Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats so special about vaginas and women? stop being incel

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
KawashiroNitori600473626

Why do you care so much about putting your penis inside a women's vagina and holding her hands?

no you're not you need to love yourself
My body is deteriorating a little more every day I go without physical affection. Did you know that not having sex actually causes brain damage that eventually develops into dementia when you grow old?

My body is deteriorating a little more every day I go without physical affection. Did you know that not having sex actually causes brain damage that eventually develops into dementia when you grow old?
I didn't know that tbh ngl:giga:

No because im a human and humans are incapable of empathy and project their delusions onto other people

just pick up a hobby and stop caring about women

I didn't know that tbh ngl:giga:
This is why you should have sex with prostitutes therapeutically as often as possible in order to trick your brain into thinking your life has meaning.

This is why you should have sex with prostitutes therapeutically as often as possible in order to trick your brain into thinking your life has meaning.
I was just low effort posting but this is what normies think

Stop caring about food and water too just get a hobby bro

Stop caring about food and water too just get a hobby bro
oh silly inkwell, food and water isn't the same thing as loving a women. You can start actually going outside and having a conversation with '''''''decent'''''' people or get a pet

Nothing special about ordinary femorloid

Because peen go in vag it’s only natural

View attachment 246552

Why do you care so much about putting your penis inside a women's vagina and holding her hands?

Oh shit, I don't know.
Perhaps... MAYBE THE FACT THAT I'M LITERALLY BORN TO REPRODUCE AND FURTHER THE SPECIES LIKE ANYONE ELSE (capsjoke).
Not saying that I want to, but It's literally the only reason why I'm alive according to nature and biology.
@IT
I am a slave to my biology.

Oh shit, I don't know.
Perhaps... MAYBE THE FACT THAT I'M LITERALLY BORN TO REPRODUCE AND FURTHER THE SPECIES LIKE ANYONE ELSE (capsjoke).
Not saying that I want to, but It's literally the only reason why I'm alive according to nature and biology.
@IT
have you tried therapy? I'm an internet armchair psychologist, teehee!

have you tried therapy? I'm an internet armchair psychologist, teehee!
Oh yes, therapy, you right.
I'm fucking dumb :feelstastyman:

But what a minute...
...how is that gonna get my a gf???????????????????????
Flat1000x1000075fu3

Oh yes, therapy, you right.
I'm fucking dumb :feelstastyman:

But what a minute...
...how is that gonna get my a gf???????????????????????
View attachment 247589
sorry but you can't have any normal reactions to your circumstance! Its too extreme and toxic! You need to """""""talk""""""" to someone about your problems!