Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the appeal of larping as an incel?

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
Why di many people LOVE to larp as one of the biggest loser demographics ever? Incels are hated and looked upon and treated like shit, it's a SHAME and a sign of INFERIORITY to be an incel. I would cut my left arm to stop being such a subhuman inferior incel tbh yet so many normies waste months and years larping as one for no fucking reason.

What's the appeal of this shit? I just can't wrap my head around it

men can have hybistrophiia too

idk why you would want to be us
women obviously couldnt handle it for a day

A lot of "incels" are technically volcels or mentalcels who refuse treatment, anyway.

The same reason emos exist?
The same reason people are more offended these days over things that's not offensive?
The same reason people without a problem in their love life write sad lonely music?

For attention.

The same reason emos exist?
The same reason people are more offended these days over things that's not offensive?
The same reason people without a problem in their love life write sad lonely music?

For attention.

It's the downward comparison.

You feel better by looking at guys who are even worse off than you are.

For example, imagine you were a failed normie (4/10), but there are millions of incels as well. It instantly makes you feel better about being a below-average male.

People are odd. I dont quite understand the need to larp as the bottom of the barrel in society either. They could be out doing what normies usually do (socializing, having sex, partying), any yet they spend their time here LARPING as a suicidal sexless NEET. IT and Larpers are a weird bunch.

IT spy material?

:soy: I can smell the soy on you
You are not fooling anyone:feelsbaton:
I guess I used some taboo language. Chalk it up to semantics more than whatever you smell. I don't really understand the context of soy and incel, though. Am I too old to be accepted to the incel cool kids club, because I got rejected irl for 20 years pre-Tinder> idk, man. I've been here for months, you can check my history and think what you think. I guess I made the mistake of trying to make a serious reply to a serious issue. I don't know why anyone would "want" to be incel let alone pretend to be one. it sucks, but a lot of people like to label themselves and self-identify as things for a lot of reasons. i'm not a fan of gatekeeping, to me for "belonging" to an incel community actually being incel should be enough. Not worshipping women and stuff like that seems reasonable, too. Is someone hurt because i've put down simps? If so, thats bizarre man. i've never seen IT except for what people here quote. I have to deal with those types of people too much just living life to want to spend time there online. My point about mental illness is valid I think. Agree to disagree. There are mentally ill people who seek identities and feel they receive some benefits to belonging to a group even if they don't really belong. I thought it was pretty much accepted that things like autism and extreme social anxiety and whatever can cause inceldom. Didn't realize that was such a hot take. I didn't say anything about anyone being a bad person or deserving it due to false "personality defects" or whatever.

Last edited:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

"Mentalcels" are just larpers or coping incels who think they look well. Your personality doesn't matter if you look well.

"Treatment" is charlatanry or placebo at best.
That's fair, and at least you had the balls and sense to make a good argument rather than call a 40something incel a "cuck' or IT spy, lol. I think your personality might not matter if you are 8+, sure. but there are better looking incels than some guys who aren't incel that's for damn sure. I don't think personality and something like schizophrenia or some "personality disorders" are the same thing, though. I realized my use of treatment would come off wrong; I think there's charlatanry in psch "treatment" for sure, but i don't think everyone can deny that there are plenty of people who would not have to deal with this IF it were possible to make some changes that aren't physical in nature. Like if you are a complete psycho with 0 socialization skills you are probably going to be alone even if you are average to above-average.

idk why you would want to be us
women obviously couldnt handle it for a day
Simply because they are not us. They just want even more social validation then they have in their everyday life, pure greediness.

Never been, but thanks. You really think no one here is LARPing? But I am? Lol
We get plenty of your kind around here. Why do you think we have a ban thread? ROFL LOLOLOL get the fuck out.
Like if you are a complete psycho with 0 socialization skills you are probably going to be alone even if you are average to above-average.
Bro, There are very few incels whose mental state is so fucked up to where NO ONE WANTS THEM, If you really want the truth, Many Incels are just failed conformists who can't get intimacy because of Social Engineering of Foids. But of course, you would not, and do not understand these things, Can you even properly define social engineering for me even when you have fucking Google and endless research journals?

Last edited:
Well. Not many folks here can see beyond their own circumstances...

Let me add a few reasons.

