Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if you got hold of a weapon of mass destruction?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Seriously, what would you actually to if you acquired a nuclear, radiological or chemical weapon?

Would you instantly use it on a certain country and hope for retaliation which would result in mutually assured destruction?

Use it to threaten for certain policies to change?

Build your own forced army because people will fear you will just dump it in a major city causing hell?

Or just use it to gain power and influence other people since you will be known as that one guy with a WMD?

I would nuke Los Angeles.

I would probably nuke a (((certain))) country.

I would nuke OPs backyard

I’d go ER immediately
I would probably nuke a (((certain))) country.
Hm, do you think you could push for certain policies to be removed and for certain people to be stripped for their rights? Or you guys just want to all out destroy it all, tbhngl it is fun tbh but idk I probably would just enjoy people going crazy over that one guy with a WMD.
I would nuke OPs backyard
Bro...:cryfeels:

Release it over Jew York City.

Is it capable of wiping out an entire gender?

I'd probably sell it on the black market for millions of untraceable cash.

No bro, its just your average nuclear bomb.

In that case I have no use for it.

Probably sell it to Putin for a substantial amount of cash and a Russian wife.

I would nuke the earth in a second.

I would seize my destiny and activate it.

Fuck it and make Nuke babies.

Idk, if I was to take over my country with the threat of using it and told every other country that I would use unless attacked then they could assassinate me with a fighter jet or something.

Either use it on Hollywood, Washington D.C, NYC, or somewhere in Israel, really depends where there's the most amount evil that can be destroyed at the moment. Too bad nukes aren't real tho, but i'd prob use another super weapon.

Build your own forced army because people will fear you will just dump it in a major city causing hell?

This one, I would make sure that the people "forced" to join me were treated so well that a return to the western cuckdom is going to be an impossible proposition. It´s a win win, becoming untouchable + (growing) support. At the first dumbass trying to kill me, I would press the red button or whatever, no second chances.

NY, LA, or DC seems like the best options to me. Other countries are even more retarded, but the root of the problem is the media, banking, and political power in the US. You could maybe argue Brussels.

Yay, i just love weaponry in general

To Specific kinds:

Nuclear: Nuke my country's capital, possibly framing multiple nations to start WWIII

Biological: Use in a huge urban center to infect as many as possible

Chemical: Release in a place full of profligates (a nightclub, crackhouse, bar etc)

Israel no more ¦>

I don’t understand why all the Muslim and Arab countries don’t just team up with China and North Korea and just use all their weapons to destroy the U.S. all at once.

Just agree to launch all their weapons and see what happens.

I would use it to start WW3 and totally destroying life as we know it.

The con of nukes was invented by Jews to control the masses of the USA and the USSR and such by fear. Aswell as tricking countries that weren't in the know of nukes being a lie to waste resources to try and develop a weapon that doesn't exist. They don't actually exist, most footage of them is frauded in some way or another. Hiroshima and Nagasaki didn't get nuked in the way you think either, while they did use a radiation weapon of some source, the fantastical idea of an obliterate to dust mega bomb did not happen, it was a lot more similar to firebombing, evidence of this being stone and even some wooden structures still being intact at ground zero of both locations, which is not possible in the slightest if an actual nuclear explosion happened.

That's not to say there aren't some insanely huge bombs and weapons that exist, but nukes in the traditional sense do not.

Last edited:
I don’t understand why all the Muslim and Arab countries don’t just team up with China and North Korea and just use all their weapons to destroy the U.S. all at once.

Because their leaders are cucks and too cowardly to start shit like that. Only Arab leader that wasn't scared was Saddam Hussein.

I would try to nuke the usa, I don't have anything against that country, but it seems like the one that would cause more damage

If I have a nuclear bomb I would used of course

True man. Maybe because arabs are racist against nations that not are like them.