Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would your job be in an incel country?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
A country only made of incels and female slaves. we still need people to do jobs. I know there has to be some high iq cels who can doctor and engineer.

I would be working like construction or carpentry ideally.

I’d probably be working in the history department, archiving incel history

Pussy tester and reviewer

something involving landscaping, mulching, etc

Pussy tester and reviewer
just cuck your incel brethrens theory

I will be doing occult science. Reseaching about psychic abilities etc.

math teacher or sewer tech.
E5A38974 B3A7 4B07 A0E4 1BA896E45D64

We would still need people to pimp out the sex slaves though.
nah, my imagination it would be every man gets one female sex slave. execution is the punishment for disobeying or cheating

nah, my imagination it would be every man gets one female sex slave. execution is the punishment for disobeying or cheating

You would still need a pimp to arrange your sex slave though, it could be quite an involved process. Hey, leave off the execution though, you're getting carried away.

You would still need a pimp to arrange your sex slave though, it could be quite an involved process. Hey, leave off the execution though, you're getting carried away.
without punishments like exectuion how tf would we stop females from cheating?

i'd like to be involved in propaganda, or something to do with writing.

without punishments like exectuion how tf would we stop females from cheating?

You would structure society in such a way that they would have no real desire or incentive to do that. Like how it was back in the day.

the youngcel with no job

You would structure society in such a way that they would have no real desire or incentive to do that. Like how it was back in the day.
You think women didn't cheat back in the day? Bro lmao. Chads are the incentive

International trade coordinator.
We will not be trading with other cucked country. We will have nukes and grow all we need on our own land. No forieng country media will exist to cuck our youth.

You can be the nuke launcher. if a country steps out of line, you nuke it. But will you nuke algeria when the time comes?

Border and customs agent, vetting tourists and incoming expats. I would take in female entrants (especially hot, young ones) for secondary screening.

Or, police officer

Security advisor of sorts most likely. Id give my opinions on where our territory is insufficiently defended, bring attention to potential oversights in battle plans, inspect the quality of training and gear of our troops etc. Just military stuff basically.

A professional truck driver.

Mercenary soldier

I don't like working and I'm a piece of shit.

I guess I would be a police officer :feelsEhh:

I don't like working and I'm a piece of shit.

I guess I would be a police officer :feelsEhh:
we won't have police.. only thot patrol to beat up women that get out of line

Foid and normie and bluepiller exterminater officer, like SS and blackpill philospher, managing the mass extermination of such people by killing them etc
You don't meet the qualifications, soyboy

just managing the gas, and shooting guns, of course I met them bitch, other people would hate dealing with death and be too slow
You are literally a soyboy, if inserted in any real life situation you would shake like the larping coward you are. You would not qualify. Maybe i'd make you a janitor cuz I feel bad for you
if someone touches my pussy they dead:feelshmm:
The thot patrol will handle those types of bussnuises

I don't know some office job I guess.

The men cheated far more than the women ever did
The unblievable fucking cope and IT level delusion.
's not something his wife Hera ever did she was 100% loyal. Ancient Greek culture, Western culture. That's our roots.
Mythology is your example of a non cheating woman? LMAOOOOOO

also, guarantee she's full of shit and cheated

Mythology is your example of a non cheating woman? LMAOOOOOO

Yes because their religion and gods represented their culture and who they were at the time, Zeus represented the master of the household. It wasn't some whacky imported desert death cult but it developed naturally in their society over time. A bit like Shintoism and Hinduism, native beliefs, roots.

also, guarantee she's full of shit and cheated

'No, Hera once — just once — committed adultery, because she was mad at Zeus that always cheated on her. She hated the double standards of men and women. Hephaestus' biological father remained anonymous to this day, but he was most likely a mortal.'

She cheated on him once but you can let her off for that.

Last edited:
Yes because their religion and gods represented their culture and who they were at the time, Zeus represented the master of the household. It wasn't some whacky imported desert death cult but it developed naturally in their society over time. A bit like Shintoism and Hinduism, native beliefs, roots.
So? women still cheated like crazy.
'No, Hera once — just once — committed adultery, because she was mad at Zeus that always cheated on her. She hated the double standards of men and women. Hephaestus' biological father remained anonymous to this day, but he was most likely a mortal.'
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH even in a fake story she committed adultry, lol at you bro

Black market contraband

So? women still cheated like crazy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH even in a fake story she committed adultry, lol at you bro

Once purely for revenge not because she particularly wanted to or anything. Greek women weren't sluts at all. That's the kind of society we could have.