Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's cucktears's stance towards chadfishing? How do they deny it?

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
The internet is FULL of chadfishing experiments, literally, but you know when you see those experiments online you tend to be doubtful.

I've chadfished ONCE. I remember making the tinder account with an instagram model with relatively "normal" photos. I got 80 likes in three hours and some girls ready to fuck the same night.

I've chatted with a hot girl (she was 21, brunette and slim) and she traveled 1 hour to come under my house, without her panties, ready to even get pissed on her face. I didn't believe my eyes when i saw her from above my apartment, thought she was joking. It ended up with me going to her, telling her about the chadfishing and she went away annoyed but she did not make a scene. This is not LDAR, ITCucks, this is REAL, and i swear it on my mother's life.

Now, cucks, do you realize that even if some of you have some kind of sexual life (JFL), you could NEVER make a hot girl so wet that she travels the same day to your place, without her panties, ready to get pissed on her face?

Do you realize that Chad lives a different life from normies and even if an incel manages to ascend he wll enver have someone so eager to get fucked by him?

Did you take pictures of her vag?

"Cherry picking"- :soy:

Did you take pictures of her vag?

I was 80ft above, i've managed to take pics with her hand between her thighs with zoom 10x but of course you can't distinguish anything. I saw with my binoculars that she really was without panties. That was so fucking hot i almost cum.

I was 80ft above, i've managed to take pics with her hand between her thighs with zoom 10x but of course you can't distinguish anything. I saw with my binoculars that she really was without panties. That was so fucking hot i almost cum.
Fuckkkk. Imagine what you could've done to her if you were actually the Chad you were using to catfish her.
Did she look like a decent girl from her pictures or just a regular bar slut?

"The guy in the pic you used must have had a really great personality, silly inkwell" :soy::soy::soy:

- CuckTears probably.

Fuckkkk. Imagine what you could've done to her if you were actually the Chad you were using to catfish her.
Did she look like a decent girl from her pictures or just a regular bar slut?

She was pretty cute i have to say. It was summer, i've told this story even on this forum but i got deleted because i've talked to the girl (and tried to touch her -> she refused ofc) and in the way i've described it it was treated as humblebragging.

She had ugly tits though, at least the part i could saw from the outside of the dress.
"The guy in the pic you used must have had a really great personality, silly inkwell" :soy::soy::soy:

- CuckTears probably.

Lol, seriously, i guess their only chance is that it's cherrypicking, or something like "duh! incel discovers that girls like attractive guys!" holy shit that's the fucking point you cucks!

Last edited:
They say that Tinder is a shallow hookup app and that the holes there are only looking for sex and not forming meaningful relationships. Because apparently being intimate with paedophiles and rapists doesn't mean you're into them and is perfectly okay as long you don't actually date them.

They say that Tinder is a shallow hookup app and that the holes there are only looking for sex and not forming meaningful relationships. Because apparently being intimate with paedophiles and rapists doesn't mean you're into them and is perfectly okay as long you don't actually date them.
Hookup app my ass. They should call it a chad whore delivery app.

"duh! incel discovers that girts like attractive guys!" holy shit that's the fucking points you cucks!

No that's not the point, it's just the absolute polarity attitude women have with men. Honestly, seeing a chadfish experiment isn't really that brutal unless one already has blackpill knowledge. I don't think chadfishes are good to use as arguments for convincing, rather tinder statistics in general would work better. Establish the fact that women have sexual supremacy, then show the chadfishes.

The internet is FULL of chadfishing experiments, literally, but you know when you see those experiments online you tend to be doubtful.

I've chadfished ONCE. I remember making the tinder account with an instagram model with relatively "normal" photos. I got 80 likes in three hours and some girls ready to fuck the same night.

I've chatted with a hot girl (she was 21, brunette and slim) and she traveled 1 hour to come under my house, without her panties, ready to even get pissed on her face. I didn't believe my eyes when i saw her from above my apartment, thought she was joking. It ended up with me going to her, telling her about the chadfishing and she went away annoyed but she did not make a scene. This is not LDAR, ITCucks, this is REAL, and i swear it on my mother's life.

