Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What's the big deal of having a driver license?

Reize

Reize

Your Pianocel, Free Song Compositions PM me
★★
I really dont get it, there is no car for your face.

smashes me in car accident
hqdefault.jpg

Just as lossing your virginity, its something that as a male, you're supossed to possess in order to be considered a man.

Just imagining watching a foid driving an expensive van, while your autistic sorry ass has to take a bus or worse yet, ride a bicycle

Yes, Chad can ride bike and still be able to get laid, but we're not even playing by the same rules and even there, a chad with a nice car would mog the bike riding chad to vladivostok

Just as lossing your virginity, its something that as a male, you're supossed to possess in order to be considered a man.

Just imagining watching a foid driving an expensive van, while your autistic sorry ass has to take a bus or worse yet, ride a bicycle
fuck society tbh

I just wish I had a license so I can be more independent instead of being a little boy being driven around. At my last job I had to LARP as a car owner and hide around the parking lot pretending I had a car so my foid coworkers wouldn't know and laugh at me

I just wish I had a license so I can be more independent instead of being a little boy being driven around. At my last job I had to LARP as a car owner and hide around the parking lot pretending I had a car so my foid coworkers wouldn't know and laugh at me
I’m sure they knew you were just a Larping little incel

You don't need a license to hijack a moving van and file your complaint against society. Gotta have a fast body exit method on hand though, unless you just wanna let the pigs get an ego boost off of you...

my 4-5/10 friend is getting more attention since he got his license and own car

to show holes your state permission to drive cars.

after this, have sex

I swear my nephew got dumped by his girlfriend cause she said she was embarrased he dont have his own car and licence yet at 23.

I swear my nephew got dumped by his girlfriend cause she said she was embarrased he dont have his own car and licence yet at 23.
cope, she found a new chad

Funny is, that there are more and more threads about it. It is just another problem. Of course the main problem is appearance like face, height and frame but now imagine you are even too autistic to even drive. It is basically over at this point.
Also you cannot really upgrade your status as well. Once you are trapped in a low-status environment there is also no chance to come back from this, specially if you are age 20+.

Girls don't want a guy without a car, let alone without a driver's license. It's embarrassing. It also lowers our range/rate of movement. Over for driverslicensecels tbh @LastGerman

Indeed.

Uhh and she has of course a driver licence and a car, that is nasty man. Of course it is embarrassing to not have a driver licence at age 23 as a man. I even heard two females talking about some man who lives still with his parents at age 20+. They talked pretty bad about him. it is basically over if yo udo not have a driver licence at a certain age and it is over if you still live with your parents. You will be seen nothing but a loser.

Being ugly and not getting laid with a drivers license is better than without but than again, Americans don't know that feeling, they get theirs for free without any efford

Yes, Chad can ride bike and still be able to get laid, but we're not even playing by the same rules and even there, a chad with a nice car would mog the bike riding chad to vladivostok
10000% This

tbh drive random places in nature and enjoy it far away from civilization

Owning a car is a necessity in the US unless you live in one of the top 10 largest cities. Not having a car or license means you are a unemployed loser to normies, women and chad

I didn't get my drivers license until 18 but the big deal about it is that you can go places a lot farther for less money. Before I had my license I used to have to walk a few miles to go certain places or pay for a taxi/uber. Unless you're walking it gets way more expensive than driving yourself. The idea of a foid having a car and liscence when they literally have everything else in life and live on tutorial mode is pure ragefuel for anyone else.

I have to take public transport and see foids and couples everywhere it's also more expensive jfl