Boredom
Fun
Loneliness
Practice (acting, lying, manipulation...)
Insanity
Too young (and stupid) to see that their shituation is only temporary.
Paid .gov operative (on the job)

There's probably more...
Psychology research
Gaslighting
shilling = "trend control" Controlling opposition.
Etc...
Hatred
Bullying
"Woke" (commie)

Last edited:
That's fair, and at least you had the balls and sense to make a good argument rather than call a 40something incel a "cuck' or IT spy, lol. I think your personality might not matter if you are 8+, sure. but there are better looking incels than some guys who aren't incel that's for damn sure. I don't think personality and something like schizophrenia or some "personality disorders" are the same thing, though. I realized my use of treatment would come off wrong; I think there's charlatanry in psch "treatment" for sure, but i don't think everyone can deny that there are plenty of people who would not have to deal with this IF it were possible to make some changes that aren't physical in nature. Like if you are a complete psycho with 0 socialization skills you are probably going to be alone even if you are average to above-average.

How often do you see a good looking loser? Never.

Don't get mad tho, we're all mentally ill because isolation makes you mentally ill. I am definitely mentally ill.

Boredom
Fun
Loneliness
Insanity

There's probably more...
Psychology research
Gaslighting
Etc...
Hatred
Bullying
"Woke" (commie)
This seems to be the best summary of the motives.
I feel like mods should pin this thread to let the LARPers know we're perfectly aware they hang out, here.

There's probably a few cunts that are acting like dicks to get their manskills in order for their f2m bs.(lol)

Last edited:
There's probably a few cunts that are acting like dicks to get their manskills in order for their f2m bs.(lol)
Message to possible tranny lurkers:
I'd kill myself if I were you. You'll never pass.

For attention.
You have to put an extreme amount of effort and time to get attention here, do you think non-incels would be willing to fake 10s of days worth of interactions just for attention?

For example, imagine you were a failed normie (4/10), but there are millions of incels as well. It instantly makes you feel better about being a below-average male.
+

Boredom
Fun
Loneliness
Insanity

There's probably more...
Psychology research
Gaslighting
Etc...
Hatred
Bullying
"Woke" (commie)
= the answer.

Message to possible tranny lurkers:
I'd kill myself if I were you. You'll never pass.
I bet some could pass as weak little scrawny dudes. I've seen a few bearded ones... That don't mean they'll ever be a Chad.

They would simply go from high smv to no smv. (Theres no testosterone for your wrists! Lol...)

But yeah. The rope is just hanging around...

Waiting

I bet some could pass as weak little scrawny dudes. I've seen a few bearded ones... That don't mean they'll ever be a Chad.

They would simply go from high smv to no smv. (Theres no testosterone for your wrists! Lol...)

But yeah. The rope is just hanging around...

Waiting
The tranny sexual market is its own cesspool of degeneracy. When you add on the laundry list of mental deficiencies trannies have, it become laughable. They can't function in society, need meme degrees to feel accomplished, and then rope because they are living a lie. (I honestly believe most incels are WAAAY more functional than your average tranny)

The tranny sexual market is its own cesspool of degeneracy. When you add on the laundry list of mental deficiencies trannies have, it become laughable. They can't function in society, need meme degrees to feel accomplished, and then rope because they are living a lie. (I honestly believe most incels are WAAAY more functional than your average tranny)
Sure. We are aware of our shituation. They are denying theirs.

"You can deny reality. But you cannot deny the consequences of denying reality." (Or something like that) - some famous thinking dude

Sure. We are aware of our shituation. They are denying theirs.

"You can deny reality. But you cannot deny the consequences of denying reality." (Or something like that) - some famous thinking dude
As an aside...I know that anytime I see their fucking pastel flag some retard shit is going down.

You have to put an extreme amount of effort and time to get attention here, do you think non-incels would be willing to fake 10s of days worth of interactions just for attention?
We have many fakecels on here so your answer have already been answered there. Some seem to do the least amount of effort while some have like 10k and up in posts.
That's fucking dedication.

We have many fakecels on here so your answer have already been answered there. Some seem to do the least amount of effort while some have like 10k and up in posts.
That's fucking dedication.
I can't imagine LARPing that hard.

Attention and ego boost ngl tbh.

We get plenty of your kind around here. Why do you think we have a ban thread? ROFL LOLOLOL get the fuck out.

Bro, There are very few incels whose mental state is so fucked up to where NO ONE WANTS THEM, If you really want the truth, Many Incels are just failed conformists who can't get intimacy because of Social Engineering of Foids. But of course, you would not, and do not understand these things, Can you even properly define social engineering for me even when you have fucking Google and endless research journals?
Bro, I'm a 40 something year-old incel adult man with multiple college degrees, plus a couple time grad-school droput. I don't know what I said that triggered wanting to fight me but I find it sad that people here have the mentality to want to play the gate-keeping game to the point you want to ban someone for being "more incel" than you. Yes, I find that completely bizarre.

This.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back