Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's happening with Corona?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
@PPEcel @Higgscel @JohnWickCel

I never pay attention to the (((news))) anyone know how likely a second wave and second lockdown is?

Surely with all the protests and lockdown rules being eased have covid cases increased?

Fucking LIFEFUEL if there is a 2nd lockdown.
It would be great for incels and perfect for (((them))) as it would make all money digital and they have more time to put up more 5G towers without anyone interfering.

very likely that a 2nd wave will occur, if not now during the relaxation, then in october/nov when temperatures start to drop

((FastBananaCEO))

I want a second wave and for it to be more deadly

A second wave is already happening in america, hopefully it mutates so it can kill more chads and stacies

very likely that a 2nd wave will occur, if not now during the relaxation, then in october/nov when temperatures start to drop

If a 2nd wave occurs now that would make october/nov occurrence the third wave.

Hospitals are going to be stressed big time if there is no respite.

@PPEcel @Higgscel @JohnWickCel

I never pay attention to the (((news))) anyone know how likely a second wave and second lockdown is?

Surely with all the protests and lockdown rules being eased have covid cases increased?

Fucking LIFEFUEL if there is a 2nd lockdown.
It would be great for incels and perfect for (((them))) as it would make all money digital and they have more time to put up more 5G towers without anyone interfering.
Just bars and clubs are locked down.

I dont believe a 2nd lockdown will be as harsh as the first.

I dont believe a 2nd lockdown will be as harsh as the first.
Why? Wouldn't it make sense to make the second lockdown stronger so that they fully get rid of the plandemic?

Corona-chan is my hero. Since she's still widespread and spreading as a result of "the 2nd wave", the actual second wave in the fall and winter will be glorious. I'll prep for it, but won't get my hopes up since big pharma might already have their money making scheme (treatment or a vaccine) ready by then.

Whatever suits them at the moment is what is happening/going to happen.

Why? Wouldn't it make sense to make the second lockdown stronger so that they fully get rid of the plandemic?
Sales for clothes and other goods need to be made.

All I see is the numbers continuously going up! Even when they go down it all depends if people are being tested! They talk about a second wave but is the first wave even over? My advice to everyone is wash her hands and sanitize your keyboard

cases increasing in US, they will all die.

California already has 200,000 new cases. We aren't really going into a second wave since people are just breaking quarantine and getting infected instead of a slow drop.

California already has 200,000 new cases. We aren't really going into a second wave since people are just breaking quarantine and getting infected instead of a slow drop.

No, they don't have 200k new cases, they have 200k total cases

Politicians don't want the economy to totally collapse, so we're going to alternate between opening and closing and opening, trying to manage how fast the virus spreads, so we can still go about our daily lives as much as we can without overwhelming the healthcare system.

Corona is my loli sister

Considering the amount of retards out running amok over nothing at the moment, I’d say pretty likely but you can never be too sure.

Considering the amount of retards out running amok over nothing at the moment, I’d say pretty likely but you can never be too sure.
True. I thought when this whole (((pandemic))) started it would be a good thing to get rid of the boomers, and lockdown would keep all of the foids who reveal themselves in the summer locked inside, as they are supposed to be. Instead, people do what they want and now I'm stuck at home with nothing to do.

5 cases locally, 2 of which were fatal. Generally, everything is fucked until we get heard immunity. There's no stopping it because (((they))) don't want to stop it.

Second wave late in the year is gigacope tbh

Even if the US doesn't reinstate the lockdown, the infection rates will start going down in a couple of months and stay that way

5 cases locally, 2 of which were fatal. Generally, everything is fucked until we get heard immunity. There's no stopping it because (((they))) don't want to stop it.
do jews get immunity or something

BLM is fighting coronavirus.

It was cured by George Floyd.

You can't get rid of it. I live in a shithole country where I finally noticed that life is improving and higher wages just to be ruined from the lockdown

I will not take this virus seriously anymore unless we start hearing about famous people dying from it. Why famous people ? I could say "people I know" but I know very few people personally. There are plenty of famous people if we include YouTubers, social media influencers and so on. If this pandemic is really deadly, then there should be deaths among people with high social status. It's easy to fake death numbers for strangers, not so much for people known worldwide.

Besides, BLM protestors, rioters and arsonists are apparently allowed not to give a crap about this virus, so I don't see why I should.

Well here Mrs.rona stopped spreading dunno about the US seem to be getting worse everytime I heard about it

You're not supposed to leave your home because of covid but if it's to protest and break things over one person killed in the US then you can go. Makes a lot of sense.

They are bored and the BLM thing is more interesting.

So, if you live Europe/Asia you will be fine. Quarantine did end months ago. Sometimes they put you back in quarantine when they find new cases.

If you live in America, expecially usa, then you are f.a.q.ed. Nobody in there has really done any quarantine, the protest started one week after, millions lost their jobs.

There is no second wave, those are just rumors. If there will be one it is probably for autumn or winter, but in usa won't make any difference because you will continue that disaster to the end of the year. Or new election probably.

While cases in EU are almost none per day of few hundreds, you have 50k cases per day. That's what is going on in there.

I will not take this virus seriously anymore unless we start hearing about famous people dying from it. Why famous people ? I could say "people I know" but I know very few people personally. There are plenty of famous people if we include YouTubers, social media influencers and so on. If this pandemic is really deadly, then there should be deaths among people with high social status. It's easy to fake death numbers for strangers, not so much for people known worldwide.

Besides, BLM protestors, rioters and arsonists are apparently allowed not to give a crap about this virus, so I don't see why I should.
I know an emt dude that knows everyone in the county. He says numbers exist, but NO NAMES! - he would know them or know someone that knows them. Small town stuff. - Therefore he thinks it's a fraud.