Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would your suicide note say?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
If you rope, would you live a note? What would it say? Mine would say "I hope the next hell is better than this one"

yallah goodbye

I probably wouldn't leave one tbh.

Won't leave one, let them agonize over it for years as my revenge.

You are edgy and tortured, you impress me

"Never began" or "Cope or rope"

Forgive the mistakes, I had 15 minutes to write this

Would you note that if I commit suicide today 89-12-06 it is not for economic reasons (for I have waited until I exhausted all my financial means, even refusing jobs) but for political reasons. Because I have decided to send the feminists, who have always ruined my life, to their Maker. For seven years life has brought me no joy and being totally blasé, I have decided to put an end to those viragos.

I tried in my youth to enter the Forces as an officer cadet, which would have allowed me possibly to get into the arsenal and precede Lortie in a raid. They refused me because asocial . I therefore had to wait until this day to execute my plans. In between, I continued my studies in a haphazard way for they never really interested me, knowing in advance my fate. Which did not prevent me from obtaining very good marks despite my theory of not handing in work and the lack of studying before exams.

Even if the Mad Killer epithet will be attributed to me by the media, I consider myself a rational erudite that only the arrival of the Grim Reaper has forced to take extreme acts. For why persevere to exist if it is only to please the government. Being rather backward-looking by nature (except for science), the feminists have always enraged me. They want to keep the advantages of women (e.g. cheaper insurance, extended maternity leave preceded by a preventative leave, etc.) while seizing for themselves those of men.

Thus it is an obvious truth that if the Olympic Games removed the Men-Women distinction, there would be Women only in the graceful events. So the feminists are not fighting to remove that barrier. They are so opportunistic they do not neglect to profit from the knowledge accumulated by men through the ages. They always try to misrepresent them every time they can. Thus, the other day, I heard they were honoring the Canadian men and women who fought at the frontline during the world wars. How can you explain that since women were not authorized to go to the frontline??? Will we hear of Caesar's female legions and female galley slaves who of course took up 50% of the ranks of history, though they never existed. A real Casus Belli.

Sorry for this too brief letter.

"Fucking women made me do this"

"I hate women for never letting me have sex with them"

"I will be fucking them for eternity in the afterlife"

Shout out for my incel homies

Bye bye folks, I see you all in hell

What note? Manifesto

My true feelings about people that would read it and all my insecurities and thoughts

The jews did this.

sorry but I won't be respawning

"If you're reading this, turns out you should NOT drink a six-pack of Bang in one night."

Never forget who your real enemy is.

If you rope, would you live a note? What would it say? Mine would say "I hope the next hell is better than this one"
It would be a manifesto not a note

"It's ok, because I still love you."

I would apologize to my fellow race realists everywhere, that despite my hopefully "high score" that I was not able to take down more enemies of our people, before I either self terminated or was terminated by ZOG forces.

"I hope, my death will bring more misery and chaos into this goddamn hell called earth."

My suicide note would just say "Bye."

Bushido

shout out to every single person who could feel guilty of making me go rope, just so they explicitly know they did wrong.

just kidding, the day of my death would be the day of their victory not gonna happen

Lets hope its not over for you, man.

I’ve already written one

I’d just write my important passwords for games and paid memberships so my brother would have access. I’ve got nothing else to say tbh

Hasta la vista

I wont leave suicide notes.

I am a worthless faggot and fuck you

I was born disabled – I had no live to begin with. There is no God, life is pointless misery and suffering. Goodbye.

"i piss and spit on this society *cock bbc pic insert* "

I've already written a manifesto which I deleted. It talked about my life experience, in school and general.

If I really suicide id spam my manifesto to as much as places as possible to ensure it lives on.

"the clowns are under the fridge"

Would not write one. I would instead tell necessary people face to face just prior to the act what has to be said if anything.

wouldn't care since i would be dead afterwards