Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if you were in this situation?

What would you do if you were in this situation?

• Endure the hardship

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Suicide

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Turn to crime

Votes: 35 53.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Imagine you are this bald ethnic trucel.
Tu2h7oq.jpg

You live in a ghetto third world slum that is literally made of garbage.
Optimized-Cairo_Waste.jpg

You work very hard for long hours, often doing dirty and dangerous jobs just so you can barely make enough to eat.
depositphotos_2825712-stock-photo-zabbaleen-trash-collectors-on-cart.jpg

You take orders from this smug mayor who does nothing but sit in his villa smoking shisha all day.
hdkmwyomuv601.png

You get shot up by your neighbors because they suspected you took some garbage from their part of town.
2hvCgGW.jpg

The best part of your day is when you return home to your fat disgusting wife/cousin and your annoying mother in law.
VdEcKYi.jpg

What would you do?

I'd get the hell away from that shithole

I'd get the hell away from that shithole
You could try, but you won't be able to find work anywhere else in the world.

Suicide would be the only logical option

You could try, but you won't be able to find work anywhere else in the world.
Alone in the woods it is then, get myself a good pet. If you've got an internet connection you can work anywhere

You don't.
Given your constraints, crime it is. I'd become the biggest criminal that area has ever seen. I'd murder everyone just to end the cycle

Asking for refugee status and going ER

Damn, Arab women really age horrible. Now I see why they want them to wear burqas all the time.

I'd thank Allah I'm not an incel.

I doubt that he has it worse than your average incel in the West.

People really underestimate how bad incel men in the West have it, and bellow average men in the West in general.

1) For one thing, he doesn't know any better. He never experienced any better life and doesn't have people constantly flaunting their rich and social Western lifestyle on Instagram and Facebook. His friends and relatives likely don't live any better.

Incels live in an environment where the lifestyle of richer, more successful, social, popular and more sexually active men is constantly shoved down their throats and they're shamed for not being to able to live that lifestyle, and are forced to feel less about themselves because of things they have little or no control over.

2) He is not really "competing" with other men for women and validation.

He got his wife when she was still young and likely a virgin, he didn't need to go through any sort of gymmaxxing, darktriadmaxxing and jestermaxxing for it. He got more than most incels could hope for, and he needed almost zero effort for it.

Meanwhile incels would have to put in insane amount of work to MAYBE get an aging women who has had 2 figure number of partners before.

3) He reproduced and has children. He's not going to get divorce raped and will see his children grow up. He can raise his children any way he wants.

Incels in the West can only dream about something like this. Not just incels but more and more normie men can't even raised their children and see them grow up.

4) He has a secure job, his home is secured.

Meanwhile a lot of incels in the West have to live with their parents or are in danger of becoming totally homeless. Jobs are harder to get and to keep. I doubt that wageslaving in the West is more comfortable and less stressful than what he's doing.

5) He has a real religious community around him. People who care about his life.

Meanwhile a lot of incels could die tomorrow and people wouldn't find their rotten corpse for weeks.

6) He doesn't need to constantly watch almost naked women and other types of degrading degeneracy.

Meanwhile incels are constantly exposed to Western degeneracy.

7) Just ask yourself. Do you think he's going to rope? Do you think he's going to go ER?

Clearly he won't. He will live his simple life and die peacefully with his children and grandchildren near his bed.

How many incels in the West are going to rope from today until the time of his death? Uff, too many to count.

It's clear that he is in a much better mental state than at least 95% of people on this forum, possible even 100%. I mean we're all at least slightly fucked up to even be here.

I find it funny how sometimes people like to bring up these third worlders to minimize the suffering of incels in the West. They forget that it's a completely different thing when you're actually raised in such environment and don't know any better. Incels have been raised in an environment where they are forced to see people living a great life in front of their eyes. It's just a totally different world mentally.

People really underestimate how bad incel men in the West have it, and bellow average men in the West in general.

