Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would happen if the manosphere and all unwanted/fucked over men came together under a masculism movement?

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Been wondering this for a long time. Behind the safety and anonymity of the internet a lot of men seem to be pointing out the blackpill, the hypocrisy and dangers of feminism and calling out the left's bullshit coward tactics. It's only gotten more and more hated over the years.

With incel numbers only getting higher, female standards getting absurd and more men working their arses off while fighting for scraps, all the while being told they are cunts by some pink haired whore, what would happen if we (incels, mgtow etc) all got together and formed a sort of 'masculism' movement in response to this fake feminism shitbaggery?

My theory is that modern feminism and its hatred for men all stems from women's equivalent of inceldom - the realisation that Chad will not settle with her like he will with Stacey. This infuriates them so they need some way to lash out at men in general, it doesn't matter to them if the reason is entirely imaginary or damaging to society. It is their form of violence. Why exactly are most feminists and leftists over 30, over weight or unattractive or a mix of these? Stacies only get involved in that garbage when they want to virtue signal to increase their fan base or instagram likes or some other cringey trope.

What I'm wondering is why can't we get organised and do this to any degree? I'm not talking about violence in case any cucks are watching. I'm talking about a shared movement for men who have either been ignored and treated like shit by women or had their lives ruined by women, all of which are branches of the same tree. Imagine millions of men all in support of this like black lives matter all 'protesting' everything they see as something that promotes feminism.

it would be infiltrated by government shills

The way to go about this is to stop seeing things as separate groups but loosely collaborate and communicate with one another. I am doing this right now.

As the saying goes "Never let perfect be the enemy of good."

We are going to have our differences, we are not necessarily going to be friendly. But at the end of the day, we are in this mess because men insist on fighting and one-upping one other and getting distracting while their rights are getting taken away.

Btw, subs exposing inceltear have already gotten more non-incel contributors.

cope, wont happen

The way to go about this is to stop seeing things as separate groups but loosely collaborate and communicate with one another. I am doing this right now.

As the saying goes "Never let perfect be the enemy of good."

We are going to have our differences, we are not necessarily going to be friendly. But at the end of the day, we are in this mess because men insist on fighting and one-upping one other and getting distracting while their rights are getting taken away.
Absolutely man. Impressive that you came up with that literal seconds after me posting ha.

Nothing would happen.
Males dont have an in-group preference.

Absolutely man. Impressive that you came up with that literal seconds after me posting ha.

No problem. It is also a matter of tailoring language.

Sometimes things like "go ER", "foids" and the like have to be dropped out of pragmatism.

For example many times anti-incel subs have picked on the fact that incels call women "foids" as a way to immediately discredit them. When you sound more articulate, it is harder to do that. The key is to not make yourself a target for trolls, as believe it or not they have a lot of power in discrediting people and making them look ridiculous.

It is an unpopular view here, but the blackpill and all the conclusions that have been reached here aren't final. Many people here were previously redpilled or bluepilled. In the end low status males will keep migrating to whatever ideology and viewpoint on the world makes the most sense and best protects our interests.

No problem. It is also a matter of tailoring language.

Sometimes things like "go ER", "foids" and the like have to be dropped out of pragmatism.

For example many times anti-incel subs have picked on the fact that incels call women "foids" as a way to immediately discredit them. When you sound more articulate, it is harder to do that. The key is to make yourself a target for trolls, as believe it or not they have a lot of power in discrediting people and making them look ridiculous.
I know what you mean. I think a lot of stuff said on here is either tongue in cheek, a sarcastic play on the words of others or just general venting that they don't really mean. But there is also so much knowledge here.

My ideal scenario, although I can't see it happening in my lifetime, is for there to be some sort of official masculism movement or political party which at the very least acts as a deterrent to the government or females trying to fuck over men in some way with no pushback whatsoever as is the case now. Feminism, although ridiculous and steeped in fallacies at least does this for women.

An incel movment would never work, because simple:

Incels don’t wanna be incel.

There would be no loyalty or trust, every member is trying to leave (ascend) and disassociate themselves from the group, incels could be very easily manipulated.

If you care about incel issues, you should support reactionaries, conservatives, men’s rights movement.

Last edited:
I know what you mean. I think a lot of stuff said on here is either tongue in cheek, a sarcastic play on the words of others or just general venting that they don't really mean. But there is also so much knowledge here.

My ideal scenario, although I can't see it happening in my lifetime, is for there to be some sort of official masculism movement or political party which at the very least acts as a deterrent to the government or females trying to fuck over men in some way with no pushback whatsoever as is the case now. Feminism, although ridiculous and steeped in fallacies at least does this for women.

