Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's a good anime to start watching?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
You read the title.

Death Note is a good one to start off with.

kuuchuu buranko. it's not like anything you've seen before

If you want action?

Hunter x Hunter, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, Berserk (movies or 1997 if you don’t mind old graphics I suggest reading the manga and not watching the 2016 and 2017 series), One Punch Man, My Hero Academia (short and perfect 2 seasons out), mob psycho, kekkai sensen, fate stay night ubw 2014, fmabh, seven deadly sins, danmachi,AoT

If you want drama/suspense:
Erased, death note, inuyashiki, re:zero, fate stay night ubw 2014, your name, koe no katachi, anohana, overlord

If you want slice of life/ moe-shit:
Hyouka, oregairu, d-frag, yuru yuri, Gabriel dropout, konosuba, blend S, k-on!, sakurasao, new game

If you want something funny: daily lives of highschool boys

These are my favourites so I’m biased lol

Last edited:
If you want action?

Hunter x Hunter, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, Berserk (movies or 1997 if you don’t mind old graphics I suggest reading the manga and not watching the 2016 and 2017 series), One Punch Man, My Hero Academia (short and perfect 2 seasons out), mob psycho, kekkai sensen, fate stay night ubw 2014, fmabh, seven deadly sins, danmachi

If you want drama/suspense:
Erased, death note, inuyashiki, re:zero, fate stay night ubw 2014, your name, koe no katachi, anohana

If you want slice of life/ moe-shit:
Hyouka, oregairu, d-frag, yuru yuri, Gabriel dropout, konosuba, blend S, k-on!

ur a fellow berserker eh? Did you read the latest chapter? Berserk is my all time favorite manga and I like how the author is starting to release chapters relatively faster than usual. I hated the hiatuses.

ur a fellow berserker eh? Did you read the latest chapter? Berserk is my all time favorite manga and I like how the author is starting to release chapters relatively faster than usual. I hated the hiatuses.
Yeah I think shits about to go down now that casca is back

You've finally came to the dark side, congratulations Quantum-kun ;).

Also checkout Vinland saga if you have not, nice to read when there is no berserk

Devilman crybaby is worth watching, maybe not to start.

Also that transformation made a normie into ultrachad.

casca is back
S P O I L E R SA:skdj;alskdj;asljk

ok. reading again. chapter 290 here we gooooooo

On topic: What Raiden said. I'd recommend Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Or Made in Abyss if you want Drama that weren't listed.

Deathnote as your first Anime
Code geass as your second anime

Also checkout Vinland saga if you have not, nice to read when there is no berserk

Yeah I read that too. I'm caught up with Kingdom as well. Others I liked were Blade of the Immortal, 20th Century boys, Claymore, Pluto, Parasyte, dorohedoro. I'm reading Holyland right now. Pretty good.