Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What will you do if you actually achieve to have a GF ?

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
The question seems strange but the more I read people here about cold approach, Tinder, etc, the more it seems people don't really realize the importance of such a question. I read several users here blatantly saying that they only cold approach foids they consider far below their league (for instance, landwhales), and then rage because even those "repulsive creatures" don't want them. Ok, that's understandable.

But imagine this : what if she answered "yes" ?

Then, you would be in a relationship with someone repulsive you don't even consider frequentable. How could you even love, or pretend to love someone like that in the first place ? How could you have good sex ? Not mechanical sex, but sex that implies enjoyment and real sensation of fulfillment (basically, you could find an expensive but yet beautiful hooker to live a better experiment). Have you considered you would have to appear in public as "this funny couple", the poorly matched couple everyone makes fun about in the street, even other incels ?

Your opinion is welcome.

JFL if you're still trying as a truecel.

Very good question. Makes a person think.

It reveals how most incels aren't as blackpilled as they think they are due to putting too much emphasis on simply getting a girlfriend. These issues go far deeper than they appear at first sight. Inceldom calls for a struggle against everything Western degenerate society stands for and just getting a girlfriend isn't going to solve that.

In a way, you are incel for life.

JFL if you're still trying as a truecel.
Well, you're never sure to be a trucel if you never tried enough ... Now the problem is : when is it enough ? And people often talk about quantity ("I'll cold approach 1000 grills this month, wish me good luck !"), but never about quality.

On most """leaked videos""" where """incels""" cold approach, we see a guy coming to every single roastie in the street asking the very same question every fucking time on the same tone like a retarded robot. Obviously, this is acted, and it will never work anyway irl. It's like on Tinder : normies are all about mass swiping and quantity, they don't even realize this is precisely what led us to the current situation of female value deflation on Tinder.

Very good question. Makes a person think.

It reveals how most incels aren't as blackpilled as they think they are due to putting too much emphasis on simply getting a girlfriend. These issues go far deeper than they appear at first sight. Inceldom calls for a struggle against everything Western degenerate society stands for and just getting a girlfriend isn't going to solve that.

In a way, you are incel for life.
Some think finding a GF is the end of all things, while in reality it's just a beginning.

At this point it's either be with the landwhale or status/,lookmaxx and be alone forever

This is why the term volcel should be used more sparingly. If a female is so repulsive you literally could not get your dick hard for her, if she makes you feel even more shame in public than going alone, how is it ascension?

Go on romantic activities, walking out at night, go home and fuck and have a good sleep.

Prepare for lots of shit tests as well to delay the cheat day

You can have all fun with her all you want, just be prepared one day she will cheat and dump her.

Pump and dump, never date a 0/10 landwhale.

This is why the term volcel should be used more sparingly. If a female is so repulsive you literally could not get your dick hard for her, if she makes you feel even more shame in public than going alone, how is it ascension?
Exactly.
Go on romantic activities, walking out at night, go home and fuck and have a good sleep.

You can have all fun with her all you want, just be prepared one day she will cheat and dump her.
How could you do be romantic or have fun without even feeling a bit of attraction, or love ?

It's sad to see a high IQ quality thread like this being ignored. These sort of questions are what ought to make incels think and evolve our community.

Bluepilled. Insanely bluepilled, boyo. Are you telling me that once you magically enter a relationship, you will forget everything you've learned about the nature of foids, embrace our current degenerate society and its norms in its entirety?

How are you better than your average numale, then?

Cunt

Bluepilled. Insanely bluepilled, boyo. Are you telling me that once you magically enter a relationship, you will forget everything you've learned about the nature of foids, embrace our current degenerate society and its norms in its entirety?

How are you better than your average numale, then?
No? I'm saying that you can have fun with your femoid all you want but femoids one day will cheat with a higher SMV guy (branch swnging)

thats why I said you must prepare the exit

Go on here and apologize for being a fakecel. You're not incel if you can get a girlfriend.

It's sad to see a high IQ quality thread like this being ignored. These sort of questions are what ought to make incels think and evolve our community.
Next time I'll do an "IT larper like" post, maybe more people will be interested in calling me names in the comments :lul: ( :kys: )
Go on here and apologize for being a fakecel. You're not incel if you can get a girlfriend.
It's a thought experiment, you missed the whole point of this post boyo

No? I'm saying that you can have fun with your femoid all you want but femoids one day will cheat with a higher SMV guy (branch swnging)

thats why I said you must prepare the exit

That is degenerate, hedonistic and shortsighted. Do you want a virgin? If not then it's better to hire a hooker than be Mr. #37 because non-virgins have inferior pair bonding capabilities.

If you want a virgin than you are obliged to go for a lifelong stable relationship because virgins give the best opportunity for such a relationship lest you want to participate in the degeneracy of modern Western society and go for short-lived depressing serial hook-ups with stinking sluts. You can not build stable families in our current society either.

This is why OP has posed an incredibly important question. The most important I've yet seen on the forum because depending your answer it's easy to judge whether you're a bluepilled degen or someone who's understood the implications of being truly blackpilled.

Next time I'll do an "IT larper like" post, maybe more people will be interested in calling me names in the comments :lul: ( :kys: )

It's a thought experiment, you missed the whole point of this post boyo

The normoids are very intrigued, look at how many guests are lurking this thread or have already viewed it.

You can not build stable families in our current society either.
This is absolutely suiful for men in general, even if you're not the traditionnalist ultra religious right wing type.

The normoids are very intrigued, look at how many guests are lurking this thread or have already viewed it.
I don't know how to take this data tbh. Unlike most edge lords here, I'm not so keen on becoming the new IT starlet.

I'd lose my virginity to a landwhale to give myself a massive social safety net. Incels who would actually date them are lobotomites.

I'd lose my virginity to a landwhale to give myself a massive social safety net.
Again, a hooker can do the job even better. I'm talking about "romance" or actual relationship if you will.

I was actually in a relationship with a girl once who I felt zero sexual attraction to and didn´t even like as a person. I dated her out of desperation and believe it or not, dating someone who you have zero feelings for is worse than being incel.

It´s like being incel without any freedom and you basically have to have sex with someone who you are repulsed by.

At this point, I’d say no because I’ve been incel for 15 years and what would she want from me? I’ve been brutally rejected by women some guys on here would never consider approaching. Either the Singularity will give me a chance or eternal inceldom awaits.