1) For one thing, he doesn't know any better. He never experienced any better life and doesn't have people constantly flaunting their rich and social Western lifestyle on Instagram and Facebook. His friends and relatives likely don't live any better.

Incels live in an environment where the lifestyle of richer, more successful, social, popular and more sexually active men is constantly shoved down their throats and they're shamed for not being to able to live that lifestyle, and are forced to feel less about themselves because of things they have little or no control over.

He got his wife when she was still young and likely a virgin, he didn't need to go through any sort of gymmaxxing, darktriadmaxxing and jestermaxxing for it. He got more than most incels could hope for, and he needed almost zero effort for it.

Meanwhile incels would have to put in insane amount of work to MAYBE get an aging women who has had 2 figure number of partners before.

3) He reproduced and has children. He's not going to get divorce raped and will see his children grow up. He can raise his children any way he wants.

Incels in the West can only dream about something like this. Not just incels but more and more normie men can't even raised their children and see them grow up.

Meanwhile a lot of incels in the West have to live with their parents or are in danger of becoming totally homeless. Jobs are harder to get and to keep. I doubt that wageslaving in the West is more comfortable and less stressful than what he's doing.

5) He has a real religious community around him. People who care about his life.

Meanwhile a lot of incels could die tomorrow and people wouldn't find their rotten corpse for weeks.

6) He doesn't need to constantly watch almost naked women and other types of degrading degeneracy.

7) Just ask yourself. Do you think he's going to rope? Do you think he's going to go ER?

Clearly he won't. He will live his simple life and die peacefully with his children and grandchildren near his bed.

How many incels in the West are going to rope from today until the time of his death? Uff, too many to count.

It's clear that he is in a much better mental state than at least 95% of people on this forum, possible even 100%. I mean we're all at least slightly fucked up to even be here.

I find it funny how sometimes people like to bring up these third worlders to minimize the suffering of incels in the West. They forget that it's a completely different thing when you're actually raised in such environment and don't know any better. Incels have been raised in an environment where they are forced to see people living a great life in front of their eyes. It's just a totally different world mentally.
High IQ extremely true

well first i'd need to find a solution

Imagine you are this bald ethnic trucel.
Tu2h7oq.jpg

You live in a ghetto third world slum that is literally made of garbage.
Optimized-Cairo_Waste.jpg

You work very hard for long hours, often doing dirty and dangerous jobs just so you can barely make enough to eat.
depositphotos_2825712-stock-photo-zabbaleen-trash-collectors-on-cart.jpg

You take orders from this smug mayor who does nothing but sit in his villa smoking shisha all day.
hdkmwyomuv601.png

You get shot up by your neighbors because they suspected you took some garbage from their part of town.
2hvCgGW.jpg

The best part of your day is when you return home to your fat disgusting wife/cousin and your annoying mother in law.
VdEcKYi.jpg

What would you do?
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: You have a good sense of humor. I laughed, nice work, good effort.

Honestly if I had a wife I'd probably be ok

Crime definitely

I would ask MBS to save me.

Inb4 TL;DR = "he's the lucky one."

Alone in the woods it is then, get myself a good pet. If you've got an internet connection you can work anywhere
The woods are great bro! Or at least they were before trail cams and drones...

Turn to crime, nothing to lose

Would try to make more money from the thrash city and it's community.

that's a hard truth and it is congruent with Maslow's ideas.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the donkey

Damn, Arab women really age horrible. Now I see why they want them to wear burqas all the time.
They are ugly young or old, only a small minority of them are hot.

His work isn't really secure, he's also sacrificing his health. And I'm sure he compares himself to the slightly higher class people of Cairo who aren't living like that.
I feel sorry for the donkey
Donkeys get more sympathy than ethnics.

Good post

Last edited:
He has never known any other life, that was the life of a westerner.a few generations ago too

Need opinions from /r/Braincels refugees.

I'd smoke hashish and drink beer with my fellow coptcels. Perfect way to cope, plus i have kids and a family even though i live in a shithole.