Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would be your reaction if a legit 8/10 chad was LARPing in this site?

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
This theory is supposedly debunked because chad is an ignorant mongoloid Who would spout "yo bro let me explain how'd get them bitches"

But if an 8/10 chad managed to not be one and hence LARP effectively here, how would you react?

Disclaimer: I'm nowhere near chad

i'll see how well he larps when i send him a picture of my ugly dick

is there something you want to share with the class?

There was an Eyetallion guy in the Ratings Megathread that came pretty close to, if not outright hit, the 8/10 mark. He seems not to have stuck around though.

>if

ohohohoh, you prob have not seen ratings megathread

I don't really care.
If he's wasting his time here trolling lonely people while he could be slaying left and right he's just a complete retard and wasting his life.

If he is a blackpilled incel I don't see a problem.

I'd wonder why he's so bored to mingle with shit like me, similar to women that want to come here.

You are making it too obvious.

I wouldnt like It however, it would be worse if a cute girl was larping here.

@whogivesafucc @blackletcel @Weed

Even if they're LARPers (as opposed to LARPing as LARPers), those guys aren't anywhere close to 8/10.

@whogivesafucc @blackletcel @Weed
I would react negatively if the 8/10 guy would be larping on purpose and he probably would do it on purpose because no matter how mental the 8/10 guy is, he will still get laid.

Why be here when he could be enjoying life? Unless he is being paid to be here by the FBI or the Democrats.

Im pretty sure that's already happened and is happening right now.
We definitely had a parking tyrone.

Chad takes over everything and makes it cool so don't be surprised if Chad is larping for LOLs

Look at the Yung Lean Sad boys Vaporwave fad, it made being depressed cool and in style.

Video games and computers were seen as incel at one point - now Stacey's and Chad's are playing video games making $$$ becoming famous and people love them.

Incel memes will be taken over by Chad in the future and upgraded to be cool somehow while also still fucking girls, i don't know how but it will happen

Regarding chadness? That I'm not one and @Bagelcel can second this
@fukmylyf He's not 8/10 or anywhere near that, that being said he hasn't gone through puberty fully yet hes only 17...
Right now he's
-5/10 Face
-7.5/10 Frame (95th percentile shoulders)
-7/10 Height (5ft11)

Overall i'd say he's like a 6/10.
Oh and he's white

there are plenty of women here, kiwifarmers/cow/drama types, covert homos, occasional tranny

some people just stick around

Possibly stab him. I am here rotting and this motherfucker is typing beside me. I fuck his mother.

id ask him his experiences and the secrets foids wont tell anyone else.

I would kill him on sight.

Even if they're LARPers (as opposed to LARPing as LARPers), those guys aren't anywhere close to 8/10.
^This, even 7/10s can be incel.

^This, even 7/10s can be incel.

High IQ post
@fukmylyf He's not 8/10 or anywhere near that, that being said he hasn't gone through puberty fully yet hes only 17...
Right now he's
-5/10 Face
-7.5/10 Frame (95th percentile shoulders)
-7/10 Height (5ft11)

Overall i'd say he's like a 6/10.
Oh and he's white

Can you rate me?

Still better than a female infiltrator.

bring him out to the gallows

Chad takes over everything and makes it cool so don't be surprised if Chad is larping for LOLs

Look at the Yung Lean Sad boys Vaporwave fad, it made being depressed cool and in style.

Video games and computers were seen as incel at one point - now Stacey's and Chad's are playing video games making $$$ becoming famous and people love them.

Incel memes will be taken over by Chad in the future and upgraded to be cool somehow while also still fucking girls, i don't know how but it will happen
there are plenty of women here, kiwifarmers/cow/drama types, covert homos, occasional tranny

some people just stick around
Surely you don't mean women are users here and you're talking about guests

I'd laugh at them for wasting their time here getting blackpilled tbh

that would be their problem tbh, i wouldnt give a fuck because tbh if someone here is an 8/10 and larping on this site then they are a fucking loser and i have no sympathy or care for them. A true chad would be going out there and fucking whores left and right, degrading the cunts like the disgusting shit they are.

What kind of reaction would you expect? I won't be surprised, and that's it. I'll be glad to see him banned, tbh, also if he claims to be virgin i would advice to leave his basement.

There probably is one around

My reaction would be putting their name in gray with a horizontal line through it.

that would be their problem tbh, i wouldnt give a fuck because tbh if someone here is an 8/10 and larping on this site then they are a fucking loser and i have no sympathy or care for them. A true chad would be going out there and fucking whores left and right, degrading the cunts like the disgusting shit they are.

I’d be pissed, if only because I’ve found these types of people all throughout my life. They have a ton of potential, have a ton of obvious good qualities, physically and otherwise, look like absolute normies but they decide to charge their batteries and larp by hanging around people with real problems for a couple of months. They always leave like nothing ever happened too. An 8/10 does not belong here, period.