Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What would you do if you were a father and your daughter grew up to have huge breasts and ass and was super horny

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Yea what would u do

I’d command her to give me paizuri

I'd send her to a convent.

Would never happen because see title

I don't have a daughter

Go coom BEFORE coming on here and making posts, otherwise you end up with posts like these.

I would disown her immediately.

Go coom BEFORE coming on here and making posts, otherwise you end up with posts like these.

I have no idea how I'd feel tbh. Most likely bad.

I would fuck her

If I have a daughter I would encourage her to marry her one and only, a nice young man close to 18. They can be pair bonded. If she’s horny I guess she can give me lots of grand children. Better than have her sleeping with 50 or 100 different men then settle down with a cuck beta bucks at 30.

I'd make her read the Bible.

interesting inceldom discussion

mandate full burqa at all times

Make her wear loose fitting clothing from neck to ankles and from shoulder to wrists all the time. And push her to marry early.

Yea what would u do
Well, to be (un)frank, it entirely depends on how this said situation comes into fruition.
For example: let's assume, I wake up one day and this suddenly were the case. Then, in that regard, it's not a matter of 'what I would do', rather, it's a matter of 'when I will do it'. Ultimately—as we all know—having a daughter is, in fact, the greatest, and final form of cuckery itself. So, I wouldn't necessarily and voluntarly lock myself into this situation, to begin with. Moreover, within this hypothetical scenario, It's apparent that this situation is demonstrably far-fetched (largely due to me being a KHHTV-incel) and by that metric, it requires an immense amount of imaginative-thinking, hence why I will allude toward a neutral stance on this particular hypothetical.
It is, in my opinion, that the greater issue, however, is why such a thing be 'socially unacceptable' in the first place? I mean, seriously—crititicaly think about it for a second. If these two individuals 'consent', then where is this said meta-physical, presupposed 'moral dilemma'? Especially, when taking into account the objective fact that our society heavily emphasizes and perpetuates the "non-arguable" idea of 'consent', so-much-so, in fact, that it is completely omnipresent, and therefore, is widlely accepted amongst the masses in it's entirety. Subsequently, I'll ask again: Where is this presupposed inherent issue? Well, the fact of the matter is that there is no 'moral dilemma', so, as a result, it isn't 'wrong', nor is it 'right'; thereby, there is no incentive why anyone should begin to care, or, likewise, should even begin give the slightest of fucks. Unless, that is, you are a virtue-signaling, lazy-thinking absolute cuck who thinks any slightly morally ambiguous issue is automatically 'immoral' because "society says so".

t. pseudointellectual "adding to the discussion" ID'er

TL;DR: YESN'T

Set her up with a Gigachad so I can have genetically superior grandchildren

Sewers tier thread tbh

Make sure she dresses very conservatively

@Total Imbecile thoughts?

If I ever reproduce and have a daughter I will def be sexually attracted to her ngl

I feel comfy when I imagine a female genetic mix of me + a girl that Im attracted to

When I die I hope I get reincarnated as my daughters boyfriend

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Coom in her shampoo in minecraft on pc.

Last edited:
She would be calling me daddy.

What?

If you can make up bullshit about how I can be a father when I haven't even gotten a hint of maybe getting sex, I can make up some idea that I would fuck her with her huge breasts and ass. She's horny right? That mean horny enough to want to fuck me. Two of us can play this silly what-if game.

Oh, and my wife would join in two as she would get jealous.