Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if you ascended and a refugee tried to rape or beat up your girlfriend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date

What would you do?

• Defend my gf

Votes: 72 80.0%
  • Walk away as she gets raped and block her number

Votes: 18 20.0%

• Total voters
Would beat their ass to a pulp.

You're seriously a low T beta bish if you just do nothing lmfao.
you're a retard. what are you going to do to protect your property if they're stronger than you other than get a concussion

who the fuck types out bish unironically

either you two are cucks down to the bone or you haven't taken a second to think about the implications of getting into an unarmed fight with someone who may be stronger than you. any given attacker will definitely have significantly more testosterone than 99% of this forum meaning they could kill you with their bare hands. if your mom ever hit you you'd know how ridiculously weak she is after you hit puberty. that's you compared to a 6'5 roided up 200 pound football player. you're like paper. you could lose an eye, possibly both, permanent brain damage, permanent paralysis, etc. there is nothing your tiny arms can do to stop this from happening. your "defense" will be fruitless and self desctructive
too long didn't read
820909674573.jpg

I wouldn't risk my life for a foid. Foid is foid. Doesn't matter if she's my GF.

Id obviously defend her. No negro rapefugee is going to cuck me or hurt her. Infact, been training to fight these creatures

This one is for EUcels. Just like the previous thread, I haven't been in this situation or ascended at all, it's just a poll.

Let's say you ascend and get a gf, compared to the years of loneliness and despair it's the best time of your life, she's legit nice to you and doesn't cuck you, but one day, some refugee or even a group of refugees, who may be armed, start harrassing her, groping her, or even beating/raping her idk shit like that. What would you do?

You have to think about this rationally. If you defend her, you may get a scar in your face and thus become even more of an incel, with no chance of having another gf again, but at least you'll know you tried to do the right thing and didn't let some refugee cuck you, and maybe she wouldn't leave you. If you do nothing, you'll look like a gigacuck in front of her and everyone you know, but at least you can walk away unharmed and start over with another girl.

What would you do?
Something that would be brought up in a court during the trial if I posted it here

you're a retard. what are you going to do to protect your property if they're stronger than you other than get a concussion

who the fuck types out bish unironically
Stay triggered cuck.

Imagine going home as a bish not doing anything and standing up for yourself. At what point will you not be a bish?

Bish.

Nazi bait
Id obviously defend her. No negro rapefugee is going to cuck me or hurt her. Infact, been training to fight these creatures
:feelskek: post said nothing about race
Stay triggered cuck.

Imagine going home as a bish not doing anything and standing up for yourself. At what point will you not be a bish?

Bish.
let's say the Rock in the midst of a roid rage comes across you while you're walking down the street with your bitch. the rock tells you he's gonna fuck her in front of you and you tell him that you're gonna beat his ass. what's your best prediction of what happens next tradcuck

Last edited:
There is no good option. Even defending one's self from a victim of racism and discrimination means years of prison and media would publish my full name, address, phone number, work place (if I had one), internet history, all family members' information and contacts and pictures etc. Im not too eager to get killed in prison by some immigrant gang

let's say the Rock in the midst of a roid rage comes across you while you're walking down the street with your bitch. the rock tells you he's gonna fuck her in front of you and you tell him that you're gonna beat his ass. what's your best prediction of what happens next tradcuck
There's a fine line between saying some chit and doing some chit.

:feelskek: post said nothing about race

Yeah bro wonder what the majority skin color of rapefugees is. GrAYcel mindset

This one is for EUcels. Just like the previous thread, I haven't been in this situation or ascended at all, it's just a poll.

Let's say you ascend and get a gf, compared to the years of loneliness and despair it's the best time of your life, she's legit nice to you and doesn't cuck you, but one day, some refugee or even a group of refugees, who may be armed, start harrassing her, groping her, or even beating/raping her idk shit like that. What would you do?

You have to think about this rationally. If you defend her, you may get a scar in your face and thus become even more of an incel, with no chance of having another gf again, but at least you'll know you tried to do the right thing and didn't let some refugee cuck you, and maybe she wouldn't leave you. If you do nothing, you'll look like a gigacuck in front of her and everyone you know, but at least you can walk away unharmed and start over with another girl.

What would you do?
I would beat him to death just to make sure he doesn’t fuck her.

There's a fine line between saying some chit and doing some chit.
No he has a point. Fights are not a game, there's one side that will win, and it's pretty obvious which one it'll be before the start, aka the taller guy, the one who's armed, or if there's many against one. And if you lose its over, the scars, broken bones... Will be with you forever. It's a very serious matter and treating it as "IDC I have balls" is retarded

Yeah bro wonder what the majority skin color of rapefugees is. GrAYcel mindset
when i hear refugee i think of a brown guy who's obviously of terrorist descent

Yes. I don't want any man defiling my woman the same way I don't want someone smashing up my vehicle.

when i hear refugee i think of a brown guy who's obviously of terrorist descent
If he is about to rape your gf yeah he is a terrorist, also the OP said in EU. EU has/had a migrant crisis where poop colored people came over and started being monkeys with their literal 49 iq. You’re either a race traitor sucking bbc or a nigger who is coping about how you arent a violent ape

If he is about to rape your gf yeah he is a terrorist, also the OP said in EU. EU has/had a migrant crisis where poop colored people came over and started being monkeys with their literal 49 iq. You’re either a race traitor sucking bbc or a nigger who is coping about how you arent a violent ape
Based

forgot they came from africa, was imagining always middle east this whole time when i listened to youtubers talking about your doomed culture being smothered by gangs of tradmaxxed grooming chads who shit in the street and then drink from the bare hand they wiped with. was imagining turbans and everything. i apologize brocel, i was the racist this whole time

Rape and impregnate the female refugees because you didn't specify they are male so my canon is they're girls.

