Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you buy for yourself that could bring you some fun and joy? (a few hundred dollars at most though)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Marijuana, Alcohol, Books, and a pizza.

You can do the same thing with air guitar and it's free. This is useless in my opinion
For Musicians that want to play in the night and don't want to annoy your neighbours its a solid solution, just plug in the headphones and you can play. If you'd ever have been playing an instrument, you'd know the hassle that the volume at the wrong hours can make, but think as you want.

Can you buy an electric guitar and plug headphones in instead of whatever you plug an electric guitar in, so it doesn't make any outward sound at all but sends it directly to headphones? Not sure how electric guitars work tbh.
correct.

Not sure how electric guitars work tbh.
A magnetic coil in the body picks up the vibration of the metal strings when being played and converts them into an electrical current that swings, a amplifier with speakers turns this electric signal into soundwaves again.

Last edited:
Wow, that's worth considering then. Although I'm so lazy and have such a short attention span and tend to get tired of things so easily that I know it would be a waste of money. I already have two acoustic guitars, one cheap and an average one. Can't buy a third one and STILL not be able to play guitar lol, that would be such an incredibly stupid situation. Imagine a dude with 3 guitars who can't play at all lol.

Last edited:
Damn, that's worth considering for me then. Although I'm so lazy and have such a short attention span and tend to get tired of things so easily that I know it would be a waste of money. I already have two acoustic guitars, one cheap and an average one. Can't buy a third one and STILL not be able to play guitar lol, that would be such an incredibly stupid situation. Imagine a dude with 3 guitars who can't play at all lol.
I have a three figures sum worth of cs go skins, due to adhd and anxiety my aim is utter shite, it took me 5 years to get out of silver.
If you like doing it, do it.

correct.

A magnetic coil in the body picks up the vibration of the metal strings when being played and converts them into an electrical current that swings, a amplifier with speakers turns this electric signal into soundwaves again.
Should add smartcel to your description under your name.

i can be smart and i can be utterly dumb.
Don't sell yourself short. I could read an entire wiki article several times about how an electric guitar works, and I'd forget it in a week. And if I were to try to explain it to somebody I'd only be as accurate as "uhh, it takes your strokes and turns it into electrical signals and then back into sound when it's in a speaker". Actually, if you asked me to explain 2 minutes after reading an article I'd probably still only get as accurate as that.

Don't sell yourself short. I could read an entire wiki article several times about how an electric guitar works, and I'd forget it in a week. And if I were to try to explain it to somebody I'd only be as accurate as "uhh, it takes your strokes and turns it into electrical signals and then back into sound when it's in a speaker". Actually, if you asked me to explain 2 minutes after reading an article I'd probably still only get as accurate as that.
The step in between reading and understanding/remembering is simplifying. Without it, you'll forget.

n7561-fuck_me_silly_2_mega_masturbator-1_1.jpg

You'll need $400 for that though.
breast-sex-toy-vagina-boob-male-masturbation.jpg

Breasts with a vagina inside of it. The only parts you really need in one.
tbh ngl