[Discussion] What would be the first thing you would simulate in ultra realistic VR?

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

All My Friends Are Bots
-
Suppose the technology for ultra realistic VR similar to the Matrix was invented and you bought it. What would you simulate first? I would probably simulate a high school prom with my oneitis from the period, from me asking her out all the way to fucking her in her bed at her house. Even if it took a few days to completely simulate it, I would do it.

What would you guys simulate?

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

Officer
-
Same. I would first simulate me with one of my former oneitises. (Don’t have one now fortunately).

carticel

carticel

sophistmaxxed | lanklet | Kierkegaardcel I 16 y/o
-
Kissing a girl in the snow tbh

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

All My Friends Are Bots
-
I supposE Racing would be fun
Going ER after fucking oneitis seems like a good idea. I wouldn't want to feel the extreme pain though. Everything transfers in this simulation, so pain and pleasure stimulation are both real.

Pareg

Pareg

Inaction only allows Evil to triumph.
-
Many different ways on how it feels to die.
Just to see if it's that hard to get round your biological instinct while comitting suicide.

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

Hapa-looking sexual ☭ with a sub-human face
-
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Andy milonakis but truecel
-
ER in minecraft with a stacy on my arm

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
Being choked by a Stacy foid that I didn't have to pay

Tallcel

Tallcel

Social moron and a loser with no life
-
Zero grav sex with a thicc foid

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

All My Friends Are Bots
-
Tbh, I would likely live out my retirement years in this simulation. I would spend the last 15 years of my life essentially replaying my life from the beginning of middle school until about 27 yo as gigachad. When the simulation ends, I die IRL. Would be a great way to spend those last useless years of life.

carticel

carticel

sophistmaxxed | lanklet | Kierkegaardcel I 16 y/o
-
Tbh, I would likely live out my retirement years in this simulation. I would spend the last 15 years of my life essentially replaying my life from the beginning of middle school until about 27 yo as gigachad. When the simulation ends, I die IRL. Would be a great way to spend those last useless years of life.
High IQ. I suppose you could even trick yourself into believing your past life was a lie.
1575352788915-png.174146

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

All My Friends Are Bots
-
High IQ. I suppose you could even trick yourself into believing your past life was a lie.
That would indeed be something to work towards. A complete mind wipe followed by a better life. Similar to roping and then reincarnation.

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

do the right CHOice --- bitches love Sosa
-
Going ER after fucking oneitis seems like a good idea. I wouldn't want to feel the extreme pain though. Everything transfers in this simulation, so pain and pleasure stimulation are both real.
Same. I would first simulate me with one of my former oneitises. (Don’t have one now fortunately).
excellent plans gents

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Probably sex with a cute foid who loves me

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
-
Being attractive. Teenage love and sex. Driving a car.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
For legal reasons I won't answer that.

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

All My Friends Are Bots
-
Half the thread is going ER and the other half is ascending.

nazianime

nazianime

Unironically A Virgin
-
I would simulate life as a teen with my waifu for an year. I would probably rope after that though knowing I was all fake.

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

All My Friends Are Bots
-
I would simulate life as a teen with my waifu for an year. I would probably rope after that though knowing I was all fake.
Sounds like a good plan. I would do something similar for retirement.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Ghost of Christmas Past
-
If you wanted to, yes. But you could just live in a different body anyways.
If I go in the past, will I have the knowledge that I do now, or will it simulate how my head was back then? Do I have knowledge I'm in a simulation?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Rotmaxxing
-
Putting yourself into the position of Kim Jong Un also seems comfy

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
-
A perfect world. Where all abide by my rules. My rules would be reasonable as to not make it a dictatorship. It would be close to heaven essentially

M

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
-
I will probably stimulate the avatar last air Bender world . And I will b the avatar .

Tbh , it will be amazing .

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

All My Friends Are Bots
-
If I go in the past, will I have the knowledge that I do now, or will it simulate how my head was back then? Do I have knowledge I'm in a simulation?
You have knowledge you are in the simulation and will possess all present knowledge.

Robtical

Robtical

Incels without hate still can't get a date
-
Get head from a cute anime loli :feelsbaton:
I wouldn't want someone weaker and inferior to me in every way besides looks to do that.

Last edited:
NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

All My Friends Are Bots
-
Then I'd go back to Valentine's day 2008 when my oneitis spent the day with me playing on the snow hills. Then I'd kill myself.
:cryfeels: Pretty sad my man. Wouldn't you want to at least a few months of love with her before roping?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

-
:cryfeels: Pretty sad my man. Wouldn't you want to at least a few months of love with her before roping?
I'd relive a few different memories with her, sort of like a bucket list, and then I'd kill myself. But I wouldn't want anything that wasn't real, knowing it's a simulation.

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

All My Friends Are Bots
-
I'd relive a few different memories with her, sort of like a bucket list, and then I'd kill myself. But I wouldn't want anything that wasn't real, knowing it's a simulation.
If your mind was wiped prior to simulation, would you then go through those activities?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

-
If your mind was wiped prior to simulation, would you then go through those activities?
Fuck, yes. I'd strap a tube into my arm and hire a nurse to feed me through the tube and invent a whole simulation for me to live the rest of my life in and never leave. Just send me back to when I first met her and let me live out an alternate history line where things work out and she loves me.

Robtical

Robtical

-
Just send me back to when I first met her and let me live out an alternate history line where things work out and she loves me.
I had a few oneitisis. I cringe at even being so obsessed about them now. They're just whores like the rest of them at the end of the day.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

-
I had a few oneitisis. I cringe at even being so obsessed about them now. They're just whores like the rest of them at the end of the day.
Think what you want. She was the only one to ever treat me human. Unlike 99% of this forum I've actually been hated by everyone for things outside of my control

Robtical

Robtical

-
Think what you want. She was the only one to ever treat me human. Unlike 99% of this forum I've actually been hated by everyone for things outside of my control
If she didn't hate you, why did she cut you off? 99% of this forum probably never interacted with you though.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

-
If she didn't hate you, why did she cut you off? 99% of this forum probably never interacted with you though.
It gets complicated, but she did many things that made me think she cared about me/I had a chance. I know I was wrong now though.
And my point was that I actually know what it's like to be alone unlike the roleplayers on this forum, that's why she's special to me