[Serious] What's happening with Corona?

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Verified ✅
★★★★★
89d 8h 4m
@PPEcel @Higgscel @JohnWickCel

I never pay attention to the (((news))) anyone know how likely a second wave and second lockdown is?

Surely with all the protests and lockdown rules being eased have covid cases increased?

Fucking LIFEFUEL if there is a 2nd lockdown.
It would be great for incels and perfect for (((them))) as it would make all money digital and they have more time to put up more 5G towers without anyone interfering.

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
★★★★★
58d 3h 46m
very likely that a 2nd wave will occur, if not now during the relaxation, then in october/nov when temperatures start to drop

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Greycel
★★★★★
143d 12h 22m
I don't know

Zettacel

Zettacel

☹ ★ ∈ KD6-3.7 ⋑ ★ ☹
★★★★★
45d 8h 58m
((FastBananaCEO))

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Enlightened
★★★★★
55d 15h 3m
I want a second wave and for it to be more deadly

IHateeWomen

IHateeWomen

Good Morning
★★★
3d 16h 12m
A second wave is already happening in america, hopefully it mutates so it can kill more chads and stacies

Y

your personality

Veteran
★★★★★
7d 1h 56m
very likely that a 2nd wave will occur, if not now during the relaxation, then in october/nov when temperatures start to drop
If a 2nd wave occurs now that would make october/nov occurrence the third wave.

Hospitals are going to be stressed big time if there is no respite.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
92d 21h 27m
@PPEcel @Higgscel @JohnWickCel

I never pay attention to the (((news))) anyone know how likely a second wave and second lockdown is?

Surely with all the protests and lockdown rules being eased have covid cases increased?

Fucking LIFEFUEL if there is a 2nd lockdown.
It would be great for incels and perfect for (((them))) as it would make all money digital and they have more time to put up more 5G towers without anyone interfering.
Just bars and clubs are locked down.

I dont believe a 2nd lockdown will be as harsh as the first.

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Verified ✅
★★★★★
89d 8h 4m
I dont believe a 2nd lockdown will be as harsh as the first.
Why? Wouldn't it make sense to make the second lockdown stronger so that they fully get rid of the plandemic?

happiless

happiless

genetic trash
★★★★★
69d 16h 26m
Corona-chan is my hero. Since she's still widespread and spreading as a result of "the 2nd wave", the actual second wave in the fall and winter will be glorious. I'll prep for it, but won't get my hopes up since big pharma might already have their money making scheme (treatment or a vaccine) ready by then.

Unhappy-Man

Unhappy-Man

Friendless-celibate
★★★
48d 8h 50m
Whatever suits them at the moment is what is happening/going to happen.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
92d 21h 27m
Why? Wouldn't it make sense to make the second lockdown stronger so that they fully get rid of the plandemic?
Sales for clothes and other goods need to be made.

Scr3am0u33ns

Scr3am0u33ns

Recruit
★★
2d 16h 30m
All I see is the numbers continuously going up! Even when they go down it all depends if people are being tested! They talk about a second wave but is the first wave even over? My advice to everyone is wash her hands and sanitize your keyboard

Emba

Emba

will check browsers for food
★★★★★
59d 6h 13m
The holocough

Indari

Indari

Kimochi on pp
★★★★★
53d 5h 28m
cases increasing in US, they will all die.

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Mythic
76d 20h 59m
California already has 200,000 new cases. We aren't really going into a second wave since people are just breaking quarantine and getting infected instead of a slow drop.

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
★★★★★
58d 3h 46m
California already has 200,000 new cases. We aren't really going into a second wave since people are just breaking quarantine and getting infected instead of a slow drop.
No, they don't have 200k new cases, they have 200k total cases
Politicians don't want the economy to totally collapse, so we're going to alternate between opening and closing and opening, trying to manage how fast the virus spreads, so we can still go about our daily lives as much as we can without overwhelming the healthcare system.

