Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What you associate USA with?

what is murica?

• freedom

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • slavery (historical)

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • slavery (modern)

Votes: 53 81.5%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I want to vomit, when someone says about USA having and defending freedom and values. Value and freedom for femoids to be degenerate feministic landwhale whores, and for men to be cucked betabuxxed slaves

Degintusa

The incubator of jewish degeneracy.

The last bastion of freedom, at least until (((they))) get our guns.

Americans saw Europeans are cucks and thought "we should do that!"

The country from which the biggest ever genocide was committed and the eastiest country to get a gun

Modern day slavery

degeneracy, fat asses, rednecks, ghetto fuckers, winner take all society

With makeup:
1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

Without:
il-flag.jpg

Jewnited States of Hamerica

In general: fat, ignorant and over confident. A country that's got more guns then passports. They think their country is the best without actually travelling anywhere else.

A country burning in it's own glory

With completely disgusting people like 6ix9ine, XXXTentacion or the Kardashians. Look those degenerates up if you want to witness what a real human filth looks like. Those people look and act absolutely abhorrent. Frankly, I don't see the appeal of modern American culture whatsoever. For me it's a bottom of the barrel garbage and a sign that things won't get any better in the future. This degeneracy is only going to get more and more normalized with each passing year. It pains me deeply that the American culture, if you can even call that open sewer as culture, is exported all around the world and normalfags gobble that up and ask for seconds.

Funny mustache man from Austria was right, but people didn't want to listen to him. He looked right through the American Dream and saw only rot and decay, a ticking time bomb that finally exploded.

"I don't see much future for the Americans ... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities ... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance ... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?"

Just total clown world craziness, satanism, war, fat people, shootings.

Americans live to work rather than work to live.

Disgusting trash

Jewish slavery

Modern slavery for sure. Anyone who isn’t white is undesirable to American foids. I hate being a ricecel here.

Whore of Babylon.

Easy access to a driver licence.

Hypocrisy and money

Rich people “raping” the country.

Hamburguers, jewllywood and Coca Cola

Tyranny and slavery, I hate this place

Well, USA is everything. I'm european, but in my head USA is superior.

High suicide rates
Defender of the jew
"Just be a wage slave for kikesburg for 40 years bro, then you can retire"
Women live on tutorial mode
Chad lives on tutorial mode
Fuck this god forsaken hell hole
Nglgpcw4y3a41

If you think about it. No where else on earth is any better. Only the rich in each continent have a good life. While we waste our time discussing how bad America is, there are people in all your country's living large off of your hard work. Its honestly no different

Most of the country still has its firearms but it is being invaded I hate modern America but most countries are shitholes

Jews, niggers and entitled fatties.

hamborger
I hate modern America but most countries are shitholes
tbhtbh as much as modern America sucks its not the worst place to live in. I'd rather live in the US than the UK or some shithole in Africa.