Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's appeal of slav whores

To koniec

To koniec

ϟϟ 6 million of doggerinos ϟϟ
★★★★★
I wondered about this....why russian, ukrainian foids seems to popular ?
It's just used to be scandinavian. Now when i search /int/ thread about countries with most attractive women russia was often mentioned. Most women here are plain average and pretty much overrated.
Also when i was looking zhihu ( chinese quora ) a lot users saying about russkies women. And i'm enough autistic i searched thread about curry man living in russia on r/indiaspeaks and a lot questions were about women.

It's just blonde blue eyes which ethnics thinks about slav foids and western boomers ?

Plus a lot insta whores like dasha taran, yung dari.

vs

It seems like the same as the Asian women effect, where they see them as feminine and having more traditional gender roles, which is more attractive.
Also, it might be because they have biologically more attractive features than whites, but I'm not honestly a good judge in that kind of stuff.

It seems like the same as the Asian women effect, where they see them as feminine and having more traditional gender roles, which is more attractive.
Also, it might be because they have biologically more attractive features than whites, but I'm not honestly a good judge in that kind of stuff.
We are white...unless you're germanic nationalist.
When curry guy seems blonde russian women he thinks firangi.

Also i found this

https://www.youtube.com/c/SnKViews/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid

Personally I prefer Latin woman. All that is slav or Scandinavian I strongly dislike duo to working with slavs and working in Sweden. Slavs are literally money whores, Scandinavians have issues in bonding in general

We are white...unless you're germanic nationalist.
When curry guy seems blonde russian women he thinks firangi.

Also i found this

https://www.youtube.com/c/SnKViews/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid
idk, seen some slavcels saying white looking slavs are the slayers, the ones that look actually slav are subhumans.
If you want to be called white, that's cool with me.

Curries call lightskin women as gori, regardless of race. I'm not too familiar with curry lingo to know what firangi means, but sure.
To non whites, if you are Caucasoid, but have lighter skin and hair/eyes, they don't give af enough about the other differences. You are white to them.
Personally I prefer Latin woman. All that is slav or Scandinavian I strongly dislike duo to working with slavs and working in Sweden. Slavs are literally money whores, Scandinavians have issues in bonding in general
Yeah, slav whores are gold diggers.
Scandinavian women can't bond because they're fed feminist doctrine since the are little, and learn to hate men early.

Welcome to the forum. Gratz on first post.

Last edited:
They are white

idk, seen some slavcels saying white looking slavs are the slayers, the ones that look actually slav are subhumans.
If you want to be called white, that's cool with me.

Curries call lightskin women as gori, regardless of race. I'm not too familiar with curry lingo to know what firangi means, but sure.
To non whites, if you are Caucasoid, but have lighter skin and hair/eyes, they don't give af enough about the other differences. You are white to them.

Yeah, slav whores are gold diggers.
Scandinavian women can't bond because they're fed feminist doctrine since the are little, and learn to hate men early.

Welcome to the forum.
Thank you! Actually Scandinavians in general are good people they will bond in the moment but they don't put the same importance in monogomy, I think it's a viking thing. But with the slavs I have plenty of experience at sea, they work for half the pay, never stand against the captain and are pety thieves. Slav woman honestly just want to get the fuck away from slav man. I don't judge on them as I consider the slavs selfish alcoholics

Thank you! Actually Scandinavians in general are good people they will bond in the moment but they don't put the same importance in monogomy, I think it's a viking thing. But with the slavs I have plenty of experience at sea, they work for half the pay, never stand against the captain and are pety thieves. Slav woman honestly just want to get the fuck away from slav man. I don't judge on them as I consider the slavs selfish alcoholics
Seems like Christianity did good on civilizing the nords then.
Slav women are money hungry whores, so the men have to adjust to be able to get with them. Sounds like adaptation to me.

