Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What's the advantage in lifting? Most normies are gymmaxxed now

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
Even if i go for a short 20 min walk for about 3 miles i'll see jacked and gymmaxxed normals everywhere just walking around, going into shops, getting out of their cars, going into schools to collect their kids etc. Most young men i see look at least fit and in good condition, it's very rare to see a fatass these days. Just browse through social media and look at random normie guys from your area. 6 out of every 10 is built and/or has tats. They have plenty of pics in the gym posing and they talk about how "gym is life". Even that guy who beheaded the slut yesterday was built.And the fact he wasn't considered jacked and just looked fairly normal shows you that most guys look like that now. It's nothing special.

Plus women can't tell the difference in jacked and fit anyway. To them a ripped 155lbs male model is "muscly".

So given this, where's the advantage in an incel going to the gym and getting womped up? Sure he can go for health reasons but you can do plenty of different things for health. You don't need to lift weights and track your calories.

I could see it 8-10 years ago everyone would say "go to the gym get huge and watch how much you stand out", "just go to the gym and lift weights most people don't have muscle you will have an advantage". Back then only a fraction of guys and those coming out of jail were dedicated. Now i see fully dedicated roided and fit normals everywhere. There are men everywhere in Gold's gym vests and bodybuilding.com shirts drinking a protein shake from a shaker bottle. I went to buy a newspaper across the road this morning and right there was a normalfag buying his petrol with all his Under Armour gear on, manbun tied up, tats on both sleeves, drinking a chocolate protein shake while he was paying.

Most guys under 40 i see in the UK look like this. (You can clearly tell they lift and are in good shape)

No advantage, but you're supposed to lift if you still want to compete.

It's more rare to see weak skinny framecels than fat-asses IMO. The majority of normies are either gymmmaxxed or really fat with some muscles. Atleast in the town where i live.

but you're supposed to lift if you still want to compete.
True, unless you have a chad face.

What are you?

• Skinny
  • Skinny-Fat
  • Built-Shredded
  • Built-Lean
  • Built-Fat
  • Fat
  • Obese
  • Morbidly Obese

Right now I am Built-fat. I was Built-Lean a few years ago though, aiming to get back to being Built-Lean again. I'll never be Built-Shredded, I don't have the genetics to get Built-Shredded. If i try to push harder than being Built-Lean, I just end up being Skinny. I believe 99% of men don't even have the genetics to get legitimately Built-Shredded naturally without the use of steroids and clen.

Last edited:
Gymcelling is good cope.

Every single hour the gym is open there are always guys in there.

Chad is lifting too. The only way you can mog him is via brutal strength and muscle size. Because he will always mog you in every other area of life.

everyone is trying to cut ahead, to cut their way to the top of the list, and out of the mainstream
every avenue for doing so is overloaded
they know that the mainstream is shit and doesn't get shit from life in 2019, so they desperately overload every niche immediately
over if you aren't ahead of the curve

Yet there still have to be so many land whales

basically it's cope, you feel better because you might beat up that normie who was pestering you

I hate gyms, and there are always the worst people in there.

Only way to stay ahead of the curb is be a contrarian. Fatslobmaxx or anorexiamaxx bro

everyone is trying to cut ahead, to cut their way to the top of the list, and out of the mainstream
every avenue for doing so is overloaded
they know that the mainstream is shit and doesn't get shit from life in 2019, so they desperately overload every niche immediately
over if you aren't ahead of the curve

it's all so laughable

even if this dumb, exhauting bullshit works, it's just going to get you a used up tinder chick who demands you buy her $100 dinner on the first date

and she forgets you like 3 days later because she's flooded with chad-lites

at this point, anyone who tries at shit is retarded unless women are aggressively coming at you first

it's all so laughable

even if this dumb, exhauting bullshit works, it's just going to get you a used up tinder chick who demands you buy her $100 dinner on the first date

at this point, anyone who tries at shit is retarded unless women are aggressively coming at you first
it's dumb, and even if you become fuckable this stupid shit doesn't seem to have any end point at all

you can (finally) bang some disgusting chick just to get the brownie points of not being a virgin, it's not an experience worth repeating again, not for the sake of it nor given what you have to invest, only good looking guys with sex addiction would repeat that shitty experience over and over and consider it a 'balance' and a good place to be

it's dumb, and even if you become fuckable this stupid shit doesn't seem to have any end point at all

you can (finally) bang some disgusting chick just to get the brownie points of not being a virgin, it's not an experience worth repeating again, not for the sake of it nor given what you have to invest, only good looking guys with sex addiction would repeat that shitty experience over and over and consider it a 'balance' and a good place to be

i thought guys who wanted to live in the woods in isolation were stupid at first, but now I realize it's the only smart thing to do at this point

either you have top 1% elite chad genes or just fuck off from society and this stupid bullshit

i actually admire the guys who have insane talent and can just cope their days away playing a sport or on some craft / hobby, seems the natural alternative to being a hermit

OP most normies are skinny-fat, borderline overweight, and skinny. Do you live near a military base? That would explain why so many guys in your area are in shape.

