Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you like your gf's room to smell like.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
I got fucking superglue all over my desk last night while trying to repair something, so now I'm going through the painful process of having to coat it with nail polish remover to melt it off.
Made me wonder, if you eventually managed to ascend and get a gf, what would you want her room to smell like?
I mean, "Me" would be an obvious answer, but anything else?

foid smell
edit:fish market

probably would smell like strong perfume that makes my nose bleed every time.

every time i wake up and go downstairs, my mom uses this extremely overpowering perfume or lotion or something with a fruit/flower scent gives me a fucking migraine. i cant even wake up in peace

probably would smell like strong perfume that makes my nose bleed every time.

every time i wake up and go downstairs, my mom uses this extremely overpowering perfume or lotion or something with a fruit/flower scent gives me a fucking migraine. i cant even wake up in peace
Why the fuck do people even use perfume? It doesn't even smell good and makes me want to puke jfl.

I don’t care.

my sister’s room smells like dust and art supplies and blankets/stuffed animals. that’s my only experience with foid room aromas tbh

It would smell like $$$$ digit perfume. Vampires are loaded anyway.

I will never have a girlfriend so there’s no need for me to think about that Tbh

Trucel if you never been in a girls room.

Based. Also op room rn.
Tenor

Bakery smells nice.

Me or My semen, if I smell anything else it would smell like a decomposing body by the next day