Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would happens to us incels in a Walking Dead type scenario

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
What can an incel with military and weapons training ne capable of. I could imagine training other incels to be able to fight off chads, Could we ascend and become a powerful leader like the Governor or Negan, become a lone wolf warrior would we perish pretty quickly?

If the world ends I'm joining a group of men who just go around raping and killing. I'll be safe (safety in numbers) and I'll be getting sex

I Iike to think I’d end up a Negan type tbh cracking skulls and fucking bitches.

It’s fun to think about a zombie apocalypse.

I Iike to think I’d end up a Negan type tbh cracking skulls and fucking bitches.

It’s fun to think about a zombie apocalypse.
I ownder all the fun we will have and we will pay back to the Chads, Staices, normies and foids

If the world ends I'm joining a group of men who just go around raping and killing. I'll be safe (safety in numbers) and I'll be getting sex

same tbh
acquire enough resources then i can hide out and keep me a slave held by chains in a prison somewhere for fun when i get bored

same tbh
acquire enough resources then i can hide out and keep me a slave held by chains in a prison somewhere for fun when i get bored

I can use a gun so I would survive if I had a gun and enough ammo.

Otherwise I’m fucked tbh. I can’t navigate or use a map or anything like that.

Leaders are 99% NT Chad’s because people respect and follow attractive people. We’d probably all be following a NT Chad like Rick or Negan. Most of us would be zombie food like most people.

-Bitten by a walker foid
-Getting kicked out of normalfaggot patrol/survivor groups for being a virgin
-Chad taking all the resources
-Many using the guns to shoot themselves on the head
-Others to mass murder Stacies
-The ugliest ones will be shot and killed because they would be mistaken for walkers
-Many of us trying to log in here to complain that even in a fucking apocalypse world foids only want Chad

-Many of us trying to log in here to complain that even in a fucking apocalypse world foids only want Chad
Yes, I can see the thread titles.

Let's face it: we would probably be the first ones to die. I know I'd be.

I love it when people miss the point about incels fantasizing about The Glorious Collapse. They think incels expect to survive. They don't. It isn't about the salvation of the Have-Nots. It's about the damnation of the Haves, gladly sacrificing their own lives just so THEY lose THEIRS.

We’d sacrifice the mods and rob the pharmacy for top of the line painkillers :feelsokman:

Women would rather have sex with the undead than incels

Same bro, same

I can use a gun so I would survive if I had a gun and enough ammo.

Otherwise I’m fucked tbh. I can’t navigate or use a map or anything like that.

We should team up in that scenario, I never used a gun but I can do some survival shit. Just a melee weapon and I would be more than happy. Zombie foids, enough said. :feelsthink:

Yeah that's not much we could do, it's either that or dying. But I don't even like rape tbh.

I would not join any group, that's a certainty. I would try to live as far from people as possible, preferably near a source of fresh water and plenty of game. I would try to live off the land.

It would be pretty cool though.

On one hand women would go to attractive men, and never help ugly men.
On the other hand, if an attractive women becomes a zombie, we could tie her down, gag her and keep her as our personal sex slave.

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck a zombie stacy

It would be nice if I could be Daryl Dixion with that sweet ass crossbow.

On the other hand, if an attractive women becomes a zombie, we could tie her down, gag her and keep her as our personal sex slave.

Good luck with that if you want to get your dick eaten and becoming infected.

i would do the same, and over time enslave large amount of the population, and make a faction like ceasers legion in fallout new vegas

Cope, we would all be zombies. Your inferior genetics translate to inferior survival skills.

On one hand women would go to attractive men, and never help ugly men.

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck a zombie stacy

depends how rotted they are, if they just turned and look normal, just pale with demon eyes i would probably still fuck, but would be careful not to get bitten

I would not join any group, that's a certainty. I would try to live as far from people as possible, preferably near a source of fresh water and plenty of game. I would try to live off the land.
Technically you could still do this and some people do.