Now, cucks, do you realize that even if some of you have some kind of sexual life (JFL), you could NEVER make a hot girl so wet that she travels the same day to your place, without her panties, ready to get pissed on her face?

Do you realize that Chad lives a different life from normies and even if an incel manages to ascend he wll enver have someone so eager to get fucked by him?
Reading your chadfish story was massive suicidefuel :(
Inceltear will never touch chadfish experiments, because what are they gonna say when some nazi chadfish with horrible personality has girls begging to get his semen on their face?

Reading your chadfish story was massive suicidefuel :(

You have no idea how it was for me when it happened. And when i've talked to her (my real me) all the sexual tension disappeared and she was all like "you know tinder it's all about looks it's nothing personal blah blah" before she saw me i could say anything and she was ready to get cum on her fuckin nice hair.

You have no idea how it was for me when it happened. And when i've talked to her (my real me) all the sexual tension disappeared and she was all like "you know tinder it's all about looks it's nothing personal blah blah"
Chadfishing is the most brutal thing of all time. Can you imagine how good life would be as chad? All those stacies find you desirable, attractive and exciting. Meanwhile even ugly girls hate us, fuuuuuck man

They say it's cherrypick, NAWALT, etc.

Chadfishing is the most brutal thing of all time. Can you imagine how good life would be as chad? All those stacies find you desirable, attractive and exciting. Meanwhile even ugly girls hate us, fuuuuuck man
This. I'm not brave enough to Chadfish tbh. It would be too brutal to see the type of girl I prefer completely into my personality and conversation just because it's the face of an attractive man instead of mine there.

Why did she have to put her hands between her thighs? Wouldn't that make it more obvious?

The things foids will do for Chad

I wonder what their stance is on women not being able to be incel too, if inceldom is based on personality, they are claiming 100% of women have good personalities while a huge % of men dont? lol

They will say that the foids are fake and are just incels false flagging as foids.

they treat it like an exception at best

Because dating apps only focus in superficial things and they are full of fake profiles and bots. Also, how many people use dating apps? How many of those are women? How many of these women use dating apps exclusively?

“Tinder isn’t real life SWEATY”

A year ago their advise was touse tinder.

Now if someones desperately trying tinder to check if hes a mentalcel and can get a few matches he gets called dump because tinder is superficial and everyone knows.

real life isn't real life bro, we're in a simulation bro, come to my seminars and i'll teach you how to disconnect man only costs 3k$

I was surprised some cuckit holes said holes in chadfish experiments are paid artists. Lol

A year ago their advise was touse tinder.

Now if someones desperately trying tinder to check if hes a mentalcel and can get a few matches he gets called dump because tinder is superficial and everyone knows.

Your avi is very brutal, I remember of the times that I played this game

I've talked with bluepillers before on the matter. They usually either call it fake, that it's easy to photoshop, or they say that Not All Women Are Like That.

My bluepilled friends have numerous ways of denying the Chadfishing experiments. Their first most used one is just to try to avoid me and not talk to me anymore. They get clearly emotionally upset when I start talking blackpilled ideas and find a reason to leave fast.

But for the few neckbeards who want to prove me wrong.

1.) They say incels are faking the results to make women look hypergamous.

-I then said why don't you guys make Chadfishing experiments just to try it out. Which they said morally they won't do that and mislead girls.

2.) Even if they admit some of the Chadfishing is real, they say most girls aren't like that.. I wouldn't want a girl who just cared about looks anyways.

-I then pointed out the problem seems to be that 99.9% of women are insanely looks based, which is why these neckbeards are single, despite being a good husband material... and I boost their egos a bit by saying they are even a 6/10 or so(but still below 8/10).

They get weirdly irrational in debating this point about women being so looks obsessed, usually bringing up the Danny DeVito arguments, and the 5'2 Indian Janitors who are slayers. I tried to verify these turbo manlet slayers buts they can never give me a name to look up on Facebook.

