Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the best horror movie you ever seen?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I'm trying to find something good to watch but most horrors are garbage.

It's a tie between IT 1990 and Final Destination 2000.

House on haunted hill (1999) is good until the ending.

It's not horror but I highly recommend the movie Death Sentence (2007). It's a revenge movie made by the creators of Saw so it has a dark theme to it.

I saw IT when i was 6 years old and i'm still traumatized

I really like the Annabelle series.

There is also something out there called the Green Inferno, which follows college-know-it-all hippies as they are hunted by cannibals in the rain forest. It was pretty gross. I actually turned it off.

House on haunted hill (1999) is good until the ending.

It's not horror but I highly recommend the movie Death Sentence (2007). It's a revenge movie made by the creators of Saw so it has a dark theme to it.
I consider Death Sentence a horror movie. What happens there is just horrific and should qualify as a horror movie. If you like revenge-themed horror movies, I would say go watch I Saw the Devil. It's superb.

insidious and the ring are 2 that come to my mind quickly

Thanks, man. Dont watch much movies but I recently saw Us which was quite interesting but not that scary, id still classify it as horror
It's on my watchlist. I'm currently waiting for Grudge to come out.. it will be released in early Jan 2020.

The Ring is probably my favourite horror. I've seen it many times. There's a captivating atmosphere that builds in the film, and it's this - as opposed to out and out gore - that makes it so good for me.

I watched Unfriended: Dark Web last night. Really enjoyed it and I'd recommend it, especially if you've seen the original. It takes some doing to make a film work when it's simply one long continuous shot but they did it well.

The original Gregory Peck version of The Omen was scary when I saw it as a teen.

don't watch them because don't like scary

I don’t know , maybe Hills Have Eyes.

The Blaire witch project.

Exorcist
The ring
Conjuring 1&2
Insidious
Babadook
Sinister
The Witch
Hereditary