Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would be easier?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date

What would be easier?

• Rolling a Boulder up a vertical cliff

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Getting a redditor to use common sense

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
I don't know who raised these NPC's but I remember now why I left that shithole of a site. Reddits userbase after all the purges is easily the worst on the entire internet..

Its amazing how even if you just insinuate something that goes against the status quo you immediately get down voted to shit, have swarms of "ACHUALLY"'s questioning your cognitive function and receive 90 day bans from whatever shithole subreddit you were on.

Now that all the based subreddits got nuked that place is just one big leftist bulletin circle jerk. I swear after Trump is gone they will lose about 95% of the shit they complain about.

The craziest thing is I don't remember it being so bad during the late r/incel early r/braincel days. I swear they drove all the sane people off that website, you can't even have anything that resembles a discussion there anymore..

you can tell them that 1 + 1 = 2

Ur dick got the hiv

"That's offensive. You're a racist." - SJW Fag (Redditor)

hiveminds exist for the kween

queen_wasp-450x450.jpeg

There is a bluepill among us that voted in favor of the plebbitor:feelswhat:

Titus 3:10 KJV
A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

This is how you deal with such people. You tell them once, tell them twice and if they still don't accept it, move on.