Politics is a lost cause and full of backstabbing. MRAs tried to enter into that fray and just got co-opted by rightwing talking points.

For now we are limited toward calling out bias on things like social media, exposing anti-incel watchdog groups as fronts for bullying unpopular low status males that say unpleasant things, and getting feminist hate communities deplatformed in the same way they are doing to any anti gynocentric communities online.

Petitions to actually change laws or at least an effort by some who are willing to is far off for now. Mass political movements are becoming a thing of the best when so many people have polarized political views and view their information from restricted bubbles.

Been wondering this for a long time. Behind the safety and anonymity of the internet a lot of men seem to be pointing out the blackpill, the hypocrisy and dangers of feminism and calling out the left's bullshit coward tactics. It's only gotten more and more hated over the years.

With incel numbers only getting higher, female standards getting absurd and more men working their arses off while fighting for scraps, all the while being told they are cunts by some pink haired whore, what would happen if we (incels, mgtow etc) all got together and formed a sort of 'masculism' movement in response to this fake feminism shitbaggery?

My theory is that modern feminism and its hatred for men all stems from women's equivalent of inceldom - the realisation that Chad will not settle with her like he will with Stacey. This infuriates them so they need some way to lash out at men in general, it doesn't matter to them if the reason is entirely imaginary or damaging to society. It is their form of violence. Why exactly are most feminists and leftists over 30, over weight or unattractive or a mix of these? Stacies only get involved in that garbage when they want to virtue signal to increase their fan base or instagram likes or some other cringey trope.

What I'm wondering is why can't we get organised and do this to any degree? I'm not talking about violence in case any cucks are watching. I'm talking about a shared movement for men who have either been ignored and treated like shit by women or had their lives ruined by women, all of which are branches of the same tree. Imagine millions of men all in support of this like black lives matter all 'protesting' everything they see as something that promotes feminism.
Could work if it werent for cucks tbh.

As long as there are cucks and white knights, movements like this would always be stopped.

^

inceldom isn't a political movement. I just cringe when people act like it is tbh
Read the opening post and keep that attitude to your IncelTear posts on reddit SoyBoy. You've made 3000 posts in 3 months composed entirely of quoting other people and whining while missing the point of the post entirely like a meme posting reddit sheep. Pussy behaviour of the highest order. This is a MEN'S board, squirt. At least try to act like one.

I didn't say inceldom IS a political movement, I said what I think we need is a movement as a pushback against feminism and women fucking over men, which includes incels.

Last edited:

As long as there are cucks and white knights, movements like this would always be stopped.

The thing a lot of people get confused is that cucks and white knights are doing it for pussy.

In many cases even a simple "thank you :)" from women is all they are looking for. This explains why even some gay men like to pander to women. In the end it seems mostly about appealing to women and seeming like a good person by beating down on men seen as dysfunctional that complain about gynocentrism.

Many blackpilled people were once bluepilled and vice versa. I think a lot of what turns the less malicious weak males against anything against gynocentrism is the talk about how strong men will rule and weak men will be culled. If you were a weak male, would you be inclined to support such things?

They also have the mistaken notion that women tolerate their weakness better than guys do, when aside from overt dominance plays by some men, it couldn't be more of the opposite.

This is the thing though. Cucking and simping are now being called out in the mainstream too and the quality of women that cucks and simps will be able to attain will inevitably get lower and lower until it is unacceptable even for them.

Nothing would happen.
Males dont have an in-group preference.
Exactly. This would never happen, this kind of movement would fail because men are very easily manipulated by women, specially for their own "advantage". Feminists would find a way to make such thing not accepted by most of the society or even illegal.

This is the thing though. Cucking and simping are now being called out in the mainstream too and the quality of women that cucks and simps will be able to attain will inevitably get lower and lower until it is unacceptable even for them.

This is kind of cope though. "Simping" is now more often than not associated with incels and has been co-opted
see thread https://incels.is/threads/normies-ruined-the-word-simp.207982/.

This is what was expected to arise from previous men's movements but it didn't, instead things got worse.

Imo I think some of the confusion comes from how people talk on this site sometimes. Sometimes it seems like they want to fight back against gynocentrism and call it out, other times they want to cope. People have made it pretty clear here that this isn't a place to recruit for men's rights, but a place to vent with like minded cels. The fact that this sometimes crosses over into advocating for change and action is confusing, opinions are all over the place.
In the end, not everyone here is going to be on board with anything past LDARing.

This is kind of cope though. "Simping" is now more often than not associated with incels and has been co-opted
see thread https://incels.is/threads/normies-ruined-the-word-simp.207982/.

This is what was expected to arise from previous men's movements but it didn't, instead things got worse.

