Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What would you do if...

• Thread starter DrunkDegenerate
  • Start date
DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
You would actually respawn after you rope? Say the universe doesn't allow you to die before you reach a certain age, and while everyone else can rope/get killed, you can only die of natural causes in age 90+?
When you respawn you have the same body you had about half an hour before dying.

WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU BOTH CAN'T COPE NOR ROPE?

You would actually respawn after you rope? Say the universe doesn't allow you to die before you reach a certain age, and while everyone else can rope/get killed, you can only die of natural causes in age 90+?
When you respawn you have the same body you had about half an hour before dying.

WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU BOTH CAN'T COPE NOR ROPE?
Half an hour before? So if I kms often enough I become young again?

Mother of god... I wouldn't know that sounds like absolute hell, no coping and worst of all no rope... that's tough IQ insufficient to respond bruv.

Half an hour before? So if I kms often enough I become young again?
High IQ. Yes. Technically you can never die if you do wish to do so.
If you didn't look subhuman when you were young you may actually ascend.

Just go around killing everyone, what the fuck are they gonna do? Just make sure to kill yourself when you're gonna get caught so they can't put you in a jail cell for the rest of your life.

Just live out the rest of my life like I usually do, but not having an escape at hand would be troubling for my mind.

High IQ. Yes. Technically you can never die if you do wish to do so.
If you didn't look subhuman when you were young you may actually ascend.

I'd kill myself until I'm a teenager so I can try to fuck some JB 16 year old legally.