3.) Even bluepillers who concede a point or two during a conversation.. the next time you see them they have no memory of your previous arguments and are back to their original bluepilled ideas. And saying things like to get a great girl you need to treat her right, get your life in order, be a decent fucking human being etc.

-After a few times of them memory wiping my previous arguments each time I see them, I stop trying and let the guy live in his delusional world where women want guys like him who are nice guys, treat women right & good husband material.

Last edited:
Because dating apps only focus in superficial things and they are full of fake profiles and bots. Also, how many people use dating apps? How many of those are women? How many of these women use dating apps exclusively?

Huge cope. The reason why dating apps are like this is because women prefer them this way. Dating apps are 99% focused on what women want because men have no choice but to use the dating apps where women are.

If women wanted dating apps that wouldn't be superficial, dating apps would adapt and make more personality-based dating apps. The reason why Tinder is so popular is because women like it because they can filter out unattractive men.

Huge cope. The reason why dating apps are like this is because women prefer them this way. Dating apps are 99% focused on what women want because men have no choice but to use the dating apps where women are.

If women wanted dating apps that wouldn't be superficial, dating apps would adapt and make more personality-based dating apps. The reason why Tinder is so popular is because women like it because they can filter out unattractive men.

To back up your argument which I agree with completely, a few months back I checked out Plentyoffish and it was nearly empty with only a few girls online in the last 24 hours, as all the girls have left for Tinder.

they cant.
They just moralfag as a response.

>men have no choice but to use the dating apps where women are
Try going outside.

As expected, they featured me and their answers were basically:

1. thathappened.jpg (they think it's fake)
  2. tinder is a small subset of people waah waah (tinder it's not real life - cherypicking)
  3. oh, incel discovers girls likes hot guys! Holy shit, that's THE REASON we do this kind of experiments, because we are proving it's not about "personality"

they are truly a mentally challenged hivemind.

>men have no choice but to use the dating apps where women are
Try going outside.

What a dumb answer. The fact is that women can get acess to high status men via internet. How is going outside going to change anything? You're still competing with good looking high status men who women can acess through dating apps. Also cold approaching could get you arrested in many countries now.

Warp 10 IQ.

As expected, they featured me and their answers were basically:

1. thathappened.jpg (they think it's fake)
  2. tinder is a small subset of people waah waah (tinder it's not real life - cherypicking)
  3. oh, incel discovers girls likes hot guys! Holy shit, that's THE REASON we do this kind of experiments, because we are proving it's not about "personality"

they are truly a mentally challenged hivemind.

Soy really made their brains to shrink

What a dumb answer. The fact is that women can get acess to high status men via internet. How is going outside going to change anything? You're still competing with good looking high status men who women can acess through dating apps. Also cold approaching could get you arrested in many countries now.
>competing
It's not a race.
>You're still competing with good looking high status men who women can acess through dating apps.
Again, how many women use Tinder exclusively? Also, these men are the top 0.1% of the population.
>cold approaching is the only way to approach women
You're doing it wrong.

"r/thathappened :soy: :soy: :soy:"

>competing
It's not a race.
>You're still competing with good looking high status men who women can acess through dating apps.
Again, how many women use Tinder exclusively? Also, these men are the top 0.1% of the population.
>cold approaching is the only way to approach women
You're doing it wrong.

Are you from IncelTears or what the fuck is this shit?

I can't send you DM's (dunno if because I have too few posts or because this forum doesn't have them), I would have preferred them for privacy, however, I already read that story on an italian forum about Social Phobia and I think I reposted it on the forum I partecipate into if I remember well. Are you that guy? If you are why don't you register on brutti.red?

I can't send you DM's (dunno if because I have too few posts or because this forum doesn't have them), I would have preferred them for privacy, however, I already read that story on an italian forum about Social Phobia and I think I reposted it on the forum I partecipate into if I remember well. Are you that guy? If you are why don't you register on brutti.red?

I have sent you one, i hope you can read it ;)

Warp 10 IQ.
Transwarp IQ. Dating apps are almost completely focused on what women want. There's even an app (Bumble) designed entirely in response to their complaints about being messaged too much!