Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you say to God in your defence?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
If you went ER and killed yourself afterwards, what would you say to God at the day of your judgement in your defence? let's assume there are a god and an afterlife. If you fail to convince him that you were justified in killing all those people, you will go straight to hell. As punishment, in hell, you will have to relive your worst moments on this Earth all over again. But if you successfully convince God that your actions were right, your reward will be to come back to Earth as Chad.

I'd tell him it was just a prank

Last edited:
I will tell God that its His decision. He created me. A creator has ultimate control over that which he has created. So it shall be how He wants it. If He wants me to burn eternally in Hell, then I will accept it.

I would not kill myself, I would kill the cops until they would kill me with a bullet.

I don't think I would try to convince him of anything. Do what you will with me.

tell him to make me into a Chad or I will ER heaven

If you went ER and killed yourself afterwards, what would you say to God at the day of your judgement in your defence? let's assume there are a god and an afterlife. If you fail to convince him that you were justified in killing all those people, you will go straight to hell. As punishment, in hell, you will have to relive your worst moments on this Earth all over again. But if you successfully convince God that your actions were right, your reward will be to come back to Earth as Chad.

I would claim to of done God's work and took it upon myself to punish the arrogant in the name of God.

I wouldn't say anything to god, I would try to ER him too.

i would kick his ass instead

I'll tell him it's up to him to judge those thots I killed. It was my job to send them to him. Consider me a crusader.

god wish death upon me

I've already told him enough times during my lifetime and he had a lot of chances to intervene

What would I say in my defense? What would he say in his defense?

Assuming that he exists (he doesn't), he has the power to give everyone of his creatures a happy, peaceful and sexually fulfilling life. He doesn't. It's not me who would have to ask for forgiveness.

I'd just leave it up to him. He has been more than kind to me in the past.

I couldn't take it anymore.
More like me will come if things don't change