Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the best religion for incels?

What's the best religion for incels?

• Old school christianity

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Islam

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • None / Athiesm

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • Judaism

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters
I voted Judaism because we all get shekels this way and we could run money game to start betabuxxing.

I said atheism, but honestly, who cares?

I used to be part of a very strict christian denomination, the females were still whores. Muslim foids are becoming whores now too. Religion is pointless for an incel.

Atheism obviously.

Believing in something = cope because well.. you're coping buddy boyo

Islam. Most muslims are hooked up by their uncles and stuff. Its practically illegal to not get your dick sucked.

There is no "best" religion. Only one true faith: Orthodox Christianity. Embrace it before it's too late.

Islam. Most muslims are hooked up by their uncles and stuff. Its practically illegal to not get your dick sucked.

Where did you get this BS you fucking moron? In islam, women are not allowed to take off their veils in front of their uncle even.

I couldn't believe in a god that willingy creates suffering via traits that you can't change.

I voted for none.

Where did you get this BS you fucking moron? In islam, women are not allowed to take off their veils in front of their uncle even.
Most muslims aren't nearly as strict as they seem from the outside. Behind closed doors they don't give a fuck. Most muslims only follow the religion to receive its perks.

Zen Buddhism--from the provided options, however, Christianity is the way to go. It's anti degenerate and you dont have to associate yourself with kikes or sand niggers.

This

Unless you're in the west and your family isn't Muslim.

SynaGOG of Satan

Buddhism.

It's the only religion that sees sex as disgusting.

Jainism,most peaceful

Islam - worship of a Chad warlord
Atheism - nihilist depravity
Judaism - enemy of mankind

Old Christianity had it right. Marry young, and only to one woman. No sleeping around - gouge your eye out if it causes you to lust. Women submit to their men and dress modestly.

Jesus was a Jew, but even some Jews speak the truth about their people.
BobbyfischerPNG

Zen Buddhism--from the provided options, however, Christianity is the way to go. It's anti degenerate and you dont have to associate yourself with kikes or sand niggers.
Only theravada buddhism. Tantric buddhism, like tibetan, can be pure suifuel sometimes

I used to be part of a very strict christian denomination, the females were still whores. Muslim foids are becoming whores now too. Religion is pointless for an incel.
Giga cope, they're not Muslims if they're degenerates.
Most muslims aren't nearly as strict as they seem from the outside. Behind closed doors they don't give a fuck. Most muslims only follow the religion to receive its perks.
Then they're not Muslims in the first place but larping.

Lol at believing that there's some higher meaning, and that having faith/following certain moral codes will allow entry into some glorious afterlife. I mean I appreciate religion for reducing degeneracy and keeping society in line, but religion is still cope.

None, religion is a cope.

That simple, best religion is the traditional Catholicism (true Christianity). In Catholicism, virginity and celibacy are respected within the Church. In Catholic society you could not be bullied for being a virgin and could still pursue a good career by being a monk or priest.

Fuck god, god never did anything for me except doom me into inceldom

I voted Judaism because we all get shekels this way and we could run money game to start betabuxxing.

Bro incels would be the perfect target group for muslims. Many dont have sex before marriage. So they are mostlx better than 80% of muslims who do premarital things.

Many incels also dont drink alcohole since many think its degenerated to drink alc.

Perfect requirements to convert to islam. I hope one day incels will all be muslims and will be aware of the hell fire. I pray for people here ngl. Many ppl here are very good humans deep inside and also smart

The people who voted atheist are dumb and clueless as fuck. Atheism s cucked. Atheists want women to be able to do what they want with their bodies and get fucked by Chad. Religion want whores to be put in their place and women to be punished for having sex with Chad. If you go back to the books, Islam, Christianity, and Judaism are all good at dealing with sluts. All 3 of these religions say women should be executed for committing fornication.

Atheism.

Just LOL at claiming to be blackpilled while you believe in any kind of meaning or higher power/deity, let alone shit like the abrahamanic religions.

The people who voted atheist are dumb and clueless as fuck. Atheism s cucked. Atheists want women to be able to do what they want with their bodies and get fucked by Chad. Religion want whores to be put in their place and women to be punished for having sex with Chad. If you go back to the books, Islam, Christianity, and Judaism are all good at dealing with sluts. All 3 of these religions say women should be executed for committing fornication.

Blackpill is about the TRUTH, and following any religion even if they re full of LIES and COPES, just because they are "anti muh degeneracy" is a really big example of hypocrisy.

That's why there's so many of you in here right,. Because you're getting hooked up all the time.

grandiose delusions > any religion

islamic people got it easiest they're able to join isis