Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would be the first thing you would simulate in ultra realistic VR?

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

Just Replace Them Already
★★
Suppose the technology for ultra realistic VR similar to the Matrix was invented and you bought it. What would you simulate first? I would probably simulate a high school prom with my oneitis from the period, from me asking her out all the way to fucking her in her bed at her house. Even if it took a few days to completely simulate it, I would do it.

What would you guys simulate?

I supposE Racing would be fun

Same. I would first simulate me with one of my former oneitises. (Don’t have one now fortunately).

Kissing a girl in the snow tbh

I supposE Racing would be fun
Going ER after fucking oneitis seems like a good idea. I wouldn't want to feel the extreme pain though. Everything transfers in this simulation, so pain and pleasure stimulation are both real.

Many different ways on how it feels to die.
Just to see if it's that hard to get round your biological instinct while comitting suicide.

ER in minecraft with a stacy on my arm

Being choked by a Stacy foid that I didn't have to pay

Zero grav sex with a thicc foid

Tbh, I would likely live out my retirement years in this simulation. I would spend the last 15 years of my life essentially replaying my life from the beginning of middle school until about 27 yo as gigachad. When the simulation ends, I die IRL. Would be a great way to spend those last useless years of life.

Tbh, I would likely live out my retirement years in this simulation. I would spend the last 15 years of my life essentially replaying my life from the beginning of middle school until about 27 yo as gigachad. When the simulation ends, I die IRL. Would be a great way to spend those last useless years of life.
High IQ. I suppose you could even trick yourself into believing your past life was a lie.

I would start with simple sex tbh

High IQ. I suppose you could even trick yourself into believing your past life was a lie.
That would indeed be something to work towards. A complete mind wipe followed by a better life. Similar to roping and then reincarnation.

Going ER after fucking oneitis seems like a good idea. I wouldn't want to feel the extreme pain though. Everything transfers in this simulation, so pain and pleasure stimulation are both real.
Same. I would first simulate me with one of my former oneitises. (Don’t have one now fortunately).

excellent plans gents

Probably sex with a cute foid who loves me

Being attractive. Teenage love and sex. Driving a car.

For legal reasons I won't answer that.

Half the thread is going ER and the other half is ascending.

I would simulate life as a teen with my waifu for an year. I would probably rope after that though knowing I was all fake.

I would simulate life as a teen with my waifu for an year. I would probably rope after that though knowing I was all fake.
Sounds like a good plan. I would do something similar for retirement.

makin sexy times

Putting yourself into the position of Kim Jong Un also seems comfy

A perfect world. Where all abide by my rules. My rules would be reasonable as to not make it a dictatorship. It would be close to heaven essentially

I will probably stimulate the avatar last air Bender world . And I will b the avatar .

Tbh , it will be amazing .

i would swing around nyc as spiderman ngl

If I go in the past, will I have the knowledge that I do now, or will it simulate how my head was back then? Do I have knowledge I'm in a simulation?
You have knowledge you are in the simulation and will possess all present knowledge.

I'd force chads and women to live as incels

Get head from a cute anime loli :feelsbaton:
I wouldn't want someone weaker and inferior to me in every way besides looks to do that.

Last edited:
Tfw no star trek holodecks :feelsrope:

Gun gale online.

Then I'd go back to Valentine's day 2008 when my oneitis spent the day with me playing on the snow hills. Then I'd kill myself.
:cryfeels: Pretty sad my man. Wouldn't you want to at least a few months of love with her before roping?

I'd relive a few different memories with her, sort of like a bucket list, and then I'd kill myself. But I wouldn't want anything that wasn't real, knowing it's a simulation.
If your mind was wiped prior to simulation, would you then go through those activities?

Just send me back to when I first met her and let me live out an alternate history line where things work out and she loves me.
I had a few oneitisis. I cringe at even being so obsessed about them now. They're just whores like the rest of them at the end of the day.

Think what you want. She was the only one to ever treat me human. Unlike 99% of this forum I've actually been hated by everyone for things outside of my control
If she didn't hate you, why did she cut you off? 99% of this forum probably never interacted with you though.

Assuming there are digital workstations and it's an mmo, I'd probably just live in VR with a cute girlfriend tbh.

It won't even matter if everyone makes their avatar good looking. Atleast I'll have something I find attraction to.

Middle class American lifestyle circa late 1940s - early to mid 1950s. All with a wife, kids and a house with white picket fence in the suburbs. Fuck it, I would even simulate going to work in that scenario just for a chance to hang out with other guys and make the simulation more believable.

a hostel film like reality and feminists are the victims my vr collection of power tools really need some love right about now.

Getting with my first real crush and dating and marrying.
Probably would die in the VR seeing as I would never leave.

I'd have sex with a foid.