Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would be the most likely outcome if I got a job in public service

S

Stiltrid_trees

Greycel
Treesarescary here, I'm pretty sure a fair amount of you know who I am.

for fairness just pretend I'm not autistic or weird, just a normie, but my face and my looks are still exactly the same, what exactly do you think the most likely outcome would be if I started working at a café or a supermarket or basically any job where you have to interact with people?

Going just off my looks, what do you think would happen?

Nobody will respect you. And if you're a manlet, they will constantly ask to see your manager because they will think you're a kid that knows nothing.

i don't think that's what public service is

Images

My sister works in the city hall and she told me that

a) after the foids who work there got their contract, they started to get tattoos, piercings and colored hair all over since they cant get kicked out of a government job anymore and now they can look like the whores they are

b) bitching and bullying among the ppl working there is apparantly worse than at high school age

Nobody will respect you. And if you're a manlet, they will constantly ask to see your manager because they will think you're a kid that knows nothing.
brutal jobpill tbh and I can say it's true.
"Everybody just yells and screams at each other. Nobody’s civil anymore!"

Treesarescary here, I'm pretty sure a fair amount of you know who I am.

for fairness just pretend I'm not autistic or weird, just a normie, but my face and my looks are still exactly the same, what exactly do you think the most likely outcome would be if I started working at a café or a supermarket or basically any job where you have to interact with people?

Going just off my looks, what do you think would happen?
tbh, if mentally normie, i think you'd do just fine, plenty of normies look worse than you so you wouldn't really stand out
b) bitching and bullying among the ppl working there is apparantly worse than at high school age
brutal

Last edited: