Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you like the public to think about incels?

How would you prefer to be seen by the public?

• Incels are extremely dangerous

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Incels are completely harmless

Votes: 29 51.8%

• Total voters
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
If you could somehow manipulate the public opinion about the incels in one of these two ways, which would you prefer? This wouldn't change anything about the actual incel community btw, we would still remain what we are, a bunch of people venting on forums or whatever we are.

1) Incels are extremely dangerous. The public treats incels as an extremely violent terrorist organization (even if it isn't), everyone is shook and terrified (even more than now). Constant articles about incels in newspapers and warning people about the threat of incels. You are seen as a total maniac, a dangerous man with nothing to lose, and you get statusmaxxed by publicly identifying as an incel, you also get instant dark triad halo. You get to be hated by the society.

2) Incels are completely harmless virgins. The public stops bothering with incels and ignores incel communities completely. You can cope in peace, but you are also seen as a pathetic little harmless nobody. People think incels are a joke.

I wish we would be as dangerous as media portrays us, we could take over the country and rule it as we please but in reality we are as harmless as sheeps.

1, fear leads to respect.

nothing because they are nuclear ashes lol

Neither. Incels are normal people, they just face certain challenges.

1, if the media stops covering us it's completely over for any chance of incel awareness.

moralfags want the best of both of these, they think they can be respected and taken seriously while proclaiming themselves as innocuous

Second option. Whoever picks the first is an edgefag or IT infiltrator

The media will end up claiming that 80% of men are terrorists

Second option. Whoever picks the first is an edgefag or IT infiltrator
I picked the first option and I'm neither.

I want them to fear us, because them seeing us as "normal sad victims of society" won't warrant any change. They'll just relentlessly bully us (see IT).

A group that is able to instil fear into people, is a group that will reap respect out of those that fear them.

I picked the first option and I'm neither.

I want them to fear us, because them seeing us as "normal sad victims of society" won't warrant any change. They'll just relentlessly bully us (see IT).

A group that is able to instil fear into people, is a group that will reap respect out of those that fear them.
Yeah but then you get incidents where you can't see the joker film alone because people think you're going to shoot the place up.

What we have now is gay, better to move than stay in one place so option 1 for more motion away from right now
Many men will start to scratch their heads if the media constantly starts blaring that all virgin males are now a thread to society

I wish they'd see us like they view Muslims, as dangerous potential terrorists to be feared but also poor oppressed victims who deserve reparations. Yeah it's illogical as fuck but if they can do it for them they can do it for us.

Although I want incels to BE dangerous,I don't eant them to be perceived so.This way we would have less problems with authorities and more ER's would happen without being stopped beforehand

I just want the public to acknowledge the suffering that incels are going through and to know that we should be loved just like they do

The Stacys should fear us!

change can't happen if the public thinks we're harmless.

Option 1 so we can thugmaxx.

We’re harmless unless assaulted.

Do people respect Muslims ?

Yes.

Liberals love them because muh diversity, cuckservatives love them because muh diversity (George W. Bush was always bleating "Islam be a religion of peace, hurr durr"), even some alt-righters love them because they see Muslims as useful allies against the Jews.

If I were a Muslim incel, I'd approach white liberal foids with a sob story about how I was discriminated against because of 9/11, the other kids on the playground called me terrorist, etc., boo hoo, and use that to get sex from those dumb sluts.

Yes.

Liberals love them because muh diversity, cuckservatives love them because muh diversity (George W. Bush was always bleating "Islam be a religion of peace, hurr durr"), even some alt-righters love them because they see Muslims as useful allies against the Jews.

If I were a Muslim incel, I'd approach white liberal foids with a sob story about how I was discriminated against because of 9/11, the other kids on the playground called me terrorist, etc., boo hoo, and use that to get sex from those dumb sluts.
I knew liberals coddled with them to an extent, but I didn’t know conservatives felt that way.

They should recognize inceldom as a disability and provide appropriate benefits. I don't care if it's out of fear or pity.

I want to be seen as a dark triad psychopath who wishes to get retribution for being unwillingly shackled to the chains of suffering, simply because of the placement of the bones on my face.

I want them to fear us

I want to be seen as a dark triad psychopath who wishes to get retribution for being unwillingly shackled to the chains of suffering, simply because of the placement of the bones on my face.

Although I want incels to BE dangerous,I don't eant them to be perceived so.This way we would have less problems with authorities and more ER's would happen without being stopped beforehand

That we're generally harmless or rather mean no harm to anyone and that the true villains society needs to really be afraid of have hooked noses and are running and ruining society while misdirecting everyone away from themselves towards people like us who have no real power and control over anything.

I would be lying if I said I don't enjoy the outrage sometimes, but I also don't want incels to become persecuted to the point we lose our platforms. I'm in the middle, tough to choose one.