Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would happen if most men were blackpilled?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I doubt that would stop men from cucking up to fat older single moms but I can always hope.

Would society change?

You're looking at it, or starting to. The biggest mass shootings in US history happened in the last year alone.

Society would collapse

It's all about what people in power believe/want the public to believe. When we have people like George Soros pushing cuck and liberal propoganda, society can never be blackpilled. Regardless of Trump being in power and being semi-blackpilled, the liberals are bluepilled as fuck and the conservatives are just copers, so society will never progress.

Society was blackpilled before. Look at history. Women literally didn't vote.

every chad I know is blackpilled

that would only make females more happy because there will be more suicides from ugly men and they wouldn't have to deal with them

Akarin said:
that would only make females more happy because there will be more suicides from ugly men and they wouldn't have to deal with them

No.

Would happen;

1 - National plastic surgery programs

OR Civil war.

1 of the 2.

Valentine's day would be nonexistant, or just for a quick lay. Jewelry stores would see a sharp downfall in sales.

Hypergamy would die down a bit, because the beta orbiter cucks would snap out of their bluepilled trances.

Blackpilled men don't validate women, because we know they feed on it.