Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would u do if BrazilianSigma bowed down to the black pill and admitted to being incel and joined .co?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

title

• Accept him

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Accept him, but bully him on the forums

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • Get him banned

Votes: 21 31.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Idk what I would I probably wouldn’t do anything. But what would you do?

Shit in his mouth

Would be funny meme potential but at the end of the day fuck that creature, disgusting vermin.

We already know that this is an undeniable fact anyway.

Bullying him on here would be too much of a good opportunity to pass up.

Ignorelistmaxxing

He will let me fuk every girl in his family or gets banned

no way the mods would ever let him in after all the shit hes done for yrs

There are plenty of cucks who become blackpilled. I would accept him openly as long as he was being legitimate

He’s a confirmed truecel so as long as he holds off the soy

Truecel sigma would completely shitpost here, I wouldn't accept him

He already read about some blackpill truths. He'll never bow down to the truth. He'll always be a simp at heart.

Accept him, bully him for bullying us though. Wouldnt accept his opinions or anything cause he’s retarded

No one who has a reputation of being that cucked and obsessed with us can be truly blackpilled which is why I would want him banned.

I realize many of us were bluepilled when were younger, but soyma is on another level.

I'd never trust him.

he has more clout and done more for the blackpill movement than any of us tbh. would still shittalk him though.
lets not pretend hes not addicted and would still keep browsing after hes banned

I would accept him.

I'm a forgiving person, thusly I would accept him on condition he keeps it on the down-low and keeps posting on IT.

Why?

As a mod, he can post whatever he wants there. Thus he could spread the blackpill by posting only high IQ and wholesome threads on IT (something they never do), to increase blackpill awareness.

Eh, maybe I just have a soft spot for the truest truecel of them all, he's kinda like the family you always fight with but deep down know that it wouldn't be the same without them pewpew.
C5be611de061822e01b1118f3390f1be

Accept him, I wouldn't make fun of him because at one point most if not all incels were delusional and bluepilled like he was. Can I really blame someone for not believing in something that's depressive and bleak and arouses suicide? Our most basic instinct is to survive and reproduce.

Accept him, I wouldn't make fun of him because at one point most if not all incels were delusional and bluepilled like he was. Can I really blame someone for not believing in something that's depressive and bleak and arouses suicide? Our most basic instinct is to survive and reproduce.
Am I the only one that sees how utterly demoralizing this would be for IT? Having their biggest poster and a MOD of the Subreddit submitting to the blackpill?

I'd imagine we'd see a large influx of newcels afterwards, not sure if that would be a good or bad thing though pewpew.

Am I the only one that sees how utterly demoralizing this would be for IT? Having their biggest poster and a MOD of the Subreddit submitting to the blackpill?

I'd imagine we'd see a large influx of newcels afterwards, not sure if that would be a good or bad thing though pewpew.
I wouldn't call BS "smart" but he has truly defined the meaning of "rational thinking vs empirical thinking". He has read hundreds if not thousands of pages of incel speak and works. he would be the most black pilled and "high iq" user there ever was. As he truly truly lived an incels life. He wasted his days impressing foids to now wasting his days preaching against their dehumanizing tactics. He is the darth vader of incels imo

The Batman to our joker would be gone... it just wouldn’t be the same.
I’d let him on and bully him on here for jokes ngl.

Publicly execute him.

I wouldn't call BS "smart" but he has truly defined the meaning of "rational thinking vs empirical thinking". He has read hundreds if not thousands of pages of incel speak and works. he would be the most black pilled and "high iq" user there ever was. As he truly truly lived an incels life. He wasted his days impressing foids to now wasting his days preaching against their dehumanizing tactics. He is the darth vader of incels imo
This analogy has an extra layer of hilarity added to it when there are prevalent theories that expose the Jedi as not being the good guys in Star Wars, all hail St.Sigmacel pewpew.

This analogy has an extra layer of hilarity added to it when there are prevalent theories that expose the Jedi as not being the good guys in Star Wars, all hail St.Sigmacel pewpew.
I assumed that everyone knew this already, but yes the Jedi are a lot like the feminists and leftist. They want to turn their ideals into reality by brute force and brute force alone. There will be no debates, reasoning, or compromises. The same way the jedi work pretty much. This is why you have feminists that get enraged when the topic of sex dolls or mgtow comes up. It destroys and changes what will happen in the future; their ideals etc.

I assumed that everyone knew this already, but yes the Jedi are a lot like the feminists and leftist. They want to turn their ideals into reality by brute force and brute force alone. There will be no debates, reasoning, or compromises. The same way the jedi work pretty much. This is why you have feminists that get enraged when the topic of sex dolls or mgtow comes up. It destroys and changes what will happen in the future; their ideals etc.
Guess this is why I always preferred the dark side in Star Wars, sad seeing what the franchise has become pewpew.

Guess this is why I always preferred the dark side in Star Wars, sad seeing what the franchise has become pewpew.
"I figured out how to work the millennium falcon in 2 seconds tee hee"

"I figured out how to work the millennium falcon in 2 seconds tee hee"
Yeah, new Star Wars has a story that has been written on par with a 13-year-old female's self-insert mary sue fanfiction about how they were loved by everybody and nobody could challenge them and how they're so exceptional and amazing.

People got paid millions to come up with that shitty storyline pewpew
53b

Yeah, new Star Wars has a story that has been written on par with a 13-year-old female's self-insert mary sue fanfiction about how they were loved by everybody and nobody could challenge them and how they're so exceptional and amazing.

People got paid millions to come up with that shitty storyline pewpew
View attachment 219445
:feelsclown:

Ban him. He was too much of a traitor anyway

*piano solo*

I miss you more than Brian Johnson missed the mark, when he made the Last Jedi.

I miss you more than that movie missed the point. And that's an awful lot mate.

And now, now you've gone away.

And all I'm trying to say is:

The Last Jedi sucked!

And I miss @Kointo!!!

*piano and choir kick in*

I need you like Adam Driver needs acting school. He was terrible in that film.

I need you like Mark Hamill needed a bigger part. He's way better than Adam Diver.

And now, all I can think about is your posts.
And that shitty movie too.

The Last Jedi sucked!

And I miss @Kointo!!!

*piano solo and choir*

Why does Brian Johnson get to keep on making movies?

I guess

The Last Jedi sucked.

Just a little bit more than I miss @Kointo!!!

(If you want a better experience listen to in the background pewpew)

If we didnt show mercy we would just act like IT

Just because somebody accepts the blackpill and admits that they are an incel doesn't mean they are on our side. There are plenty of blackpilled incels who see incels as a threat to the public and genetic trash that are supposed to suffer and die quietly. He would be a house nigga even if he admitted he was an incel.

Accept him but he will get banned anyway

Fuck him he hates on us mocks us he could choke to death on a piece of lead pipe for all I care, slit his throat and be done with it he ain't worth no bullet.

Punished Smegma

Bullying him to suicide is the only acceptable choice tbh

I'd mock worship him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back