Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would your school/workplace do if they found out you posted here?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Unis here are so cucked I think they would legit expel me jfl.

I don't have a life. I'm invisible everywhere I go.

Nobody pays any attention to me since im 5'5

I left during the pandemic and saved all my unemployment

I got NEETBUXX now I’m not going back :feelzez:

probably get fired for calling people niggers at the very least

I'm at posting this for the lunch room at work right now with a foid sitting opposite me idgaf

Unis here are so cucked I think they would legit expel me jfl.
Don't think they can do anything unless you are inciting violence, like the ER people.

Nobody knows me and I’m not in employment or education really so I’d be good.

Probably get expelled due to use of hate speech against women and other groups and perpetration of misogyny.

It's so sad that we're seen as terrorists and could lose our jobs or have Molotov's thrown through our windows for being lonely bastards talking on a forum.

too stupid for uni and no job

My job is mostly married boomers. They don't give half a shit about what lonely ass sub8 males do on their personal time.

Idk I guess my uni would expel me

Probably would ostracize me at least

They will need evidence, I don't incite violence, except against myself.
they really dont, they can kick you out for anything. they could make the case that just being here promotes violence. good luck getting back in unless you have the means to sue

they really dont, they can kick you out for anything. they could make the case that just being here promotes violence. good luck getting back in unless you have the means to sue
I have the means, I have lawyer relatives that would rip them apart.

I'll deny it like fuck.

I don't have a life. I'm invisible everywhere I go.
This. Nobody would even know me for one, and secondly i don't have any social media anyway so they can't really "cancel" or "expose" me.

I would probably get expelled from my school if they found out. They would then say that it was because I have “extremist beliefs”, “promote violence”, and “hate speech”. They are really cucked. They suspended someone for a week just for saying nigger. I’m pretty sure I will get expelled for what I say here jfl

I'm at University.

I'm 100% getting permanently expelled.
Unis are extremely left-winging so pander to the likes of IT.

Just me not worshipping the LGBT+ or Women is enough to warrant a suspension.

They can suck my fat juicy small incel cock

I'm a NEET so that's nothing i have to worry about.

Lots of cope in this comment section. They can already tell you post here just by looking at ur face or being shorter than 5’6

They wouldn't give a shit.

I don't think they'd care tbh.

I've often poster at work in front of people, I even legit leave blackpills on my desk

IMG 20200623 112406

So many schoolcels here :feelsugh:

If I use the work intranet, I'd probably get fired. Then again, if you're dumb enough to browse .co on the company network, you should be fired.

Nobody really know who I really am, and I prefer to stay it that way.
If truth comes to light, I'll probably have to leave town, but I'm good at hiding in plain sight, such tragedy will never happen.

Nobody really know who I really am, and I prefer to stay it that way.
If truth comes to light, I'll probably have to leave town, but I'm good at hiding in plain sight, such tragedy will never happen.

this is true for all incels, you don't have freedom of speech or thought because people can still fuck your life

I live in Spain. Most wouldn't know what this forum is about.

They probs wouldn't care

I'd be publicly crucified.