Imo I think some of the confusion comes from how people talk on this site sometimes. Sometimes it seems like they want to fight back against gynocentrism and call it out, other times they want to cope. People have made it pretty clear here that this isn't a place to recruit for men's rights, but a place to vent with like minded cels. The fact that this sometimes crosses over into advocating for change and action is confusing, opinions are all over the place.
In the end, not everyone here is going to be on board with anything past LDARing.
Yep I know what you mean. I'm more referring to 'incels' as in incels in general rather than limited to just us .co users i.e. us and any men that are struggling with inceldom when they don't even know what it is. If there was some sort of political movement they could subscribe to or benefit from that helped all such men.
Exactly. This would never happen, this kind of movement would fail because men are very easily manipulated by women, specially for their own "advantage". Feminists would find a way to make such thing not accepted by most of the society or even illegal.
Yep maybe but a lot of feminism isn't accepted by a lot of people these days including the right wing and was initially met with disdain and hatred. I'd love for men to have an answer is all.

Last edited:
Yep I know what you mean. I'm more referring to 'incels' as in incels in general rather than limited to just us .co users i.e. us and any men that are struggling with inceldom when they don't even know what it is. If there was some sort of political movement they could subscribe to or benefit from that helped all such men.

You have to keep in mind that the concerns of backstabbing the moment there was attention from women or interest from them in what you were advocating for, those concerns are even more for incels that have never had affection.
Previous men's rights groups had largely been in (failed) relationships with women, so they had enough experience to not be easily swayed by things like a woman brushing their arm, complimenting them, or saying hello.

With incels that isn't the case and even many here even admit it so it's probably for the best that a lot don't get involved. The best way to move forward is to continue to be on social media platforms collaborating with people that at least share some common goals and do not have a hatred of weak sexless men. This automaticaly rules out most of the people on the political spectrum, the alt-right, and anti-SJWs.

At the very least, if at least these ideas can be agreed upon, the focus should then turn to calling out anti-incel hate subs that cloak their bullying and harassment under a righteous veneer of calling out misogyny. Won't name subs but this is already being done by some on reddit and has attracted people that aren't incels either. The TrueUnpopularOpinion post about IncelTear that was posted some days ago was made by a former IncelTear contributor who had once posted that incels in general advocate for child marriage. So views can be changed.

The key is that the focus has to be on the groups calling incels and low status males out so that they experience what it is like to be subject to that kind of scrutiny and become occupied with defending themselves. Meanwhile, when subs like r/banfemalehatesubs are resurrected, it should be known why this occurred and renewed efforts to subject radical feminist hate subs to the same quarantining and banning process should be undergone. Again this seems like the best course of action to take at this time and has worked well so far.

Read the opening post and keep that attitude to your IncelTear posts on reddit SoyBoy. You've made 3000 posts in 3 months composed entirely of quoting other people and whining while missing the point of the post entirely like a meme posting reddit sheep. Pussy behaviour of the highest order. This is a MEN'S board, squirt. At least try to act like one.

I didn't say inceldom IS a political movement, I said what I think we need is a movement as a pushback against feminism and women fucking over men, which includes incels.
lol wtf. what caused you to sperg out there

never claimed that you said inceldom is a political movement. the thing is that incel ideas will never go mainstream because incels are, in nature, the outliers of society. "virgins who got bullied in high school" are not a driving political force that can overthrow the government

we would be infiltrated/compromised by jews who will fuck up our goals by doing violence in the wrong way

lol wtf. what caused you to sperg out there

never claimed that you said inceldom is a political movement. the thing is that incel ideas will never go mainstream because incels are, in nature, the outliers of society
Just wanted to correct you for claiming I was being an incel noob and that I was acting like Inceldom is a political movement is all - "inceldom isn't a political movement. I just cringe when people act like it is tbh".

But I accept your apology :feelsokman:

Females were once the outliers of society but were given certain rights and now they have so many rights that it is wrong. A male version pushing back at this is what I'd like to see was my point.

Cucks would still outnumber us, sadly. Gynocentrism is very pervasive nowadays.

You have to keep in mind that the concerns of backstabbing the moment there was attention from women or interest from them in what you were advocating for, those concerns are even more for incels that have never had affection.
Previous men's rights groups had largely been in (failed) relationships with women, so they had enough experience to not be easily swayed by things like a woman brushing their arm, complimenting them, or saying hello.

With incels that isn't the case and even many here even admit it so it's probably for the best that a lot don't get involved. The best way to move forward is to continue to be on social media platforms collaborating with people that at least share some common goals and do not have a hatred of weak sexless men. This automaticaly rules out most of the people on the political spectrum, the alt-right, and anti-SJWs.

