Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if this happened to you?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Imagine hypothetically you were invited to some social event where there are a lot of foids (like a camping trip or a concert or going to cancun). So you want to try and socialize and you go up to the circle of people talking and one of them points out that your fly is open.
All of the gorls saw your benis and were immensely disappointed and are now looking at you like this. How do you try and make the best of this situation?
Cap4

Ngl im trying to think of what a normtard would do in this scenario. maby try and jester maxx and come up with some kind of witty humorous joke on the spot. however I have so little social experience that I wouldn't even know what to say or be prepared for that scenario at all. not having any experience interacting with normies means its over for you buddy boyo because you cant even use the usual strategies for socializing that everybody else has learned ngl. As Saint Hamudi once said "It's over" -Saint Hamudi

I'd flee to Belize.

I would make a joke about it, most likely at my own expense.

zip my pants up, walk into forest and never look back

I'd say keep your eyes to yourselves perverts and laugh, then I'd knock them all out with cast-iron skillet

First of all why are you going commando? And there is no way they can see your entire dick through that little fly hole.

@Total Imbecile :feelsLSD:

I would say that their tits are smaller than my benis

In elementary, one foid noticed that my fly was open. She pointed it out and everyone started laughing. I left the room as I didn't know how else to react, then I immediately realized the best thing I could've said was "why are you looking at my fly?" It would've made her the pervert and people would have laughed at her but it was too late for a comeback so I still think about this scenario now that I'm 23.

leave them as fast as possible forever, the more you ad to the situation the better they remember it
it's over anyways

pull out my benis and slap them all in the face with it

What? I'm not hard.

Similar thing actually happened to me irl. I was at school and we only had 5 mins between classes to piss and shit and snack and wash our hands and walk all over campus and be within our desk before roll call. If we were 1 second late the teachers usually wrote you up because my HS was quite nice so that was the only form of leverage the teachers had over us. I ran to the bathroom and took my shit and felt relaxed and washed my hands and started walking to class. As I was walking I saw a few girls giggle in my direction but thought I must have been looking pretty fly at the time and thought they were low-key flirting with me. I then go to class and the asian chink bitch goes, "OMG Pumkin pull up your fly we can see your boxers!"

So:
1) Just because your fly is down doesn't mean they will see penis because I wear underwear
2) Bold of you to assume my penis folds outside the fly. It doesn't. Even when I'm hard it barely exits the hole. The life of a dickcel
3) At this point why would girls be embarrassed or shocked from looking at a penis? If we are talking about 12yos then maybe but any girl 15+ has gargled on tons of Chad cock at this point. All HS girls are literal spit-roasting sluts so the only reaction they would have is disgusted. (and btw 99% of all girls see their dad's cock or a cousin's cock or the Daredevil kid in school flashes his big willy at them. all this before they are 13yo FYI so 99% of girls are accustomed to cock gazing by the time they are in their teens)

So my reaction is one of two:
A) I immediately ejaculate just because no girl has ever seen my penis so just the mere thought of a girl seeing it will send me over the edge if it actually happens
B) One time I saw a prostitute and as soon as I lowered my underwear the prostitute started commenting how disgusting it looked and how small it was and how it was the hairiest one she'd had ever seen. Really made me feel like shit. All the girls will probably comment that at the same time and i'll be the laughingstock of the whole god damn school and will probably be even more of an outcast than I already was