communities where families and people your age often are.
So kind of like the Hikikomori except even more depressed and empty as the realization dawns that nothing will ever change and you have still not died of natural causes yet.

And yeah most of the families around are going to be made of men that women settled for and wasn't their first option like it always was but it is still going to painful seeing them experience PDA while you rot if you are in the same place they are in.

Either a rope around my neck or my brain matter decorating the ground.

It's not thinking that we're not alone because as this site shows there are many that experience inceldom they just have the sense not to talk about it IRL.
But as for how to cope in old age I guess avoid retirement homes and communities where families and people your age often are.
So kind of like the Hikikomori except even more depressed and empty as the realization dawns that nothing will ever change and you have still not died of natural causes yet.

And yeah most of the families around are going to be made of men that women settled for and wasn't their first option like it always was but it is still going to painful seeing them experience PDA while you rot if you are in the same place they are in.
I do think that as we grow old, women will definitely flock around incels, and many will even settle with foids. Whether we agree or not many incels are just a blowjob away from being a betabuxx but truecels and idealistcels will have no options but to die alone. It's Over.

if you think things are bad,just wait and see how things can get a million times worse.

if you think things are bad,just wait and see how things can get a million times worse.
Being a KHHV, I couldn't care less but many cels will go Betabuxxing and some will go Hikikomori, it's bound to happen either way. Very few will rope out of any copes.

I won't live long enough to witness the agepill destroy my subhumanity and turn me into an ogre. I'll rope way before that.

I do think that as we grow old, women will definitely flock around incels, and many will even settle with foids. Whether we agree or not many incels are just a blowjob away from being a betabuxx but truecels and idealistcels will have no options but to die alone. It's Over.
No what will happen is when women get glee from seeing how beaten down incels are from life and it shows IRL some incels will mistake that as attraction, the woman will string them along and play the long con if she's bored and at some point let the incel know she never loved him when the incel is deep in comittment to her.

Women won't flock around incels except to torment us. Younger generations of better looking men will take over like they always have.
Betabuxx isn't an option for a lot of people here. There are no single moms waiting for you to wife them up. Even oldcels have said as much.
Good because if a woman doesn't really want to be with you it's not worth it they'll make your life a living hell.
Bad because there is nothing in the world that can recreate how being with a woman feels.

Truecels and idealistcels will probably die alone because men aren't naturally cooperative at least these days and prefer to stick to themselves.
There will be a lot of aging people though. Economic "elites" are having a lot of trouble getting birth rates to rise and they are even starting to fall in ethnic countries.

Young mixed race BBC moggers look to be the future of society's vision of the ideal man that gets what they want. Just as they were in the 2010s.

We end in a total indifference.
Most likely like @FrustratedWhiteMale

Being a KHHV, I couldn't care less but many cels will go Betabuxxing and some will go Hikikomori, it's bound to happen either way. Very few will rope out of any copes.
Thing is that if you're a legit hikikomori and stay that way, often the only options become roping or homelessness. Depends upon the country you live in, and if you can get buxx.

This will be happening in a virtual world, where I will have a chip installed into my brain so I can cope.
I hope someday we will have a cope like this, where we can simulate the ideal life with a virtual chad body and snuggle and fuck as much as we want, but most probably I would have roped by then.

Last edited:
I'm genuinely afraid of old age, i really don't wanna expirience it. All the health issues that come along with it, seeing your family members die. I wouldn't even wanna expirience this if i wasn't inkler.

We will become the lonely, slightly creepy, mostly pathetic old guys your mother used to warn you about: 'don't go near that man'. I fear that type of existence.

dt93ilcvtyg11.jpg

Every possible incel 'life script' sucks: 1) suicide if you have the fortitude and pride 2) try to ascend but with severely diminished expectations, by betabuxxing an over the hill foid, working harder for less 3) LDARing and becoming an old creep.

Last edited:
Hopefully I can become a richcel and ldar in a mansion in the mountains, im not going to live in a retirement home where chads will have grandchildren.

I don't care what happens to my physical body, this life is just a transitory phase. At death we will be finally released from this genetic prison.

We will definitely grow old, our parents from whom we inherited our bad genes eventually will die, given the genetic determinism we won't be well off in any scenario. Given the consistency in an incel's life, it's not hard to predict that we will age much faster than Chads and normies both mentally and physically. One of the many things Blackpill does is that it annihilates our will and desire to survive, to grow, to procreate and consequently it leaves anything but a man who will never have a family, will never be loved by anyone, is devasted and lonely. What's your take on this, would you end up in a retirement house or live as an old Hikikomori until your room stinks of a corpse?
An old Hikkomori would be prefereble, perhaps some cabin in the woods or something

We become wizards and make ourselves disappear without anyone knowing or remembering we existed.

Norwood, fat, health problems

It's so fucking frustrating to be alive and mogged each and everyday being a KHHV truecel.

I haven’t thought of it much. I am guessing we would probably just rope at some point. Hopefully sexbots get better in the future.

I haven’t thought of it much. I am guessing we would probably just rope at some point. Hopefully sexbots get better in the future.
At some point a rope awaits us, I can feel the noose tightening around my neck, if you're lucky you might get a vintage cyanide pill with Luftwaffe insignia on it.

At some point a rope awaits us, I can feel the noose tightening around my neck, if you're lucky you might get a vintage cyanide pill with Luftwaffe insignia on it.
I don’t plan on killing myself soon as I would rather just try to live a peaceful life in isolation. Most incels that don’t rope will probably just go mgtow or something. But I am pretty sure that it will be the rope that is waiting for us at the end

We will kill ourselves eventually

They will want us DEAD even more than before.

My deadline is 30. Fuck that if I'm gonna keep fighting further than that.

I'll die in a nuclear explosion in about 20 years, so I don't know anything about growing old.

[SuicideFuel] occurs more often.

You become less valuable in d organs harvesting black market.

We will become the lonely, slightly creepy, mostly pathetic old guys your mother used to warn you about: 'don't go near that man'. I fear that type of existence.

dt93ilcvtyg11.jpg

Every possible incel 'life script' sucks: 1) suicide if you have the fortitude and pride 2) try to ascend but with severely diminished expectations, by betabuxxing an over the hill foid, working harder for less 3) LDARing and becoming an old creep.

I dont see myself making it past 30 at all. I had originally planned to kill myself this year however I decided to postpone my inevitable demise since I'm waiting for a few anime and manga to finish so I can know the end of there stories before I die.

I don't think I can even make it to 30 tbh. I think it's better for incels to rope at an earlier age because seeing your body rots and sunken as you age will definitely make you more depressed and it will break your will to even wagecuck to fullfill your basic human needs so you'll become mess and end up being homeless. Better rope soon.

I won't find out.

`Basically you'll be like me at 39.. posting on incels.co & playing MMORPG and rarely leaving your small house.