At the very least, if at least these ideas can be agreed upon, the focus should then turn to calling out anti-incel hate subs that cloak their bullying and harassment under a righteous veneer of calling out misogyny. Won't name subs but this is already being done by some on reddit and has attracted people that aren't incels either. The TrueUnpopularOpinion post about IncelTear that was posted some days ago was made by a former IncelTear contributor who had once posted that incels in general advocate for child marriage. So views can be changed.

The key is that the focus has to be on the groups calling incels and low status males out so that they experience what it is like to be subject to that kind of scrutiny and become occupied with defending themselves. Meanwhile, when subs like r/banfemalehatesubs are resurrected, it should be known why this occurred and renewed efforts to subject radical feminist hate subs to the same quarantining and banning process should be undergone. Again this seems like the best course of action to take at this time and has worked well so far.
That sounds interesting. Do you have a link to the post in question by any chance?

As mgtows say, each and every one would be one bj away from rejoining the plantation.

That sounds interesting. Do you have a link to the post in question by any chance?

I posted it in this thread https://incels.is/threads/reddit-unbans-r-banfemalehatesubs.219748/#post-4945027 today

Here are the archive links showing femaledatingstrategy users trying to tell the reddit admins to unban their feminist subs or they'd tell the media:
https://archive.is/OdSAv, https://archive.is/CAmb9, https://archive.is/g7FPz, https://archive.is/9wjGm, https://archive.is/O6ikt

This is more evidence that femaledatingstrategy is connected with radical feminists and has been conspiring to ban male-oriented communities. A femaledatingstrategy mod posted the megalist of subs to be banned that was stickied on IncelTear after all.

Just wanted to correct you for claiming I was being an incel noob and that I was acting like Inceldom is a political movement is all - "inceldom isn't a political movement. I just cringe when people act like it is tbh".

But I accept your apology :feelsokman:

Females were once the outliers of society but were given certain rights and now they have so many rights that it is wrong. A male version pushing back at this is what I'd like to see was my point.
ah that wasn't how I meant to come off at all. I wasn't even referring to you specifically tbh, I was more talking about the related topic of people who think the incel community is going to be the epicenter of a wider change in society and government. you have indeed been here significantly longer than me so I had no intention of implying that you're an "incel noob". but yeah, sorry, I can see how my phrasing might have seemed pretentious

I don't think this particular thread is "cringe" but I don't think the concept is very realistic either. men who actively participate in the "manosphere" are a drop in the bucket compared to the overall male population, the vast majority of whom would never align with manosphere beliefs. even men who carry based beliefs on a personal level probably wouldn't freely associate with it. feel like manosphere stuff will mostly remain an obscure subculture for the foreseeable future

Feminism did and they had no internet. So you are telling me women are better than you??? :soy:
There is (((someone))) that would shut us down

ah that wasn't how I meant to come off at all. I wasn't even referring to you specifically tbh, I was more talking about the related topic of people who think the incel community is going to be the epicenter of a wider change in society and government. you have indeed been here significantly longer than me so I had no intention of implying that you're an "incel noob". but yeah, sorry, I can see how my phrasing might have seemed pretentious

I don't think this particular thread is "cringe" but I don't think the concept is very realistic either. men who actively participate in the "manosphere" are a drop in the bucket compared to the overall male population, the vast majority of whom would never align with manosphere beliefs. even men who carry based beliefs on a personal level probably wouldn't freely associate with it. feel like manosphere stuff will mostly remain an obscure subculture for the foreseeable future
Ye no problem. I'm sorry. I was just sarcastically being over the top when I replied earlier anyway haha.

I know what you mean. Men who are 'getting it' i.e. women or pussy are either oblivious to anything else such as our issue or don't want to be lumped into the same group as us no matter what.

Ye no problem. I'm sorry. I was just sarcastically being over the top when I replied earlier anyway haha.

I know what you mean. Men who are 'getting it' i.e. women or pussy are either oblivious to anything else such as our issue or don't want to be lumped into the same group as us no matter what.
yeah it's all good brocel. always nice when we can work this stuff out :feelsokman:

and yep, men who are doing well for themselves don't want to rock the boat too much, and even the ones who aren't are usually afraid of facing scrutiny from their peers

Unless were planning on killing people I would not bother joining, if its a million man ER I'm game, lets make history

Unless were planning on killing people I would not bother joining, if its a million man ER I'm game, lets make history

Each time someone kills a group of people the backlash toward those that killed is only greater.

Btw whenever there is a million man ER situation unfolding it is always steered towards killing off other sexless low tier males.
It could happen in a third world country, but not likely in a western country.