You also can't trust social media. Angle, filters, and lighting can turn a beginner into an intermediate, and vice versa. Being high body fat also makes you look bigger in clothes. Being lean makes you look like a complete non-lifter in loose clothes if you're not jacked.

Endorphin release is huge, people underrate the mental aspect of frequent exercise. And when you have nothing to do it's a good cope to see your lifts/body progress.
It's true though, back in the 00's lifting was much more of a niche hobby, now every normie/instagram whore wants to show the world they "work out"

And where do you live OP? Chadville? Most people look like complete garbage body-wise where I live, even people in their 20's.

Last edited:
It makes you feel better physically and mentally.

Even if i go for a short 20 min walk for about 3 miles i'll see jacked and gymmaxxed normals everywhere just walking around, going into shops, getting out of their cars, going into schools to collect their kids etc. Most young men i see look at least fit and in good condition, it's very rare to see a fatass these days. Just browse through social media and look at random normie guys from your area. 6 out of every 10 is built and/or has tats. They have plenty of pics in the gym posing and they talk about how "gym is life". Even that guy who beheaded the slut yesterday was built.And the fact he wasn't considered jacked and just looked fairly normal shows you that most guys look like that now. It's nothing special.

Plus women can't tell the difference in jacked and fit anyway. To them a ripped 155lbs male model is "muscly".

So given this, where's the advantage in an incel going to the gym and getting womped up? Sure he can go for health reasons but you can do plenty of different things for health. You don't need to lift weights and track your calories.

I could see it 8-10 years ago everyone would say "go to the gym get huge and watch how much you stand out", "just go to the gym and lift weights most people don't have muscle you will have an advantage". Back then only a fraction of guys and those coming out of jail were dedicated. Now i see fully dedicated roided and fit normals everywhere. There are men everywhere in Gold's gym vests and bodybuilding.com shirts drinking a protein shake from a shaker bottle. I went to buy a newspaper across the road this morning and right there was a normalfag buying his petrol with all his Under Armour gear on, manbun tied up, tats on both sleeves, drinking a chocolate protein shake while he was paying.

Most guys under 40 i see in the UK look like this. (You can clearly tell they lift and are in good shape)

View attachment 131301

View attachment 131303

View attachment 131309
Lmfao unless you live in steroid central "MOST" men in the UK do not look like that.

A large number of them have a gut, the foids are disgustingly overweight as well.
Gymcelling is good cope.

Every single hour the gym is open there are always guys in there.
Also this.

Today there was 4 foids yet 21 men.

There is none, be born good looking, die or cope.

Don’t be deluded, men google and watch videos online on how to gain more attention from femoids and often come to the conclusion of gymcelling.

8.2million views

9.2 million views

There are hundreds of these and people like Connor Murphy literally just flexing their 6’2 24inches bideltoid bodies in front of foids and them being utterly incapable of controlling themselves.

Women’s attention, validation and sexual desire plays in integral part in the self esteem of men in general and especially of young men.

Men compete for women and gain status by having a harem. All men want to live closer to chad’s life

Muscular men also gain more respect

I’m in college and even libtard foid mentionned after speaking of “male body image” or some shit about how she sees a bunch of dudes trying to gain muscle mass and how they should just accept themselves.

Last edited:
beating white knights and cucks is worth it

What are you?

• Skinny
  • Skinny-Fat
  • Built-Shredded
  • Built-Lean
  • Built-Fat
  • Fat
  • Obese
  • Morbidly Obese

Right now I am Built-fat. I was Built-Lean a few years ago though, aiming to get back to being Built-Lean again. I'll never be Built-Shredded, I don't have the genetics to get Built-Shredded. If i try to push harder than being Built-Lean, I just end up being Skinny. I believe 99% of men don't even have the genetics to get legitimately Built-Shredded naturally without the use of steroids and clen.
obese

Its a huge difference to a dude that is on a normal weight and looks toned from someone who actually gymaxxed and look like a beast.huge difference

martial artcel >>> gymcel

Idk where you guys live but here gym culture isn't very prevalent. And 90% of the people who lift are dyels who give up soon or only do arms or chest.

The real issue is that height and frame will always mog the biggest of gymcels.
it's all so laughable

I lift because I genuinely enjoy it. I can't ever see myself not lifting anymore. As soon as I move out I'm going to get a place where I can build my own home gym. It's the thing that keeps me going and stops me from roping. Not because I'm trying to get foids (it doesn't work) but it makes me feel better, both physically and mentally, it's a good way to expend some energy and feel productive, it's good to see progress in your lifts and body. I just feel like I'm achieving something, it is meaningful just because I've decided so, it's just like any hobby.

Last edited:
It depends on where I go. If I'm near the beach, everyone is fit. If I go inland, I'll see more fat people.