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 5h 44m
Corona is my loli sister

Dumbasszoomer

Dumbasszoomer

Adachicel
★★★★★
5d 15h 34m
Considering the amount of retards out running amok over nothing at the moment, I’d say pretty likely but you can never be too sure.

H

Huntedbyhate

Banned
-
16h 47m
Considering the amount of retards out running amok over nothing at the moment, I’d say pretty likely but you can never be too sure.
True. I thought when this whole (((pandemic))) started it would be a good thing to get rid of the boomers, and lockdown would keep all of the foids who reveal themselves in the summer locked inside, as they are supposed to be. Instead, people do what they want and now I'm stuck at home with nothing to do.

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
6d 17h 28m
5 cases locally, 2 of which were fatal. Generally, everything is fucked until we get heard immunity. There's no stopping it because (((they))) don't want to stop it.

79iqcel

Recruit
★★
4d 20h 1m
Second wave late in the year is gigacope tbh

Even if the US doesn't reinstate the lockdown, the infection rates will start going down in a couple of months and stay that way

Dumbasszoomer

Dumbasszoomer

Adachicel
★★★★★
5d 15h 34m
5 cases locally, 2 of which were fatal. Generally, everything is fucked until we get heard immunity. There's no stopping it because (((they))) don't want to stop it.
do jews get immunity or something

Beta_Le_Pew

Beta_Le_Pew

TrashMancel
★★★
4d 5h 24m
BLM is fighting coronavirus.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
55d 23h 16m
It was cured by George Floyd.

H

hehexd55

Recruit
9h 7m
You can't get rid of it. I live in a shithole country where I finally noticed that life is improving and higher wages just to be ruined from the lockdown

grondilu

grondilu

Wizard
★★★
82d 16h 17m
I will not take this virus seriously anymore unless we start hearing about famous people dying from it. Why famous people ? I could say "people I know" but I know very few people personally. There are plenty of famous people if we include YouTubers, social media influencers and so on. If this pandemic is really deadly, then there should be deaths among people with high social status. It's easy to fake death numbers for strangers, not so much for people known worldwide.

Besides, BLM protestors, rioters and arsonists are apparently allowed not to give a crap about this virus, so I don't see why I should.

OnlyAnimetiddies4me

OnlyAnimetiddies4me

I watch to much hentai to cope
12h 6m
Well here Mrs.rona stopped spreading dunno about the US seem to be getting worse everytime I heard about it

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
40d 8h 25m
You're not supposed to leave your home because of covid but if it's to protest and break things over one person killed in the US then you can go. Makes a lot of sense.

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
★★★★
15d 10h 56m
They are bored and the BLM thing is more interesting.

So, if you live Europe/Asia you will be fine. Quarantine did end months ago. Sometimes they put you back in quarantine when they find new cases.

If you live in America, expecially usa, then you are f.a.q.ed. Nobody in there has really done any quarantine, the protest started one week after, millions lost their jobs.

There is no second wave, those are just rumors. If there will be one it is probably for autumn or winter, but in usa won't make any difference because you will continue that disaster to the end of the year. Or new election probably.

While cases in EU are almost none per day of few hundreds, you have 50k cases per day. That's what is going on in there.

Emba

Emba

will check browsers for food
★★★★★
59d 6h 13m
I will not take this virus seriously anymore unless we start hearing about famous people dying from it. Why famous people ? I could say "people I know" but I know very few people personally. There are plenty of famous people if we include YouTubers, social media influencers and so on. If this pandemic is really deadly, then there should be deaths among people with high social status. It's easy to fake death numbers for strangers, not so much for people known worldwide.

Besides, BLM protestors, rioters and arsonists are apparently allowed not to give a crap about this virus, so I don't see why I should.
I know an emt dude that knows everyone in the county. He says numbers exist, but NO NAMES! - he would know them or know someone that knows them. Small town stuff. - Therefore he thinks it's a fraud.