Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you choose: stay single and lonely for life or 250 pound landwhale?

Lwhale or loneliness

• Landwhale

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Loneliness / stay single for life

Votes: 58 82.9%

• Total voters
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Which would you choose?

Landwhale
504-250_Candice_L1.jpg

Loneliness
lonely-man-and-empathy-black-and-white-robert-pastryk.jpg

At this point, I choose loneliness. I don't want a partner for life, no matter how she looks. I just want to play like a Chad does.

Better solitude than bad company. Guess I'm turning volcelish.

She looks like she is 40+ at that point you might as well kill yourself and be done with.

No 20 something foid sleeps with an ugly 40 year old without being paid a lot of money

Single for life, no question. The loneliness factor wouldn't apply as I like my own company and generally prefer spending time alone than with other people.

I will fuck hookers.

Single. Not even a hard decision.

landwhale but only if virgin and i find her attractive

i made a similar thread not long ago;
the problem is that a landwhale cant get my dick hard, so i would not know what even do to with an ugly foid

I chose loneliness. I'm 42 and never had a girlfriend so I'm sure I can live out the remaining 3 to 4 decades of my life alone.

I can't get hard for a whale either, and they are generally miserable company, so I'd pass. A girl just needs to be thin or not fat for me, I don't care if her face is a 4 or 3/10, she just needs to be healthy and feminine bodywise.

I'd rather die of Aids than smell a fat "person":feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Doesn't matter since we can't even get landwhales

This post should be changed to lifefuel tbh. Im glad fellow incels here actually HAVE some standards. Maybe if more men had standards as well, the dating game wouldn't be as lopsided as it is now

This post should be changed to lifefuel tbh. Im glad fellow incels here actually HAVE some standards. Maybe if more men had standards as well, the dating game wouldn't be as lopsided as it is now

Suciide and reroll

Honestly landwhales baffle me, I haven't even reached 59 kg

Fat girl if she is my age.

Just put DNP to her coffee :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Depends on how she looks. If its the landwhale in your pic then loneliness, but if it's the one in my pic then Id go with her. Entirely circumstantial.

Edit: Actually what the fuck am I saying, no I wouldn't want a whale partner ever. Id still FUCK the landwhale in my pic but hell no Id rather choose loneliness. wth was I saying there I think its cuz I just woke up. I won't delete this comment either just to remind myself of my retarded moment.

Attachments

• landwhale.JPG
    landwhale.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Give me a life of masturbation if I had to choose between a landwhale or inceldom. Fat cunts are absolutely disgusting, not only because of the way their ugly bodies look, but also because they have a tendency to sweat badly and the overall stench is unbearable. Even at a distance you can smell it. Now imagine having to live with that and worse, having sex with it. No, thank you.

Give me a life of masturbation if I had to choose between a landwhale or inceldom. Fat cunts are absolutely disgusting, not only because of the way their ugly bodies look, but also because they have a tendency to sweat badly and the overall stench is unbearable. Even at a distance you can smell it. Now imagine having to live with that and worse, having sex with it. No, thank you.

Good honesty pill. It's good to see fellow standardscels. We aren't expecting Barbie dolls, but fat chicks are a bridge too far to expect us to go for.

+ the fat women get jealous quick and control the men they are with (not letting him go out, do his own thing etc)

+ Fat women are insecure and jealous of other women or competition (they think a British size 8 is "super skinny" when it's anything but)

+ I like biking, hiking, country walks and play indoor soccer. Fatties aren't going to do these activities with me

+ Terrible diet and habits. A cupboard full of candy and cakes is depressing.

+ You'll being reeling her around to hospital appointments due to some obesity health disorder when she's 45+ or 50+. Men want some freedom and be in good health, not be some nurse or carerer to a pile of sick blubber.

The landwhale doesn't look like a female. The people who picked landwhale are gay as fuck.

If she's willing to lose weight and sticks to it then sure. But if not then no

Why should I have to settle for a 40+ used up fat whore when women who are fatter and uglier can have sex with the top 20% of men

4a4e28b850d942e968de25e00f8271ba

I’m not fat so I choose loneliness.

Good honesty pill. It's good to see fellow standardscels. We aren't expecting Barbie dolls, but fat chicks are a bridge too far to expect us to go for.

+ the fat women get jealous quick and control the men they are with (not letting him go out, do his own thing etc)

+ Fat women are insecure and jealous of other women or competition (they think a British size 8 is "super skinny" when it's anything but)

+ I like biking, hiking, country walks and play indoor soccer. Fatties aren't going to do these activities with me

+ Terrible diet and habits. A cupboard full of candy and cakes is depressing.

+ You'll being reeling her around to hospital appointments due to some obesity health disorder when she's 45+ or 50+. Men want some freedom and be in good health, not be some nurse or carerer to a pile of sick blubber.
Yeah, it's really unfair if we are expected to be paired with landwhales since we aren't even fat ourselves. Only an idiot with a sub-70 IQ would think we should. You make some good points there when you're breaking it down like that.

Giga cope fake cels in this thread

Fuck no. I would rather stay incel for life than fuck a disgusting subhuman landwhale. All landwhales should be executed (in Minecraft) as they are absolute abominations. Their existence is a crime against humanity

Fuck no. I would rather stay incel for life than fuck a disgusting subhuman landwhale. All landwhales should be executed (in Minecraft) as they are absolute abominations. Their existence is a crime against humanity
8F039433 1A3A 44BC BB5C 330B9BE38AA2

If you are truly blackpilled then every girl is a stacy, there are no beckies

If she's young then why not?

You can always break up with her.
Fuck her just so you have fucked you volcels

At this point, I choose loneliness. I don't want a partner for life, no matter how she looks. I just want to play like a Chad does.
This. Earn more and fuck hookers.

Landwhale as long as she wasn’t like that picture. She would have to have big boobs, and some attractiveness and femininity. That thing has zero.

Only if she wants to work out. If she stays chungus then no

Free warm hole why not

Did she has good personality?

The landwhale would probably cuck, cheat, divorce rape and dump you.

To have a good relationship with her, she would need to love herself first. Deep down landwhales hate themself, that why they are fat blooby abominations.
So no thanks, i would rather stay incel for life.