Seems like Christianity did good on civilizing the nords then.
Slav women are money hungry whores, so the men have to adjust to be able to get with them. Sounds like adaptation to me.
Could be, slav man in my humble opinion are the lowest of the low. They only drink, non stop. Christianity did wonders everywhere.

Could be, slav man in my humble opinion are the lowest of the low. They only drink, non stop. Christianity did wonders everywhere.
It's like saying that scandis are all cucks due to /po/ memes. It's just stereotype.
I'm slav and i never drinked alcohol ( tho it's somewhat common in poland ).
They are white
And poor. Curry don't have chance with norwegian women due to status, money...slavs are poor ( tho poles and czechs last 30 years developed quickly ) so it's more east slavs.

Last edited:
they're usually not fat

I meant man not a incel, sorry don't take offense. If you don't drink in special occasions I won't be trust u unless u are a former alcoholic

This. And because guys can flash money and offer green card to get married if foids in their own country don't want them.
Their not tubs of lard

Not fat, blonde. Thats all the perks most men want i guess.

I like slav whores. They just have a certain look that appeals to me, I can't explain why. I guess it's a combination of the northern european paleness + slight Asian look + the fact that they're not tattooed tubs of lard.

However, please understand that they are NOT traditional (abortion, divorce, and premarital sex are no big deal for them) --- they simply view men as work horses, and the ones that hate their own men do so because a lot of slav guys drink too heavily or are simply content with meeting the bare minimum in life; many of the more hypergamous slav whores see this as a bad deal and look for a foreign beta bux.

I would love to ascend with a slav, but I would have second thoughts of settling with one. It's too easy for her to go back to Sergey the oligarch's son or some Chad after she acquires US residency

I meant man not a incel, sorry don't take offense. If you don't drink in special occasions I won't be trust u unless u are a former alcoholic
I don't like alcohol taste...vodka, beer, wine. It's awful to me.

Slavic women are good looking. But I still think Germanic women mog.

I like slav whores. They just have a certain look that appeals to me, I can't explain why. I guess it's a combination of the northern european paleness + slight Asian look + the fact that they're not tattooed tubs of lard.

However, please understand that they are NOT traditional (abortion, divorce, and premarital sex are no big deal for them) --- they simply view men as work horses, and the ones that hate their own men do so because a lot of slav guys drink too heavily or are simply content with meeting the bare minimum in life; many of the more hypergamous slav whores see this as a bad deal and look for a foreign beta bux.

I would love to ascend with a slav, but I would have second thoughts of settling with one. It's too easy for her to go back to Sergey the oligarch's son or some Chad after she acquires US residency
Ehh slav women in looks are decent...and i agree with you that whole 'trad' is myth regarding them. No women is trad in this world.
When she fucks Far right chad she is trad...when tyrone appears then she is lgbt rainbow black dick whore and suddenly turns hardcore leftists.

Which etnicity you are ?

Ehh slav women in looks are decent...and i agree with you that whole 'trad' is myth regarding them. No women is trad in this world.
When she fucks Far right chad she is trad...when tyrone appears then she is lgbt rainbow black dick whore and suddenly turns hardcore leftists.

Even more overrated than slav whores and asian women. No suprising since you're curry and you worship blondeness.

Last edited:
@Saudade thoughts?what do you see on the streets?
I think they aren't fat because of starvationmaxxing and they looksmaxx since birth

they seem to be hotter then american and uk girls and eastern europe girls are the easiest white girls to get so it's not surprising.

it doesn't really matter.if she breathes she a hoe.50 female saints aren't going to change that rule

soviet propaganda brainwashed non-soviet

@Saudade thoughts?what do you see on the streets?
I think they aren't fat because of starvationmaxxing and they looksmaxx since birth
Yes many girls have good looking bodies but i think their halo is overblown cause they are frauding with kilos of makeup. Girls don't leave house without makeup here, even when they go to take out garbage or go to store. I also don't like how some of them have extremely obnoxious and loud voices.