Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's holding back curries more in the west?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date

What's holding back curries more in the west?

• Total voters
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
Lets just assume they dont have a disgusting indian accent as most curries on incel forums dont. Just assume that they are a normal person brought up in the west.

I chose “lookism”, but I don’t know exactly why they are incels.

Maybe they just want a white foid and reject women of their own race. If that’s the case, then they deserve to be incels.

They say women of their own race are rejecting them, but to my ears that statement appear similar to the one made by stormfrontcopers when they talk about the BBC and white foid who are “race traitors”.

If I was an ethnic I would STEMmax in a western country, then moneymax and then return to the shithole to run the betabux game. There are higher chances for a curry to betaslay a white foid in a shithole as a richer man in comparison to the rest of the subhuman population.

We are basically black whites. Whites see Africans as totally different type of human beings.

Curries are considered nothing more subhuman whites. The on average shitty genetics also dont help with our image.

A bit of both. Curries typically look worse than other races and no one really takes them seriously. They are the most mocked and memed race by far.

Feel sorry for them tbh.

statement appear similar to the one made by stormfrontcopers when they talk about the BBC and white foid who are “race traitors”.
Big difference is that even white foids that fuck blacks don't even come close the self-hatred of their own skin that curry whores in general have.

White foids fuck blacks because of their superior genetics. Curry foids fuck whites because they hate their own skincolor and dont want their kids to grow up the same way.

The fact they are ugly af on average.

Little bit of both it seems .. obviously lookism after seeing that thread with the albino curry.. their skin color by itself is a death sentence .. and when u get a shitskin curry with a thick curry accent, girls just don’t wanna be around that . They look like they smell, foids friends would judge them, can’t flex your boyfriend on Instagram, etc..

But if they were all 6’4 chadeets without cringey accents, the stereotypes would die out instantly

A bit of both. Curries typically look worse than other races and no one really takes them seriously. They are the most mocked and memed race by far.

Feel sorry for them tbh.
can the exceptions be made for northwest indians? (punjabis/kashmiris)
The fact they are ugly af on average.
also depends on type of curry tho. northeast indians (mongloid) basically look southeast asian while north/northwest indians are just darker skinned caucasoids

Subhuman curry looks. Lets face it we're genetic shit in every single department

ahah "stereotypes" exist for a reason.

I chose “lookism”, but I don’t know exactly why they are incels.

Maybe they just want a white foid and reject women of their own race. If that’s the case, then they deserve to be incels.

They say women of their own race are rejecting them, but to my ears that statement appear similar to the one made by stormfrontcopers when they talk about the BBC and white foid who are “race traitors”.

If I was an ethnic I would STEMmax in a western country, then moneymax and then return to the shithole to run the betabux game. There are higher chances for a curry to betaslay a white foid in a shithole as a richer man in comparison to the rest of the subhuman population.
I live in India. This shit is common here , chicks fuck Chad and then marry a richboi stem guy who returned from the west , this has fucked the arranged marriage market here. Chicks want a western curry to marry it's really fucked up.
can the exceptions be made for northwest indians? (punjabis/kashmiris)

also depends on type of curry tho. northeast indians (mongloid) basically look southeast asian while north/northwest indians are just darker skinned caucasoids
I am an easy Indian living in northwest , it's hell here.

Curries are gods in 2019. arabs are the only truecels.

not buying a one way ticket back to india

Had to be said, sorry it's the harsh truth

Curries aren’t necessarily much lower than whites - but on average they are shorter and chubbier, so, statistically there is probably about 5% more incel curries than incel whites.