Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What you all do for halloween?

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
do anything much for halloween? it's pretty dead in my country. LOL

Fuck Halloween

come on man.. greatest time of the year.. if theres things on... and he only time you can away with looking ugly. or you could dress up and hide your face and interact with people

We don't celebrate Halloween in Finland, buddy boyo

Where Stacys dress up like sluts to get drunk fuck chads and torture ugly men
Based & 31OctPilled

Best thing for subhumans to do on Halloween is LDAR

Hand out candy

I actually got out 2 days before halloween from rehab (I came back 29th). Parents wouldn't give me my desktop. I think I was running errands with my dad? I know I was doing something with him because for the first few days I was out I had to as a trust thing.

I played The Outer Worlds.

lay in my bed all alone just like every night

ate candy and hoped no kids came to door

I watched the simspons hallloween marathon

I can't even remember the last time I enjoyed a holiday, it's all the same for me.

No Halloween here and it should stay like that. This region does not need more of degenerate Americanization.

Legit had the worst training session ever on halloween. I fucking failed a new 3RM attempt at 92% on squat :feelsseriously:. Most of my 3RMs are 92.5 - 95% so it was annoying.

I don't remember