Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What would you do if you got cancer

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★
Would you try fight it, using shitty public healthcare and docs that dont really give a fuck, or just rope right there, or try some homeopathic shit like Steve Jobs, what would you do?

cancer is the body protecting itself

i wouldn't bother going through chemotherapy or whatever, just quit my job and LDAR until the pain gets too great, and then rope

Stop eating sugar and starve it to death tbh ngl.

i wouldn't bother going through chemotherapy or whatever, just quit my job and LDAR until the pain gets too great, and then rope
I dont think chemo is worth it, I would want the laser beam surgery with the proton radiation beams whatever it is, otherwise im just smoking so much weed that I suffocate and die or I wake up cured. I say this because my mums friends husband just died of throat cancer after doing chemo, seems like needless suffering

I don't think you can do anything about Cancer.

probably rope (i think).
the thought of the tumors growing inside my organs is too unnerving to think about, especially for someone as fastidious about cleanliness as myself.
if you've ever seen the outer manifestations of cancer in old dogs, etc, you know how horrifying it is.

I would take LDARing to a whole new level

probably rope (i think).
the thought of the tumors growing inside my organs is too unnerving to think about, especially for someone as fastidious about cleanliness as myself.
if you've ever seen the outer manifestations of cancer in old dogs, etc, you know how horrifying it is.
I hate cancer, but they say 50% of us will get it in our lives, my mums friends husband had throat cancer and couldn't eat solid food for 5 years becuase of the tumor in his food passageway, funnily enough he could still smoke and drink till the end. Similar to Johnny Sacrimoni in Sopranos, he gets throat cancer and smokes till the deathbed, even when hes on oxygen.

I hate cancer, but they say 50% of us will get it in our lives, my mums friends husband had throat cancer and couldn't eat solid food for 5 years, funnily enough he could still smoke and drink till the end. Similar to Johnny Sacrimoni in Sopranos, he gets throat cancer and smokes till the deathbed, even when hes on oxygen.
that's true, and the numbers would be higher if you took out accidental death.
as i said, i don't know for sure what i'd do if i got it, but i can understand those who keep smoking, it's not easy to quit.
and i believe only 1/3rd of smokers get lung cancer.
and you can justify not quitting as you won't recover from cancer anyway.
even if chemo works, the chances of it coming back are so high and your whole rest of your life will be beset with worries about it coming back.
the thing is most of those people who get it late in life have already had full lives; it's easier for them to accept it, especially if they passed on their genes.

that's true, and the numbers would be higher if you took out accidental death.
as i said, i don't know for sure what i'd do if i got it, but i can understand those who keep smoking, it's not easy to quit.
and i believe only 1/3rd of smokers get lung cancer.
and you can justify not quitting as you won't recover from cancer anyway.
even if chemo works, the chances of it coming back are so high and your whole rest of your life will be beset with worries about it coming back.
the thing is most of those people who get it late in life have already had full lives; it's easier for them to accept it, especially if they passed on their genes.
I feel a lump in my throat for a few months now, i pray every day I'm not getting throat cancer too. Its probably something else tbh, I am a hypochondriac about little things turn out to be benign

I feel a lump in my throat for a few months now, i pray every day I'm not getting throat cancer too. Its probably something else tbh, I am a hypochondriac about little things turn out to be benign
oh, i had the same thing and got very worried.
it was a swollen lymph node, you can look it up.

oh, i had the same thing and got very worried.
it was a swollen lymph node, you can look it up.
Yep heard of this and it was one of my hopes, that it was just some swelling. My mum says if its cancer you'd see blood at some point

Yep heard of this and it was one of my hopes, that it was just some swelling. My mum says if its cancer you'd see blood at some point
is it shaped like a bean and just under the jaw?
mine was, and it lasted for months.
i think it was sustained by me continuing to smoke a lot during that time.

is it shaped like a bean and just under the jaw?
mine was, and it lasted for months.
i think it was sustained by me continuing to smoke a lot during that time.
No, its in the crook of my shoulder and hurts, so I can't cough hard anymore. Could maybe be some kind of super tense shoulder tendon. I have no clue all I can do Is hope I'm not kill already, If I have cancer I'm probably gonna at least triple my weed intake and just rot away in tasty smoke

Become the lowest of the low inhibition until death.

Become low inhib as fuck

Blame it on feminism
full

Do the same thing i do now.

LDAR I guess.

I hate cancer, but they say 50% of us will get it in our lives,
It's very uncommon to get when you are young, but becomes increasingly common as you age. When you are in your 70s/80s, you are pretty likely to get it.

Try to live for as long as I can. I'm too afraid of eternal non-existence, no matter how depressing my life gets.

I would just go on Dr Sebis High alkaline vegan diet. Would be cured in 1-6 months.

Ideal scenario: I'd get tons of sex from it from girls that give me pity sex then after months of chemo I become healthy and now I'm a normie because I have tasted the sweet taste of sexual release and go on to live a healthy life from my newfound experiences

Real answer: I literally don't know any females that will talk to me other than my Mom & Grandma. I don't have enough money for chemo anyway so I'll just die at home after a few weeks. I'll most likely quit my job and start postmaxxing on here as a cope then one day you'll see 0 posts from me and you all will know I had died. Except nobody keeps tabs on me so actually none of you faggots will know I died. I will just fade away into blackness and nobody will remember me.

don't think i would care other for that it would disturb my ldar routine

The based answer is: I would finally get the courage to commit suicide.

Realistic answer: I would go insane, I would undergo a very painful treatment, would lose all the dignity I have left, then I would die in the most pathetic way possible.

Id get £20000

I'd ask them to make me suffer as less as possible, and if it's doable it would be scary but i'd be fine with dying i guess.

also this

Would you try fight it, using shitty public healthcare and docs that dont really give a fuck, or just rope right there, or try some homeopathic shit like Steve Jobs, what would you do?
I would make a party then kill myself.

Definitely some homeopathic shit, most people who takes chemotherapy dies in less than 5 years anyways.

Some time ago I read that people cured their cancer with fasting and other inconventional diets, not histories but actual studies.

I would just kill myself. Not worth the suffering only to end up looking even more of a truecel

Just ldar until pain is unbearable then rope

I hate cancer, but they say 50% of us will get it in our lives, my mums friends husband had throat cancer and couldn't eat solid food for 5 years becuase of the tumor in his food passageway, funnily enough he could still smoke and drink till the end. Similar to Johnny Sacrimoni in Sopranos, he gets throat cancer and smokes till the deathbed, even when hes on oxygen.

Damn is it really 50% now? I've always read its 1/3 people will get it

idk I'd probably OD on natural organic copes. I rather die than get jewed and die. gotten jewed just enough in my life already

also I'd get myself a loli :feelsthink:

I’d let it kill me

I don't have access to any guns or powerful drugs, so almost anything that I could potentially rope with would be slow and painful. it's safe to say I'd most likely just let nature take care of it

Well. As a science teacher i don't make much money and the insurance is shit...

I guess id have to start making and selling meth. I already have a shitty camper... Maybe i can stick it in the desert and cook up a few thousand bucks worth of illegal drugs.

What could go wrong? Im ded either way...

Well. As a science teacher i don't make much money and the insurance is shit...

I guess id have to start making and selling meth. I already have a shitty camper... Maybe i can stick it in the desert and cook up a few thousand bucks worth of illegal drugs.

What could go wrong? Im ded either way...
You're a science teacher, for real? Teach high school?