I figure if you assault others unprovoked, rape against you is less immoral compared to raping someone who isn't assaulting others unprovoked.

Cucks either way tbh

I would either faint due to the scare or try to defend her and probably get beaten up.

If you have ascended you can die happy. And so you don’t lose anything by defending her even if it means risking your own life.

I would defend my gf but if he had a deadly weapon or was much bigger than me, I'd run and get help.

I usually don't mind when sandpeople rape our foids, but if she was actually my gf I'd defend her

If i can find another better one i don't care. If i can't then i would try to protect her without getting harmed

either you two are cucks down to the bone or you haven't taken a second to think about the implications of getting into an unarmed fight with someone who may be stronger than you. any given attacker will definitely have significantly more testosterone than 99% of this forum meaning they could kill you with their bare hands. if your mom ever hit you you'd know how ridiculously weak she is after you hit puberty. that's you compared to a 6'5 roided up 200 pound football player. you're like paper. you could lose an eye, possibly both, permanent brain damage, permanent paralysis, etc. there is nothing your tiny arms can do to stop this from happening. your "defense" will be fruitless and self desctructive

the most likely outcome is that he beats you into immobility and you bleed out on the street while your bitch loses even more attraction for you than if you had just ran in the first place you retards. and obviously she goes and fucks him. you are completely forgotten, your impotent suffering doing nothing but getting her panties wet. not for you obviously.
The ultimate 5D chess move from foids was ultimately make foids gradually more picky over the years so that normies start looksmaxxing and roiding. Just like you would ride a pig in minecraft using a fishing pool with a carrot as the bait.

Because of BLM the police has been defunded. Chads and Elon Musk will bring all the fit foids on Mars. The only foids left on Earth are landwhales because they are obviously too heavy. Because of feminism and wokeness expect reddit soycucks to praise landhwales like they are curvy goddesses.

Soycucks will form a kingdom called "The Inclusive Safespace of Atlantis"... "The underwater kingdom has finally emerged" is their headline.
Their kingdom is located in California. The pacific ocean wasn't pacific enough so it has been renamed the soy ocean.
They are polyamorous. 4 soycucks for every 1 landwhale. I have tons of jokes about soys and landwhales but let's keep going for now.

It takes 4 years to gain 95% of your muscle mass when gymmaxxing.
4 years forward the new SMV threshold is 8/10 and all the roided gymmaxed normies will lose their minds. They will attempt to rape women in broad daylight.

Be ready to behold 4 soycucks VS 1 roided football player skirmishes battle royals in the upcoming years because polyamorous relationships is the only way to defend your GF against a roided low-inhib football player. Polyamory is the future #Markmywords buddyboyo

I wouldn't put myself in such a situation to begin with.

First of all I wouldn't have a gf, and second I wouldn't go anywhere with her, especially not where subhumans roam.

difficult choice.
if i had a weapon, maybe.

we all know that foids will immediately forget about her bf in favour of the man who raped her. So its fucked no matter what.

we all know that foids will immediately forget about her bf in favour of the man who raped her. So its fucked no matter what.
exactly
The ultimate 5D chess move from foids was ultimately make foids gradually more picky over the years so that normies start looksmaxxing and roiding. Just like you would ride a pig in minecraft using a fishing pool with a carrot as the bait.

Because of BLM the police has been defunded. Chads and Elon Musk will bring all the fit foids on Mars. The only foids left on Earth are landwhales because they are obviously too heavy. Because of feminism and wokeness expect reddit soycucks to praise landhwales like they are curvy goddesses.

Soycucks will form a kingdom called "The Inclusive Safespace of Atlantis"... "The underwater kingdom has finally emerged" is their headline.
Their kingdom is located in California. The pacific ocean wasn't pacific enough so it has been renamed the soy ocean.
They are polyamorous. 4 soycucks for every 1 landwhale. I have tons of jokes about soys and landwhales but let's keep going for now.

It takes 4 years to gain 95% of your muscle mass when gymmaxxing.
4 years forward the new SMV threshold is 8/10 and all the roided gymmaxed normies will lose their minds. They will attempt to rape women in broad daylight.

Be ready to behold 4 soycucks VS 1 roided football player skirmishes battle royals in the upcoming years because polyamorous relationships is the only way to defend your GF against a roided low-inhib football player. Polyamory is the future #Markmywords buddyboyo
did you come up with all of that on the spot

Rape him with a knife.

I would ask her what she was doing near refugees and accuse her of being a prostitute.

well id kill the paki or at least fuck his shit up. not gonna pretend to be a badass, but you know, i don't wanna get cucked or have some paki ruin the mileage on my hoe. i keep a knife on me all the time.

I won't ascend so it's a moot point tbh