Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What would you do if you were wageslaving and a manlet came up to the counter and said this

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★

Ngl my first reaction would be to wonder how he can be so Blue Pilled and I would want to blackpill him and tell him that she belongs to the streets and that it aint worth simping for these hoes in 2021 but realistically im high inhib and I wouldn't want to risk getting in trouble or losing my job so perhaps I would just give him another borgar without the pickles

I'd do my job.

realistically im high inhib and I wouldn't want to risk getting in trouble or losing my job so perhaps I would just give him another borgar without the pickles

I'd just give the burger without pickles, like I give a shit.

Apologize to the gentlemen and invite them to a Bible study.

@tehgymcel420 be like: “I would kill myself because hes white and I’m not”

i'd take the pickles out and give the sandwich back or give a new sandwich, whatever is company policy.
no way i would risk losing my job over calling out a cuck and neither should you.
otherwise you would not be able to function in the world.

@tehgymcel420 be like: “I would kill myself because hes white and I’m not”
His eyes are brown, so I wouldn't rope.

hand him one of several cards i carry around that includes a link to this site and the top 3 most compelling blackpills i could fit on it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back