Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What's our role in society?

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
As the bottom of the barrel for everything related to the social aspects of humanity. Is our destiny simply to be the example of what not to be? I can't really see any real reason why we exist, we're miserable due to the way society is structured and we can't really change that unless you take drastic measures like plastic surgery and even that is hit or miss.

I'm really sick and tired of all the humiliation I have to endure just because I'm unattractive, I've come to hate the primitive nature of humanity as well and have long since been on the fringes of society. To the point that I don't want to be a normie anymore, I just want to stay in my room not deal with society and just be left the fuck alone in peace. Something that is impossible due to our stupid need to make money. I just want to exist without having to pay money to stay alive and have my personal copes...

Last edited:
Incels with decent IQ and talents easy could be usefull members of society. But not degenerate society like this, where dumb talentless chad has easy life just for being chad, and incel by help of various maxxing can expect to get some ugly roastie

To suffer. Also paragraphs. I refuse to read that.

To the point that I don't want to be a normie anymore, I just want to stay in my room not deal with society and just be left the fuck alone in peace.
Couldn't relate more. But apparently this is too much to ask for......

I dont live in society. And i dont want to be part of it at all.

Our role is to be mindless NPCS programmed to eat, sleep and work while the rest of the players live actual lives and make memories we can only dream of

Better question is: what is the role of the male in this society? Soon there simply won't be jobs available. What will happen then?

In general we’re supposed to work for 50 or so years and enrich the corporations while also bending over when taxes are due. Other than that as long as your not commuting any crimes everything else is fair game. At least that’s how they want things to run

We're supposed to be good goys who provide for single whore mothers either via wagie taxation or betabuxing. We aren't supposed to be self aware, the society wants to sedate us with their shitty bluepills.

I just want to stay in my room not deal with society and just be left the fuck alone in peace. Something that is impossible due to our stupid need to make money. I just want to exist without having to pay money to stay alive and have my personal copes...
Me too brother, me too

We don’t live in a society, because our rights are violated.

We exist so othER people can lEaRn from our CHOices.

I don't feel any sense of being in a society. They would all rather I be dead so they wouldn't have the inconvenience of having to look at me and deal with me.

We are here representing creatures that are maladapted to reproduce in their environment and to show how the recent changes to the human environment are bad.

just ldar
https://incels.is/attachments/d15a6589-2a1b-49c8-ad6e-95dc3e335d9d-gif.113316/

Work ourselves to death for landwhales, and potentially providing free labor in the prison system after they start rounding us up for hate speech

To suffer and slave

Our role is to be the provider for Chad’s kids while getting nothing in return. Rejecting that role is muhsojinee.