Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would happen if 20 females were stranded in Zabbaleen?

Most likely seduce a man to help her survive.

Females are stuck in Egypt's trash slum, how would they survive?

I got the idea for this post from reading fan fictions about how incels and females would live on a desert island.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hzbuhu/or_more_likely_the_women_get_the_job_done_setting/

lmao, they think women would be building shelters while incels watched. They haven't ever watched the Bear Gryll's show where the women failed like shit on the island, which surprised no one except morons.

Another dude said that we would ascend (psychologically), which is retarded, being able to build shit isn't ascension, its betabuxxxing, and the incels on the island would be betabuxxxing and the women wouldn't be attracted to them no matter what they built.

czech-republic-prostitution-prague.jpg

What would happen if you made a thread about anything other than the two topics you constantly talk about and are obsessed with?

There was this TV series. Anyone has the link?
Long story short females failed brutally.

BAKALAKADAKA AYAYAYA

Aloha snackbar we were sent foids!! Mohammed stop fucking the goat time for some human pussy!!

What would happen if you made a thread about anything other than the two topics you constantly talk about and are obsessed with?
Racepill, Zabaleen, pickled fish. That's 3

What if they were stuck in a ghetto part Johannesburg, South Africa ; or even Chicago? That's what I would rather think about.

Females are stuck in Egypt's trash slum, how would they survive?

I got the idea for this post from reading fan fictions about how incels and females would live on a desert island.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hzbuhu/or_more_likely_the_women_get_the_job_done_setting/

They would blend right in, trash that they are.

Also this:

And also, FUCKING Lol at that reddit post.
Women setting up shelter etc... jfl
just lol

They’ll try whoring around after surviving panic attacks

They would start fucking stray dogs.

this thread is fucking gold.they actually think women would be able to do anything without man kek.

They would blend right in, trash that they are.

Also this:

And also, FUCKING Lol at that reddit post.
Women setting up shelter etc... jfl
just lol
IT is truly delusional

also this post is fucking hilarious.it's true that we have several neets and average wage workers but we also have quite a lot of people here who are high iq,who have 'good jobs',millionaires,phdfags etc etc.it's hilarious that IT thinks we are just a bunch of retards.top fucking kek

Females would love to suck some Zabbaleen cock.

...You can eat pickled fish and pretend it's a pussy, but not embrace the reverse dogpill? Why are you even on here?
Only females would reduce themselves to bestiality.

What if they were stuck in a ghetto part Johannesburg, South Africa ; or even Chicago? That's what I would rather think about.

I don't think Zabbaleen men are as violent.